Godfather leaking, but not due to wicking..

Discussion in 'General Rebuildable Discussion (RTA/RBA/RDA)' started by Everpresentnewb, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Everpresentnewb

Everpresentnewb Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    So my 30mm godfather has started leaking on me. It is coming from the base, just under the afc ring. I am going to try to post a pic, but I'm trying tapatalk for the first time so no clue how that is gonna work out... are there supposed to be any prongs in the base? I have the lower one, that fits in the groove around the 510, the one on the base of the deck, 2 under afc ring... am I missing anything? There is an oring around the chamber near the juice flow channels that looks like it does nothing... no clue why it's there...

Is there a guide as to where what size orings go where? Google has failed me this morning...[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Everpresentnewb

Blog Posts:
    so no one knows where Orings go in the Modfather? great...

3. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  4. Everpresentnewb

Blog Posts:
    Figured it out. theres supposed to be an Oring on the threads where the Base screws on. there was no oring. Nothing in the bag was the right side, but I found a random oring that is a glass tank to base seal from one of my other tanks that fits just fine. All day and it hasnt so much as weeped.

Pegleg Meg and skt239 like this.