Become a Patron!

Good flavor=dry mouth

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I recently found myself at a bus station with an empty tank on my mod and no ejuice in my pocket. This does not happen too often, as I usually make my own juice and keep a bottle in me at all times.

Well I was craving some nic so I started looking around and happened to find a store clerk stocking some glass "tobacco" pipes. Well I asked him if they carried any ejuice. At first he did not register what I was talking about, but when I showed him my empty setup and said juice for an E-Cigarette he knew exactly what I was looking for. He directed me to a medium sized box display case with about 15-20 different flavors in 10ml bottles for $5. For me this is highway robbery! Usually when I do buy ejuice, I buy it online $10 for 100-120ml or $5 for 30ml.

Well I needed some juice to get me through until I got home so I selected a 12mg Peach and the only mix they had was 70PG/30VG. Well after prying the $5 out of my wallet and paying for my purchase, I didn't waste any time filling my tank. After doing a few pulls without the fire button, air flow closed, I opened the air hit the button and prepared for the worst. Very much to my surprise, it ... tasted ... like ... PEACHES! The Flavor was awesome! Unfortunately, after the second flavorful pull, I was reminded why I make all my juice 80+%VG. My mouth felt like it was just dusted with corn starch. But I couldn't resist the flavor, so I went back into the store and bought a liter of pop. After that I was good to go! 2 hits vapor to 1 slug pop.

Now I need to find a recipe to catch that awesome peach flavor once more. Anyone have any flavor combinations for a good peach ejuice?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With Peach I have found what I think is like eating a ripe peach taste like medicine or rotten fruit to others, I suggest you get a couple of flavors and make some standalone's to test with. Good luck~!

VU Sponsors