VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No, you are doing well.
It's 5:42 AM on the US East Coast and that's where many active members are.

Someone who knows the answer to your question will most likely see this thread / post within the next 6 to 8 hours and be able to help you.

Just bookmark this link in your browser and check back in a few hours to see if you get any answers.

Also if you have notifications turned on you will get an email when someone replies to your (this) post.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
How do I put up a pic thank u I am going to bed thank so much lol that work

What kind of pic?

A pic from the internet or a personal pic on your hard drive?

Don't worry. I'll check back here later on too to see if you found your answer.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just did a google search on vaping in Singapore- better leave your vape gear at home!

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/is-vaping-illegal-singapore

Under section 16(2A) of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (TCASA), it is illegal to possess, purchase and use vaporisers in Singapore as of 1 February 2018. This includes e-cigarettes, e-pipes and e-cigars as the TCASA covers any toy, device or article:

1. That resembles, or is designed to resemble, a tobacco product;
  2. That is capable of being smoked;
  3. That may be used in such a way as to mimic the act of smoking; or
  4. The packaging of which resembles, or is designed to resemble, the packaging commonly associated with tobacco products.
Persons found guilty of this offence can be fined up to $2,000.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Depending on where you are going you can try mailing it to yourself in Singapore.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I've always heard from the boards that Singapore is possibly the most hardcore about enforcing its vaping ban

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is brutal. Wonder what makes government officials so much against vaping. Are they that clueless, lobbying from big tobacco or both?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is brutal. Wonder what makes government officials so much against vaping. Are they that clueless, lobbying from big tobacco or both?

Tax Money. They don't have democracies down in this part of the world (I'm writing this from Thailand) so they don't have to put on a dog and pony show about things like this. They just say, "Don't do that or we fuck you up good and there's nothing you can do about it."

Hanson

Member For 4 Years
b167a6be09b1430c54a2577c8b4c0d7e.jpg
No need to worry I’m in n out Sing all the time. Just walk thru the green lane and bring your mods n juices. I even do it in the airport smoking area with no problem whatsoever since the airport is still considered as an international soil. In Sing soil I usually vape vr discreet just to avoid the unnecesary roughnes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They are tough with people who break the law over there. Especially foreigners. I've been there a few times. From what I've seen they don't mess around.
Just ask those 3 dumb asses that sprayed graffiti on a car over there! They'll remember they fucked up for the rest of their lives.

VU Sponsors