Become a Patron!

Good inexpensive juices, Help me find Please!

Raistlin908

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Guys, I'm looking for some good inexpensive juice. I love to vape Fog Science Kryptonite, its my fave but it is a little spendy as an adl. I tried Mt. Bakor Vapor and I'm not really impressed even after steeping 3 or so weeks. I was looking at trying Goodlife Vapes, any one tried them? Or know of good juice companies around that are decently priced, I still love my craft juice, just want to find something so Im not vaping through my good stuff. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are tons of them and google is handy for that too, take a peek in our ejuice areas as well, Welcome and good luck!!!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try Giantvapes they have juice from almost every company , some are not bad at all , and low priced .

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second @Hermetic Steam they are good peeps and have a TON of great flavors

DSC09168_zpstuqyqpyt.jpg

look at @Breazy_Com for a great shop and store as well...

55B4D268-6786-446A-8EBE-FABAD1CADA6A-5010-000002435BA35CC2_zpsrmfwdecc.jpg

last suggestion I won a Halo Juices sample pack a while ago here, I LOVE these sample things. Check them out too here.

DSC08410_zps4udhdn55.jpg

All 3 are forum sponsors, so be sure to consider them first!!! Rock on !!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PS Belgium Coca is about the only chocolate flavor i have found that tastes just like chocolate...its amazing...period...end of story.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Add thegrind to that list too. Whitelabel is also about the same price but I've never used them.

Poconosvapes.com has 50% off juice with code "indoorsmokers50". I haven't tried their juice yet but people recommend it. Plus I ordered 8 bottles. $68 for 8 30ml.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Wild - Good juice great prices some are better than others. They always throw in free samples. When I was new to vaping I used this company to establish a flavor profile for myself. Yummy Bear, Smurf Cake, and Havana Tobacco are my favorites.

Mt. Baker - I only get my menthol fix here. Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce are awesome. Prices are great. Another company that is big on free samples with an order. Always appreciated and one of the things that keeps me coming back.

Dr. Crimmy's - They cater to the one bottle a month crowd and have a hipster type mentality but the juice is great. You won't get any volume discounts here and shipping is kind of slow. They need to change their business model if they want to compete with the big boys. Their Raspberry OD is my favorite ADV. Pricing is pretty good but there are a lot companies that do what they do just as well with volume discounts, free shipping, etc.

Good life Vapor - Absolutely awesome consistent sauces. These guys get it. Not the cheapest but definitely the most consistent. Spook Sauce, High Five, Kustard, and Pink Pulldown are all ADV's.

Yaeliq - Juice from Israel. Fantastic stuff! Great prices and the shipping is reasonably priced and quick considering its coming from Israel. Check out their Steal of a Deal $11.00 for 100ml. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is beautiful and their Raspberry Milkshake is real close to Crimmy's Raspberry OD. Might actually be my new go to company.

All of the above juices do need some steep time.

I also tried Vista and was not impressed. Definitely stay away from Roxwell. In my opinion their stuff is absolutely disgusting and unvapeable. They have become my juice of choice when I have vapers tongue. No amount of steeping makes this juice palatable. They have great prices but who cares if you can't vape it.

Hope this helped.

Last edited:

smoke free vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Try the flavors of the below mentioned vape manufacturers under $20:-
Cuttwood
Beard E Juice
Epiclouds
ISM

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Azswaggsauce

Mount Baker and Vista Vapor! Mount Baker's Clove is the best. Also love the dessert flavors from Vista Vapor. Recently got the Chai Tea and its amazing! Plus their customer service is terrific! Bonus: they both give free samples for each order!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Verdevalleyvapes.com has a sale going on right now. B does good work. Vaping the crap out of his Raspberry Custard all day.

barry35

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have recommend you Ejuicemafia. Ejuicemafia provides premium e-liquids at low prices.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Guys, I'm looking for some good inexpensive juice. I love to vape Fog Science Kryptonite, its my fave but it is a little spendy as an adl. I tried Mt. Bakor Vapor and I'm not really impressed even after steeping 3 or so weeks. I was looking at trying Goodlife Vapes, any one tried them? Or know of good juice companies around that are decently priced, I still love my craft juice, just want to find something so Im not vaping through my good stuff. Thanks.

Check your local vape shops, and see if anyone is selling a house brand at a discount. Go down and taste the house brands, until you find one you like. Housebrands sell here for $22 for 100 ml. $10 for 30 ml.

Raistlin908

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Might have to check that place out, the only vape in my town is a place that just buys wholesale and jacks the price sky high, so I do all my vape shopping online, the shop will sell tanks for like 50 bucks a pop, online with shipping I'm only throwing like 30 at it

Raistlin908

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love trying new juice, I will giver a try once your sites up.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Most the good ones have been mentioned but there's also predator. It's made by the the same guys that make bombies and goes for 25$ a 120ml bottle. I really dig there light its a cupcake mix and my fav.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok guys, and anyone who sees this. As of now, verde valley vapes is having a deal of anything $20 and over of product order, you get a free 100ml. Good pg/vg mix selections. I prefer the 80/20 dripper mix.

Raistlin908

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anyone hasn't said anything but vapecaviar.com sell great juice for 15 to 20 bucks a 120ml 80 vg blend. Its called Plume juice and its good stuff

VU Sponsors