Become a Patron!

Good, Inexpensive 130-200 Watt Kit?

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for an inexpensive kit for when my taxes come in. I have an eLeaf iStick Power (80 watts max) but I'm looking for something a bit higher in wattage...
-The budget is $55. That includes the mod, tank, shipping, and any batteries required. For this reason, I'm trying to stick with built-in battery mods.
-I'd like to get between 130 and 200 watts for the device.
-Variable wattage is a must. I don't use temp control.
-The tank should hold at least 4mL of liquid.

The only thing I've found in this criteria is the eLeaf iKuun 200W kit at $37 from a China store. For $52, I can get the kit, a spare glass, and five extra coils.

Any other suggestions?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Before I make that recommendaction, this isn't the most amazing mod out there but, if you're on a budget this will do, at least for a year or a bit longer, and currently there's a sale on that mod. @ $9.99 its kinda a no brainer. I know you wanted internal battery but let's face it, that's more like throwing money out the window. The moment that battery dies, and with some manufacturer quicker than others, you'll have to get a full new kit, especially if warranty is not applicable anymore. At this price you'll be able to even afford the 3 batteries it needs and still got plenty for a tank.
I don't vape sub ohm tanks anymore that have pre made coils, someone else need to chime in here, but I hear good things about the wake tank, I'll post a link below as well. If you're more looking into rebuildable aka RDA /RTA or RDTA I would be more of help lol

https://ecig-city.com/products/tempest-200w-box-mod-council-vapor
https://ecig-city.com/products/wake-sub-ohm-tank-from-the-makers-of-dotmod

For everyone else that reads this, you can snatch some RDA/RTA for $2.99 and $9.99 as well during the coilart/council of vapor blowout sale. Nothing special but some might enjoy it at that price :D

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also see two Kanger kits for around $50... the Spider and the iKen. Between the two, I think the iKen would be better for me.
Still deciding...

VU Sponsors