Become a Patron!

Good Day All ...;)

Kinkyvapurrr

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, I'm new last week but do things ass backwards quite often so that's one reason I didn't start here first I guess.. that and I'm shy ( wink wink).. I am honest! I don't like attention I prefer to observe but I am learning to ask for help and everyone here is so nice so I decided to write some stuff.
My vaping journey.. I smoked almost 40 yrs and I'm only 48, eek I know, but I found ecigs about the end of 2013 that Blue one, but I didn't charge it correctly or some shit and it never worked again after it first died so for the next few years I bought probably 10 bullshit cigalike vape pens that where less than satisfying and not until I bought my first kanger in August of 2015 did I finally quit buying cigarettes and just vape. In December of 2016 I bought an Smok Alien and some juice on sale and around February I decided I didn't want to buy anymore shit juice from local head shops and definitely didn't want to pay for premium juice so I decided I needed to make some to sell to support my habit and with the market being as new as it was I thought I would be doing big things by now, pffft! Haaa! Little did I know how little I knew... My thoughts have completely changed since then and I've learned so much and enjoyed it so much I know the most I can reasonably hope for is to make myself and a few friends some very tasty juice and it won't cost them much at all. Me on the other hand, ever since I set out to save money I've never been so broke, lol, cuz I always need another flavor or something! Uuugh lol But, I'm trying to not buy but I need to make one more purchase then I'll stop haaaa! It's a lot of fun but I thought I was a good cook but apparently I've got a lot to learn, but that's ok because I think that's what I luv most about this is I feel like I learn so much, every day still! I go to Reddit everyday and try to learn a few things, then I look for a good recipe and reviews on flavors. I feel like that was all over the place and less than complete but I don't want to talk your head off so that's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol.. God speed ;)(p

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground, great intro :cheers:

Smokey1471

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello, I'm new last week but do things ass backwards quite often so that's one reason I didn't start here first I guess.. that and I'm shy ( wink wink).. I am honest! I don't like attention I prefer to observe but I am learning to ask for help and everyone here is so nice so I decided to write some stuff.
My vaping journey.. I smoked almost 40 yrs and I'm only 48, eek I know, but I found ecigs about the end of 2013 that Blue one, but I didn't charge it correctly or some shit and it never worked again after it first died so for the next few years I bought probably 10 bullshit cigalike vape pens that where less than satisfying and not until I bought my first kanger in August of 2015 did I finally quit buying cigarettes and just vape. In December of 2016 I bought an Smok Alien and some juice on sale and around February I decided I didn't want to buy anymore shit juice from local head shops and definitely didn't want to pay for premium juice so I decided I needed to make some to sell to support my habit and with the market being as new as it was I thought I would be doing big things by now, pffft! Haaa! Little did I know how little I knew... My thoughts have completely changed since then and I've learned so much and enjoyed it so much I know the most I can reasonably hope for is to make myself and a few friends some very tasty juice and it won't cost them much at all. Me on the other hand, ever since I set out to save money I've never been so broke, lol, cuz I always need another flavor or something! Uuugh lol But, I'm trying to not buy but I need to make one more purchase then I'll stop haaaa! It's a lot of fun but I thought I was a good cook but apparently I've got a lot to learn, but that's ok because I think that's what I luv most about this is I feel like I learn so much, every day still! I go to Reddit everyday and try to learn a few things, then I look for a good recipe and reviews on flavors. I feel like that was all over the place and less than complete but I don't want to talk your head off so that's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol.. God speed ;)(p
Welcome to the VU!!

VU Sponsors