Become a Patron!

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bet it would be good with just the slightest touch of FA cinnamon ceylon.
I bet that would be good!
@Mykreign , Another variation you might want to try is adding 2% CAP NY Cheesecake. I make the original full strength version of her mix with this addition, and it's one of my favorite ADV's.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Mykreign , Another variation you might want to try is adding 2% CAP NY Cheesecake. I make the original full strength version of her mix with this addition, and it's one of my favorite ADV's.

I'll definitely try that! That's a flavor I do have lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll definitely try that! That's a flavor I do have lol

I like it because it reduces the sweetness just a bit, and I enjoy the little bit of tangy aftertaste I get from it, sweet on the inhale, and slightly tangy on the exhale.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like it because it reduces the sweetness just a bit, and I enjoy the little bit of tangy aftertaste I get from it, sweet on the inhale, and slightly tangy on the exhale.

Sounds good to me. Maybe it'll make a little stronger flavor. I vaped this stuff for 3 days straight but after using another juice and going back to this one, I don't get the flavor as much

handy10969

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Could i replace tfa cheesecake graham cracker with CAP NY cheesecake + TFA graham cracker clear? How much percentage for 4% TFA cheesecake graham cracker?

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Could i replace tfa cheesecake graham cracker with CAP NY cheesecake + TFA graham cracker clear? How much percentage for 4% TFA cheesecake graham cracker?

I wouldnt replace it, not made this in a long time but from what I remember it was the graham crust was the star in the recipe and gave it the real oreo cookie taste mixed with the other ingredients.

handy10969

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldnt replace it, not made this in a long time but from what I remember it was the graham crust was the star in the recipe and gave it the real oreo cookie taste mixed with the other ingredients.

I dont have tfa cheesecake graham, just have CAP NY Cheesecake and TFA graham cracker clear, how many percentage can i use?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I personally don't care for the Cap NY Cheesecake, and it is a completely different taste than I wanted with this mix, BUT @Markw4mms uses it in addition to the existing recipe. He could offer his suggestion to you, I honestly don't know how much to use in place of.

If you have FA cookie, I wouldn't add the graham cracker clear, because a plain cookie is what you're after with this recipe. Not saying it wouldn't be good, not all.

handy10969

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally don't care for the Cap NY Cheesecake, and it is a completely different taste than I wanted with this mix, BUT @Markw4mms uses it in addition to the existing recipe. He could offer his suggestion to you, I honestly don't know how much to use in place of.

If you have FA cookie, I wouldn't add the graham cracker clear, because a plain cookie is what you're after with this recipe. Not saying it wouldn't be good, not all.

oh okay thanks huck, gonna find cheesecake graham today! :)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is the recipe that I make using the CAP NY Cheesecake.

TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 3.5%
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Cookie 2%
FA Meringue .5%
CAP Sweet Cream .5%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra .5%
CAP NY Cheesecake 2.5%
Do you use a tank for this or rda?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you use a tank for this or rda?
Both, I mix 80VG/20PG. Of course, you might need to adjust the percentages to your pallet, but I like the kinda tangy taste the cheesecake leaves on the exhale I get at the percentages posted.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why oh why haven't I found this till now?!?!
Couple of questions:
1) no TFA cheesecake with graham, can I use HIC's home vape cheesecake?
2) I have vanilla bourbon, will this work?

Thanks Huck! you seriously rock!

-Kingboomer

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why oh why haven't I found this till now?!?!
Couple of questions:
1) no TFA cheesecake with graham, can I use HIC's home vape cheesecake?
2) I have vanilla bourbon, will this work?

Thanks Huck! you seriously rock!

-Kingboomer
HIC's is a heavier one, at least to me, but you won't know unless you try it. I only used the TFA one for the floofy part that I experience with it, and it's light. Cookie and the TFA cheesecake graham both have AP, which is listed as one of the ingredients from HIC's recipe. I think it might change the flavor completely, but I can't say that that is a bad thing. Just a different taste from this recipe. Play around with it, as it's for your taste buds :)

I feel the same with the vanilla bourbon. IMO, it's a heavier vanilla. This recipe in it's original form was a heavily flavored vape and SUPER sweet, then 2nd option lighter. The way I mix it these days - even lighter. I'm tolerating much less flavoring than I used to, as time goes by.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huckleberried, I finally got around to mixing this two days ago. I made a strawberry version in my never-ending, desperate quest. I'm dripping it right now and it's fantastic. I used TPA SR and JF Sweet Strawberry with a touch of Pear. It's really outstanding, probably the best strawberry juice I've mixed. The strawberry is vibrant and full. The entirety is very satisfying and the sweetness is just right. Not as sweet as you, but close. ;)

You might have helped me stop playing this song. Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huckleberried, I finally got around to mixing this two days ago. I made a strawberry version in my never-ending, desperate quest. I'm dripping it right now and it's fantastic. I used TPA SR and JF Sweet Strawberry with a touch of Pear. It's really outstanding, probably the best strawberry juice I've mixed. The strawberry is vibrant and full. The entirety is very satisfying and the sweetness is just right. Not as sweet as you, but close. ;)

You might have helped me stop playing this song. Thanks.

