Become a Patron!

Go big or go home..

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hell yeah, big batches are the only way to go once you know what you like. It’s easier to make 500–1000ml batches than a couple 60ml bottles.
Best investment I’ve made is a plastic graduated beaker set from eBay for 5$, (same ones nic river has) no more drawing VG up into syringes!
Also if you go by weight the 12$ set of scales from eBay/amazon that come with the 2 clear covers are the best scales I’ve ever owned.

Super accurate, can tell the small differences in weight of different nickels and super durable. I have used the same set everyday for the past 3 years and they are still on the original batteries!

Really need to find me a couple more ADV’s, been stuck on the same one for 6 months, though still enjoying it very much.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hell yeah, big batches are the only way to go once you know what you like. It’s easier to make 500–1000ml batches than a couple 60ml bottles.
Best investment I’ve made is a plastic graduated beaker set from eBay for 5$, (same ones nic river has) no more drawing VG up into syringes!
Also if you go by weight the 12$ set of scales from eBay/amazon that come with the 2 clear covers are the best scales I’ve ever owned.

Super accurate, can tell the small differences in weight of different nickels and super durable. I have used the same set everyday for the past 3 years and they are still on the original batteries!

Really need to find me a couple more ADV’s, been stuck on the same one for 6 months, though still enjoying it very much.
Love those 30ml chubby gorillas, good size and easy to fill right from a 1L just pour it in lol..

I contemplated going the scale method but for the way I mix it just seems like an added cost, if I was making a lot of different recipes I'd opt for it but for making 2L every 6 months or so it's a bit much.

I tend to fund my gear shinyitis by not having DIY shinyitis lol...

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never tried the bombies nana cream. Will have to soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Read this in the comments lol-
"Made some of this yesterday in a 15ml glass bottle, no citric acid. I used every flavor it called for exactly. I spun it on a drill for a good 2mins after, stuck in a crockpot bath for 4 hours around 150F (warm setting) making sure to shake every 1.5 hours. After that I gave it another shake and took the cap off to let it breathe for 4 hours. Tried some as soon as I emptied the tank of my 'real' 'Nana Cream by Bombies and WOW is all I have to say! I think I feel a 120ml coming up in my near future!"
c915fd25cba08291c24eb31568f3e396.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Read this in the comments lol-
"Made some of this yesterday in a 15ml glass bottle, no citric acid. I used every flavor it called for exactly. I spun it on a drill for a good 2mins after, stuck in a crockpot bath for 4 hours around 150F (warm setting) making sure to shake every 1.5 hours. After that I gave it another shake and took the cap off to let it breathe for 4 hours. Tried some as soon as I emptied the tank of my 'real' 'Nana Cream by Bombies and WOW is all I have to say! I think I feel a 120ml coming up in my near future!"
c915fd25cba08291c24eb31568f3e396.jpg
People are way too serious about steeping.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wanting to try Bombies 'nana cream with different brands. ~3% TFA Banana Cream, 2%+ FA Juicy Strawberry, <1% CAP Dragon Fruit, ~1% TFA Sweetener, ~84 VG... does this sound like it could work?

VU Sponsors