Gonna Mix All My Strawberries

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a crapload of strawberry flavors - so many, that I just don't vape any of them. 22 variations, to be exact. So I figured if they're just sitting there, might as well try a little experiment. Gonna mix 'em ALL together! Should end up with about 1.5 liters of juice when done. If it's good, I'm set for quite a while. If not, then oh well - I wasn't using them anyway.

OIZBPzD.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That night cap is some good shit. Its one of only a few commercial juices I still crave. So how does the juice casserole taste overall?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I like the fact there is so much of it you had to use a whisk to whip it together and find random containers to house it. Experimenting is fun.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Back in the day when vapers liked crab juice I decided to mix together about 20 different flavor juices I did not care for, and sell as homemade garbage Juice. Had a lot of inquiries but sold none, lol

2826425.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Back in the day when vapers liked crab juice I decided to mix together about 20 different flavor juices I did not care for, and sell as homemade garbage Juice. Had a lot of inquiries but sold none, lol

View attachment 121777
Sounds like a shot called the "New Jersey Turnpike". Basically, take all the liquor that has spilled on a bartenders bar mat and pour it in a shot glass. Nasty stuff.

VU Sponsors