Become a Patron!

Good evening

EpicVapeDeals

Unlisted Vendor
I'm a new member to the forum but have been reading this forum for awhile. I started vaping several months ago and now I'm thoroughly addicted to the vape culture, and it consumes my free time. I started with the basic Eleaf 40w starter kit from a local flea market. I'm now using the Vaporesso Luxe and seem to be purchasing a new mod monthly haha. I have about 30 different e-juice flavors from about 15 brands of e-juice currently. At the moment I'm vaping Killer Kustard and I think I'm in love with it. I'm sure I will move on to bigger and better gear and new brands as time goes on. Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and say hello!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a new member to the forum but have been reading this forum for awhile. I started vaping several months ago and now I'm thoroughly addicted to the vape culture, and it consumes my free time. I started with the basic Eleaf 40w starter kit from a local flea market. I'm now using the Vaporesso Luxe and seem to be purchasing a new mod monthly haha. I have about 30 different e-juice flavors from about 15 brands of e-juice currently. At the moment I'm vaping Killer Kustard and I think I'm in love with it. I'm sure I will move on to bigger and better gear and new brands as time goes on. Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and say hello!
Hi, and welcome! There's lots to learn reading here.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum :wave:

VU Sponsors