Become a Patron!

Glad to be here and looking great so far!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Some of you may know me from other forums as I tend to stick with the same user ID and avatar.

For those that don't know me, I am a serial smartass who happens to love vaping and the vaping community.

In particular, I have a soft place in my heart (or head) for our beloved newbies as I will never forget all the help I received at first back in the day when I thought 510 320 mAh stick batteries were God's gift to the vaping world as they had allowed me to quit smoking after over 30 years of the old "Coffin Nails".

Which at the end were those dreadful little menthol cigars that I was purchasing for $0.99 each a little over 2 years ago.

With the help of the community (and some past luck winning stuff and a very supportive family) I now have a fairly substantial collection of gear of my own. Vamo V2, Innokin SVD, Evic (the original modified with an SID 18350 short tube for stealth) Fazed DNA 20 box mod (the one that holds two 18650 batteries) and a VaporShark DNA20 as well.

Lots of different tanks but my favorite is the Kayfun Lite Plus for use on the "Big Boy" mods (kinda looks stoopid on the VS even if it works well.

Thinking of getting into DIY but time will tell.

I love playing with my "Weenie" and the FDA disgust me.

Glad to be here!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks so much and welcome!

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool. Welcome to VU UncleRJ! DIY is really easy. Making an ADV is another story, but there's a DIY section, so you can get a lot of advice from people here. :) Try it out sometime!

VU Sponsors