Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
fe8b7cd64bcf807798ece00c86d05e2f.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like that mod a lot, but I'm hesitant to get something with a barrier around the tank section.

It fits 25mm attys with no problems (the atty you see in the picture is a 25mm Limitless RDTA Gold Edition) but nothing bigger. I love the mod -- no problems at all. I must have received an early model because mine doesn't do TC while it says online that the mod DOES do TC. Huh.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Maybe a way to get to the TC menu by pressing buttons in a way you didn't know about? I thought one of my mods didn't have preheat but later found out that I had to hold different buttons down to get into the preheat settings

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe a way to get to the TC menu by pressing buttons in a way you didn't know about? I thought one of my mods didn't have preheat but later found out that I had to hold different buttons down to get into the preheat settings

I've tried every combination. No luck. Not a problem, though, as I don't do TC.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No CCW on the GPriv. Didn't know that setting even existed when I ordered it. Found out when it was eb route from China. I should have put it up for sale as brand new and ordered a 2 battery mod with CCW instead.

Might end up trading my GPriv for my buddy's RX 2/3 and putting ArcticFox on the 2/3.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good morning! Didn't know where to ask this so I'll ask here...
What's this mod?
96844f45abeef66d3b33795d348b8c58.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys, she's asking way to much imo. I've looked everything she's selling up and I could get it all for under $60 brand new. She's asking $100 used

She probably paid that much or more at a local shop. These local shop guys are often as much as double online and almost always higher than msrp. It's a short term business model. Once a customer figures out you ripped them off, they are likely to avoid your shop in the future.

Of course there are always suckers.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
She probably paid that much or more at a local shop. These local shop guys are often as much as double online and almost always higher than msrp. It's a short term business model. Once a customer figures out you ripped them off, they are likely to avoid your shop in the future.

Of course there are always suckers.
That's what I figured and I feel bad. But that doesn't mean I'm going to over pay ... I showed her I could get the Battlestar for 35$ and she said well ill do it for $85. I mean she does have a couple tanks but there nothing special.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I figured and I feel bad. But that doesn't mean I'm going to over pay ... I showed her I could get the Battlestar for 35$ and she said well ill do it for $85. I mean she does have a couple tanks but there nothing special.

Sorry but anytime I see the price saying negotiable it tells me they are looking for a sucker. If you can't post the price you know you are either asking too much or seeing how willing someone is to over pay.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sorry but anytime I see the price saying negotiable it tells me they are looking for a sucker. If you can't post the price you know you are either asking too much or seeing how willing someone is to over pay.
In my area that's what people put on everything on that app lol

zamylbey

Member For 4 Years
won't u consider Voopoo Drag 157w, Gene Fun Chip inside...fastest outburst i've ever knew

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors