Become a Patron!

Good morning! Dark horse calling me!

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm relatively still new and thinking of getting the dark horse rda.. Anyone have an opinion about that particular item? Lol.. I have never used an rda or rebuilt anything however I'm very interested in pursuing this adventure! Today's day three without smoking and I don't want to get stale with my kanger sub.. Once I got the kanger.. My aspire nautilus mini is awful lol.. Barely use it!

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want I believe there is a clone for sale in the trading post area relatively cheap, like $15 shipped if I'm not mistaken. The deck is pretty easy to build on for a beginner also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Basically, they're identical pretty much just made by a different company hence the term "clone" they are generally much cheaper but sometimes made with inferior materials. They are good for a situation like yours where you would like to try something before spending your hard earned money on an authentic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ! Using 2 Dark Horse authentic RDA's both myself and my son. Love em. One is on a God Mod 180 and one is on a Megatron 260. dual coil,12 wrap 24 gauge Kanthal coming in at .5 ohms. Chucks clouds and with testament to the Dark Horse, it has withstood flawelessly 180 watts and 260 watts ! Not that there is any neccessity for that, just wanted to see what it would do. Has the ability to open and close airflow depending on if you want flavor or clouds and comes with 2 different tips. A standard drip tip and a competition drip tip. Highly recommended RDA ! Good luck with whatever you get !

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've gone with a mutation x mod.. Mutation x v3.. Doge comp and a tugboat! Anxiously waiting for vape mail .. And the bullet wound when my wife sees the cc statement lol.. Woo-hoo.. Also got some kanthal.. 26 gauge.. And cotton bacon.. Ohm meter.. A ridiculous amount of juice from my guy and all of vapor joes specials.. I'm about to get my unregulated mod on! Read just about every gonna there is about ohms law ... Battery safety and boom.. I'm like a kid at Christmas.... Hooray VU!

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I've gone with a mutation x mod.. Mutation x v3.. Doge comp and a tugboat! Anxiously waiting for vape mail .. And the bullet wound when my wife sees the cc statement lol.. Woo-hoo.. Also got some kanthal.. 26 gauge.. And cotton bacon.. Ohm meter.. A ridiculous amount of juice from my guy and all of vapor joes specials.. I'm about to get my unregulated mod on! Read just about every gonna there is about ohms law ... Battery safety and boom.. I'm like a kid at Christmas.... Hooray VU!
Good luck on your dripping adventure, its so much different than just filling up a tank and is truly trial and error. Safety is always number one, ever have any questions i would be happy to help.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck on your dripping adventure, its so much different than just filling up a tank and is truly trial and error. Safety is always number one, ever have any questions i would be happy to help.
Thanks! I'm sure there will be questions!

VU Sponsors