Become a Patron!

God 180 mod

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My god 180 mod says short atomizer then I get it to work it says low resistance? Any idea how to fix?
You didn't give us much information to work with. What kind of tank / atty are you using? purchased coils ? RDA with built coils ? more info needed please.

This error is typical in correlation with the atty not seeing the coil correctly.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Huckleberried @Countrypami
please move thread to appropriate section.

edit -- guess you don't really need to. it seems this section is kinda being cluttered up with topics of the same type yet this section isn't meant for this stuff. o_O

Kellywells55

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only tanks i have manages to get to work for short bursts are rda tanks no premade tanks work

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The only tanks i have manages to get to work for short bursts are rda tanks no premade tanks work
what tank/coil are you using? it has a .5 ohm minimum resistance. trying to use say a TFV8 tank with a .15 ohm coil won't work

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's possible the 510 connection on the MOD is messed up / shorting out if you have tried multiple different tanks / coils / RDA setups.
Without pictures of the MOD's 510 connection it is hard to guess at what "could" be the problem.

As I mentioned, that error is related to the MOD not getting a connection / good connection with the coil, or the coil being used is outside the range that the MOD supports. If using a coil that is less that .5Ω (minimum for that MOD) then it will not work.

Kellywells55

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks it was just really dirty and possible jammed but i got it to work for the most part. What is the highest ohm rating for it by chance i can only get .4ohm and up to work on it

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
What is the highest ohm rating for it by chance i can only get .4ohm and up to work on it

Click the power button for 5 times in 2 seconds to turn on the mod and enter the standby mode
Click the power button for 3 times in 2 seconds to enter the main menu
At standby mode, click the "+" / "-" buttons to adjust the output wattage in 1W increments / decrements
0.8 inch display shows battery level, puffs, temperature, atomizer resistance, output power and voltage
Two wattage modes supported: Normal mode: 5-80W, super mode: 81-180W (If you want to turn to this mode, please make sure that the battery continuously discharge current could exceed 25A)
Input voltage: DC 9.6V-12.6V
Output voltage: DC 1.5-10.5V
Output power: 5-180W
Resistance range: 0.5 - 4.0 ohm
Protections: Short circuit (exceeds 30A), reverse polarity, high temperature and low voltage (lower than 9.6V)
Over time protection setting: 1 - 10 seconds for 3 wattage ranges (5-29W / 30-79W / 80-180W)
Screen display setting: 1 - 99 minutes