Oh yay! I'm so happy that you're happy.

This is one of them that kinda helped me decide I'm not a strawberry flavor. I tried it, too, but with FA, then other mixes with other strawberries. Not real sure how many I have, now, and not crazy about most of them. I've tried it with Coconut, but it didn't turn out as I had hoped it would. What else did I mix it with?? Can't really remember, but for anyone that does like this one, it's a good base for your fave fruits flavors, too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What can i replace if i wanna make dark oreo cheesecake recipe?
As in chocolate? I've not tried it, but you could add whatever chocolate is your favorite. I've not really discovered a chocolate flavor that I'm crazy about, in vaping. Based on the actual cookie, though, a darker chocolate would be my best guess. Maybe reduce the vanilla a bit, add your fave chocolate. How much, would depend on what % you'd normally use.

You could also reduce the Cheesecake Graham Crust a little bit, you might not need the Brown Sugar, either, but that's just a guess, on my part. If you mix it up, let us know how it goes! :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yay! I'm so happy that you're happy.

This is one of them that kinda helped me decide I'm not a strawberry flavor. I tried it, too, but with FA, then other mixes with other strawberries. Not real sure how many I have, now, and not crazy about most of them. I've tried it with Coconut, but it didn't turn out as I had hoped it would. What else did I mix it with?? Can't really remember, but for anyone that does like this one, it's a good base for your fave fruits flavors, too.

I wonder why I'm chasing the strawberry unicorn. Probably because strawberries are awesome in food, but it's not translating well in ejuice. I've found that I like strong flavors such as Lemon, Lime, Raspberry and Cinnamon. HIC's Lemon Pudding Cake is just outstanding, I've been vaping it for 3 days straight.

Screw the Strawberry!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You keep talking about this and I'm gonna' have to do somethin' about it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I took the lighter version and added 2% cap ny cheesecake. I have to make it now. Maybe Wednesday.
Just a thought, if you made the light version, 2% NYC might be a bit much, but only tasting it will tell. Anyway, I'm sure you can get it dialed in where you like it.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a thought, if you made the light version, 2% NYC might be a bit much, but only tasting it will tell. Anyway, I'm sure you can get it dialed in where you like it.
I'm I thought about that when I was writing the recipe and was originally going to go with 1.5%. Maybe that's better.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was vaping this yesterday and thinking that if you made the light version, which i never tried, and added 1.5 - 2% FA Coconut you would have a coconut macaroon.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was vaping this yesterday and thinking that if you made the light version, which i never tried, and added 1.5 - 2% FA Coconut you would have a coconut macaroon.
If you decide to try it out, let me know how it works out for you. I didn't get what I had hoped for from coconut. Can't remember what % I used, though.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
200.webp

http://www.bullcityflavors.com/golden-oreo-cheesecake-by-huckleberried/

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is that something you set up Huck?
Bull City Flavors is a flavor vendor here in the states and they have just set things up with some of the top mixers and recipes where they bundle up all the flavors needed to make the recipe. These aren't one shots, they are the individual flavors and you can choose what size of each flavor in the recipe you want. They discount the price some and some of the profit goes to the creator of the recipe.

Our very own HIC, Huck, and wllmc all have recipes in the Community Recipe Packs.

@Roundhouse is a great guy and got this rolling.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Bull City Flavors is a flavor vendor here in the states and they have just set things up with some of the top mixers and recipes where they bundle up all the flavors needed to make the recipe. These aren't one shots, they are the individual flavors and you can choose what size of each flavor in the recipe you want. They discount the price some and some of the profit goes to the creator of the recipe.

Our very own HIC, Huck, and wllmc all have recipes in the Community Recipe Packs.

@Roundhouse is a great guy and got this rolling.
Golden Oreo Cheesecake is an awesome recipe, many thanks @Huckleberried for posting this and for allowing us to share this on the site! Our goal is be able to share these on the site and at the same time give back to the mixers who have worked so hard to develop them!
There are many great recipes you all have developed and we plan to add more every week so feel free to PM me if you have a popular recipe and would like to participate. BTW - I don't want to hijack this thread so please PM me and do not respond here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Golden Oreo Cheesecake is an awesome recipe, many thanks @Huckleberried for posting this and for allowing us to share this on the site! Our goal is be able to share these on the site and at the same time give back to the mixers who have worked so hard to develop them!
There are many great recipes you all have developed and we plan to add more every week so feel free to PM me if you have a popular recipe and would like to participate. BTW - I don't want to hijack this thread so please PM me and do not respond here.
You can hijack my thread any time you want to! :hug:

VU Sponsors