VU Patreon

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just listened to the last 40min or so. I like it! I'm about 25min from Philly. Already knew about the issue but great to hear it talked about and hopefully it reached a larger audience. :)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just an opinion that could easily be debated, but I just really wish they wouldn't have used the word 'militia'. Unfortunate that the term for many conjures images of extremist wack jobs. Anyway, hope to be able to check it out soon.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just an opinion that could easily be debated, but I just really wish they wouldn't have used the word 'militia'. Unfortunate that the term for many conjures images of extremist wack jobs. Anyway, hope to be able to check it out soon.
Pupblic Health ORG,.s have a nice name unfortunately when it comes to Reduced Harm Tobacco Products many of them use Extremist Wak Job Tactics, Bad Science and Proproganda. Can You Say Think of the Kids http://articles.philly.com/2014-10-17/news/55112664_1_e-cigarettes-e-cigarette-users-liquid-nicotine I would rather have a name that >Some People < had a bad Image Of then Be a Wacky Lying ORG with a nice name. Besides- Vaping Militia- What are they going to do? Blow E-Liquid Vapor at me?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors