Become a Patron!

Good mech mod for cheap?

JustA96Cummins

Member For 1 Year
Hey all, so i recently picked up a Smok magnet bolt from my local shop because ive always been intrigued by mechs and this was only $2, well im actually liking it alot! Ive got some rda's and im wanting to get into doing sone cloud chasing with a mech mod, should i get a higher qaulity mod maybe a twin battery? Or can i pull it off with this thing? Ive only got around $50 to spend if i go to a new mod setup, any insight is greatly appreciated!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU dude. Are you just a Cummins or are you a Cummins super charged turbo diesel? Makes all the difference in the world when chasing clouds and rolling coal.

Are you safe with a mech? know how to build, ohms law, battery safety and all that good stuff?

I have a recommendation that falls right inline with what you want. Just need to see if you are a turbo diesel or not.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all, so i recently picked up a Smok magnet bolt from my local shop because ive always been intrigued by mechs and this was only $2, well im actually liking it alot! Ive got some rda's and im wanting to get into doing sone cloud chasing with a mech mod, should i get a higher qaulity mod maybe a twin battery? Or can i pull it off with this thing? Ive only got around $50 to spend if i go to a new mod setup, any insight is greatly appreciated!
This is an amazing mod it's got an Yihi SX500 chip ... Picked it up on eBay for $30.00 bucks ..........Not Mechanical, but it hits like one......
e708cff9218d2f77667c261d4e054b9d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JustA96Cummins

Member For 1 Year
Yeah ive got quite a few turbo diesels, got old fords, old dodges and new dodges, couple cuddies have them duramaxes but i grew up around 7.3's and 5.9's so theyre more in my blood lol,,,,, anyways yeah i know all about ohms law and battery safety and ive been building coils for the prince rba on my alien for a few months now

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the ds-style (2p 18650) - once I fixed the bottle-issues and filled the bottle-hole in the slide plate, it's been a charm.

The Noisy Cricket is another good, solid mod. I've 2 of the v1's, but the v2 looks like it might be a better design.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the ds-style (2p 18650) - once I fixed the bottle-issues and filled the bottle-hole in the slide plate, it's been a charm.

The Noisy Cricket is another good, solid mod. I've 2 of the v1's, but the v2 looks like it might be a better design.
Noisy Cricket V2 isn't a Mech

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Might take a look at the Deja Vu tube, or the Sandman Mech kit. You can usually find them on sale somewhere for right around $50. Both of them are very good. If you shop around the forum here you might be able to find a good parallel mech for a song.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech has the Broadside clone kit with a Goon 1.5 rda that is pretty damn good for $25.00. It's a single 18650 tube that hits great. The copper one I have has the clear coat, so no copper smelling hands...Might check Ebay for some others.

VU Sponsors