Become a Patron!

Glass Top Cap for RDA

Looking to get a glass top cap for one of my RDA's but all I'm finding is ones for the Patriot and shit. I have a Royal Hunter, Doge V1 and V2, mutation v4 and a mutation v5 clone. Any ideas on where to get one? I don't really care what RDA it's for I just want one.

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
I believe indulgence made glass tops for the mutation x....vapordna has them, but only a cap for v2 and a mutation v3 that comes with cap. However you have the v4 and something claiming to be a v5. No such thing as v5 ....unless you are referring to the xs, which is like a v4 mini?

No such thing as v5 ....unless you are referring to the xs, which is like a v4 mini?
it's a knock off and I know it is. It's a clone of something that doesn't even exist yet. I know this. I knew when I bought it. This is what it is.
http://www.3fvape.com/ship-in-24hrs...ainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.VZ_ZUVJFDhg

but I digress...

I know the v4 I have is authentic and super new so I wasn't counting on that one having glass top caps available but I'll take one for any of the other rdas I have.

VU Sponsors