Become a Patron!

Going bigger

Im sorta new to vape i started with a titan bx 30w mod. Ive upgraded to a xcube 2 with twisted messes 4 post rda i got from a friend he even threw in a coil master kit. The build i have on it is a dual coil setup 6 wraps with 24g kanthal runs at .25 ohms(not bad for my first build lol). My question is whats the best build i can do with this wire for the most cloud.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do any builds at all but aren't you getting good clouds with that build? Test our the capacity and go up a few watts at a time until you reach the point of burning cotton. Then replace the cotton and you know the max for that build. I know that's great for your first build, congratulations!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Im sorta new to vape i started with a titan bx 30w mod. Ive upgraded to a xcube 2 with twisted messes 4 post rda i got from a friend he even threw in a coil master kit. The build i have on it is a dual coil setup 6 wraps with 24g kanthal runs at .25 ohms(not bad for my first build lol). My question is whats the best build i can do with this wire for the most cloud.
there is no best build, it's basically the best build for you personally. a general idea is more metal = more wattage needed = more heat = more vapor

VU Sponsors