Gonna Start Vaping CBD Tomorrow! So Excited

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by NJNL2000, Oct 15, 2017.

1. NJNL2000

NJNL2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone! Little background on me: I've been suffering from anxiety for a while and I'm hoping this stuff will help me. I've tried pretty much everything, including alcohol and the OTC sleep aid Doxylamine Succinate which both worked but the idea of putting unnatural substances in my body steered me away from those.

I never got prescription meds either, cause they're unnatural and I don't want those. I heard about CBD and it's wonderful relaxing properties and health benefits so I have decided to try. Out of all delivery methods available, I chose the vaping route cause I used to vape flavored nicotine liquids when I was really young (10-14) but stopped cause parents found out and made me.

I loved vaping and it was super relaxing at the time but getting off the nicotine was difficult. Now that I am older, I'm gonna try it again. This time with CBD in the liquid. This is my first time ever vaping anything from the cannabis plant. I've never used cannabis before. CBD seems to be the best choice for me as it is non-psychoactive and users say they're able to function throughout the day while using it.

My goal is not to get high, just to relieve all my anxiety and tension without harming my body with other substances. I decided to go with 200mg as it seems moderate and not too overpowering for a noob like me. If it helps me then I will up the dosage and get a more powerful liquid. Hopefully this stuff works for me! Been looking for a natural anxiolytic forever lol.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    2WhiteWolves and CactusFanaticus like this.
  2. CactusFanaticus

CactusFanaticus Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hope it works for you, interested in hearing your thoughts [​IMG]
    Picked up some for my wife the day before, it's only 50mg/15ml, but seems to be helping with her anxiety already. She also has lupus, hopefully it helps with the pain/inflammation as well.

Also welcome! [​IMG]

3. Bardiel003

Bardiel003 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I would love to hear about this as well. My gf has bi polar and though it's controlled, she could be eradicated when she is under lots of stress. Love to grab this for her to help her control her bi polar and stress. Also wonder if it would help her with her bad sleeping habits (sleeps during the day but up all night)

CactusFanaticus likes this.
  4. NJNL2000

NJNL2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Will definitely leave an update tomorrow when my package arrives and I get to try it. I'll probably just dive right in and start puffin right away lol. I have bad sleeping patterns too, I wake up at 1pm and go to sleep at like 4am. Definitely not a good habit. If CBD helps with this as well, great!

5. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Love tto hear too. And can you post a link as to where you got it? Was it vape specific or just CBD oil

6. NJNL2000

NJNL2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    UPDATE EVERYONE: I'm very sorry for the belated update. I actually JUST received my package today. A WEEK after the estimated delivery date! Insane, right? Well that's not the only insane part. So I open the package and immediately see it's not what I ordered. The bottle is only 16ml not the 60ml in the listing and it's only 50mg, not the 200mg that I ordered. Another red flag was the seal on the cap was already cracked.

I thought maybe it came undone in the package or something so I dropped it in my pen anyways. As soon as I inhaled I knew something wasn't right. The taste was plasticy and very chemical. It tasted like I was vaping off of melted plastic. The flavor was supposed to be watermelon, I did not notice a hint of watermelon at all.

I thought "Well maybe it just has to set on the wick for a few minutes." so I decided to let it site for about 10 minutes. Then began puffing again. Still very chemical and bitter. It tasted like I was puffing on crushed up pills in liquid! This was not a good sign at all. After about 6 puffs and holding them in my lungs for around 6 seconds each, I noticed this feeling come over me.

It wasn't a calming/relaxing feeling. It was more of well, a high feeling. The feeling came on more and I could feel a very intense euphoria across my body. When I got up to walk I felt this heaviness as I walked. I knew this feeling all too well from when I used to get drunk. I was HIGH from an e-liquid that is not even supposed to do that.

I did this about an hour ago and I still feel it a little but it's mostly wore off. I am PISSED about this and immediately emailed the seller. Now some of you might ask "Woah you got some good shit. Why you mad?" Why? Because #1 I got a bottle smaller and weaker than was described in the listing, #2 it took 2 WEEKS to arrive when it was supposed to arrive on the 17th, and #3 I inhaled some sort of unknown drug that I didn't intend to take!!

I value my health. I used to make a lot of bad choices in my younger years with binge drinking and try to get high from large doses of OTC meds. But that's in the past now and I have no desire to get high anymore. My goal with CBD was to help me with my anxiety and chill out. Not to ingest who knows what and mess my body up.

I'm guessing this is some kind of synthetic cannabinoid or something of that sorts. I'm hoping it's not anything worse or that I did any damage from just those few puffs. Also I know I did not get THC oil because this is clear liquid. THC oil is brown/yellow. If I smell the bottle, it does not smell like anything. It's just an odorless liquid.

I should've known better when I was purchasing it that the deal was too good to be true. Bought this on eBay for only $16. The brand is Hemp Bombs and if you buy it from them directly, it's $40 for a 60ml bottle! The 16ml is $15. Lesson learned, if something looks too good to be true then it probably is. I hope my post serves as a warning for you guys on here too. If a seal is broke, DO NOT USE!!

7. CactusFanaticus

CactusFanaticus Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Sorry to hear, that sucks. They sell hemp bombs at the gas station here, 10$ for the 15 ml. I got a bottle of sugar cookie for the wife and it seems ok. Not that strong 50mg, and actually tastes good. Doesn’t get her buzzed and said it seems to help her anxiety. Sounds like the eBay seller is doing some shady shit.

8. NJNL2000

NJNL2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Definitely was disappointing. I did get a very apologetic reply from the seller claiming he had no idea what was in the bottle and that he had gotten them from a third party supplier in bulk. He accepted my return request so I poured the e-juice into the bottle from my cartridge and mailed it back to him. I plan on buying my CBD from a more reputable supplier. Not sure whether I'm gonna go with capsule form or sublingual drops.

The CBD vape stuff is ridiculously priced so I'm gonna steer clear of that. I will be leaving the vape scene once again lol but I don't have anything against vaping. Just trying to save some extra bucks.

9. Mazul

Mazul New Member

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017