PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I agree with ya, but haven't done that myself. I should put a bit aside and do that later. I don't have a fave fruit yet. :oops:

This sounds great, I think I might make another batch with brown sugar at .3% and add tfa bananas foster.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping away on some of the original recipe, a batch I made in April. It's actually probably even better now than it was after a 3-4 week steep.
Very nice!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping away on some of the original recipe, a batch I made in April. It's actually probably even better now than it was after a 3-4 week steep.
Very nice!
APRIL!!? Oh wow, I'll have to try that out. The original is way too strong for me these days, since I've had several upgrades in equipment since then. TOOO MUCH FLAVOR, LOL. Thanks, I hope you're liking it :)

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
APRIL!!? Oh wow, I'll have to try that out. The original is way too strong for me these days, since I've had several upgrades in equipment since then. TOOO MUCH FLAVOR, LOL. Thanks, I hope you're liking it :)
Sorry, it was actually June (16th).
I didn't catch that I wrote "April" until you responded. I should have paid attention better. I DO have some juices that go back to April, but this is from June.
Again, sorry for the confusion. :cool:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry, it was actually June (16th).
I didn't catch that I wrote "April" until you responded. I should have paid attention better. I DO have some juices that go back to April, but this is from June.
Again, sorry for the confusion. :cool:
LOL no, no worries at all! I was just thinking I'd have to hang onto a bottle for nearly 4 months. I've never purposely held onto juice that long, You have way more patience than I.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice!

Thanks for the reminder!

I checked and still have over 30 mls from a batch I made on Jan. 21. (2016) :bliss:

Ron
----
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh damn, that's a steep!

It is because I am weak...Very Weak. :facepalm:

I am drawn to this section of the Forum and find so many new tasty looking recipes (some with beautiful pictures!!) that I cannot resist mixing them. Unfortunately, I can only vape so much juice a day and with the volume of new delicious looking recipes posted here, older mixes seem to fall to the wayside...and age.

If there is a 10 step program to help me get over this weakness...I'm not interested! :)

Ron
---
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It is because I am weak...Very Weak. :facepalm:

I am drawn to this section of the Forum and find so many new tasty looking recipes (some with beautiful pictures!!) that I cannot resist mixing them. Unfortunately, I can only vape so much juice a day and with the volume of new delicious looking recipes posted here, older mixes seem to fall to the wayside...and age.

If there is a 10 step program to help me get over this weakness...I'm not interested! :)

Ron
---
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov

You mean a ten.. Steep.. Program?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you don't steep you miss out on just how very good this recipe is, it's fantastic

Some folks steep...
Some folks age.

I do the latter with my mixed juice and it works well for me. (unless I'm making a NET);)

Ron
---
"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go." - Paris Hilton

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We do so gracefully. Usually.

Well...we can try. <BG>

The theory I've read (and enjoy) regarding steeping goes back to the early days of vaping. Back then many flavor concentrates we now enjoy were not around. Folks would steep to extract flavors to use and that term stuck with some. I still steep when I make a cold maceration NET.

Or, for example, if you wanted a say...a mint vape juice, you got hold of some real mint and soaked that in a liquid (steeped) to make it.

One steeps to make a nice fresh cup of tea. Do folks steep wine or age it?

Not a biggie, most of the time I understand what posters mean. :)

Ron
---
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."- Hunter S. Thompson

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just made this. Smelled it and wow. I don't think it's gonna steep. I have no patience lol.
I hope you like it! I made it when I was using gear like egos and and MVP, both with Protanks, LOL. With those, it was REALLY sweet fresh mixed, then became a creamy vanilla cookie. With more current gear, I get more of the cookie, so I've reduced the flavorings quite a bit, when I mix it.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Knowing your taste buds, I hope you used the 2nd version, then cut that one down, LOL. I've reduced that one quite a bit, myself.
Definitely! The first bottle of cheesecake Graham crust I got was awful. I think it was bad. The next bottle was Devine. That's why I didn't like this when I first tried it. Now with flavors all good, this is great! TY sweet lady!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Definitely! The first bottle of cheesecake Graham crust I got was awful. I think it was bad. The next bottle was Devine. That's why I didn't like this when I first tried it. Now with flavors all good, this is great! TY sweet lady!
Thank you! :hug:

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woah... 54 pages long recipe thread.

How did i miss this. Will have to mix this now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Same here. Just saw this and will mix tonight. I just combed through all 11 pages to see if there were any changes or updates that were posted.. What ratio are most of you mixing at and what is the final % for the Cheesecake?

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. Just saw this and will mix tonight. I just combed through all 11 pages to see if there were any changes or updates that were posted.. What ratio are most of you mixing at and what is the final % for the Cheesecake?
Honestly I still like the 1st recipe which OP posted, make 15ml and try. The 2nd version slightly lighter version you may try later both are great.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
These days, I mix lighter than the lighter version. This was made back when I was using much simpler gear.

Ch. Graham - 2.5
Cookie 0.5
Brown Sugar 0.3
Van. Classic 1.5
Fresh Cr. 0.5
(omitted Meringue - It's still plenty sweet without it)

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you like it! I made it when I was using gear like egos and and MVP, both with Protanks, LOL. With those, it was REALLY sweet fresh mixed, then became a creamy vanilla cookie. With more current gear, I get more of the cookie, so I've reduced the flavorings quite a bit, when I mix it.
I've been vaping in this all day. Awesome recipe. I like it the way it is the cookie as the main flavor. Gotta try it with banana lol. Thanks for sharing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been vaping in this all day. Awesome recipe. I like it the way it is the cookie as the main flavor. Gotta try it with banana lol. Thanks for sharing.
Seems like someone did, I just can't remember their result. I know another guy mixed just cookie with TFA banana cream and really liked that, but that's a whole other thing, I guess, LOL.

And thank you. :)

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Could I add Cap's Newyork cheesecake and graham cracker instead of TFA's Cheesecake(Graham Crust)?

Last edited:

budlight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you can switch fresh cream to whipped cream(TPA) and add some like vanilla custard(TPA) for get more "fat" in liquid

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Could I add Cap's Newyork cheesecake and graham cracker instead of TFA's Cheesecake(Graham Crust)?
@Markw4mms uses it as an addition and really liked it.

I think you can switch fresh cream to whipped cream(TPA) and add some like vanilla custard(TPA) for get more "fat" in liquid
Though I like the TFA Whipped Cream, my personal thought is that it's too sweet for this. This recipe is pretty sweet, as is, especially, especially if mixing as written..

Vanilla Custard would change the taste/profile of this completely. Vanillla Custard fans might enjoy that, it's not a flavor I care for, but I also think it would take this from cookie/cheesecake to a creamy dessert. Might work out fine, for a Custard vape, but someone would have to taste that and decide for themself. I'm just not a fan of vanilla custard vapes.

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Markw4mms uses it as an addition and really liked it.

Though I like the TFA Whipped Cream, my personal thought is that it's too sweet for this. This recipe is pretty sweet, as is, especially, especially if mixing as written..

Vanilla Custard would change the taste/profile of this completely. Vanillla Custard fans might enjoy that, it's not a flavor I care for, but I also think it would take this from cookie/cheesecake to a creamy dessert. Might work out fine, for a Custard vape, but someone would have to taste that and decide for themself. I'm just not a fan of vanilla custard vapes.

I dont have TFA Cheesecake, i'm using (Cap) N.Y cheese cake and added a touch of graham cracker. smells absolutely delicious, going to let it sit for a week. I hope it comes out good. Thanks for the recipe :)

VU Sponsors