VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me either :anyone:
They are selling so called authentic Hammer of God v3 mods but all they have left are acid purple mods. I wanna make sure they are authentic before I spend 180$

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Certainly can't blame you there. Hopefully someone can share their experience. Are you in any vape groups on Facebook? Posting there, too, might put the word out. Wish I knew more for you.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_20170207_135251.jpg how do I install the batteries? I'm confused

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH BEFORE LOADING THAT BAD BOY!!!!!!!!

This guy can be hard to stomach (or even understand) but he knows his vaping shit.

Parallel series mods are dangerous without a thorough understanding of how they work - and how to properly install the batteries

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH BEFORE LOADING THAT BAD BOY!!!!!!!!

This guy can be hard to stomach (or even understand) but he knows his vaping shit.

Parallel series mods are dangerous without a thorough understanding of how they work - and how to properly install the batteries

I owned a v2 before this so I fully understand. Tho the stickers inside the mod and the positive and negative engraving by the door are confusing. Idk why they would do that. Every where else I've seen the positive go up by the positive engraving and same for the negitive engraving.

VU Sponsors