Good place to buy "Magma Clone" from?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking into the Magma RDA for a while now.. I see an authentic is over 100 bucks. While the clone is normally under 40 bucks or so.

So the question is does anyone have a "GOOD" vendor that they have delt with in the past that carries this RDA?

Thanks a bunch!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
101 vape.

Personally would avoid angelcigs like the motherfucking plague if it says the contact is plated, it is painted and VERY reactive to no nic fluids.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool thanks!!!

Just ordered it...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya debating that or a big block clone for my next atty... But I need to get a new 26650 battery set

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
26650 is on my list…

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my magma came from angel cigs and its great though the infinite one is probably better machined

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you ordered the Infinite 1:1 Magma your gonna be amazed.Its bad as hell

This is what my order confirmation calls it…. "Magma Atomizer Clone by Infinite - Ring Color : Stainless Steel"

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 1:1 Magmas on slowtech are presumed to be the same as the Infinite ones. I just ordered one... got a feeling you'll get yours first!

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll let ya know when I get mine… :D

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the so called 1:1 with the copper AFC ring from FastTech. I was very pleased when I received it, since it is machined very well and feels solid. At first glance, the only "issue" is that the posts are more to one side than centered, but that doesn't bother me since it's very easy to move the coil a few millimiters to one side to center over the air hole. I took it all apart and cleaned it, as I do with everything new, and after I assembled it all snug, put a build on it, dual micros at .6, and got great flavor and great vapor production. Everything was going great until I went to change batteries. I was using it all day yesterday on my stingray X with hybrid adapter, and there was a pool of eliquid on the positive terminal on the battery from the magma leaking around the 510 pin. Now I'm pissed!

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 1:1 Magmas on slowtech are presumed to be the same as the Infinite ones. I just ordered one... got a feeling you'll get yours first!

Okay I got it today!!!

Washed it up good… Built a .7 ohm dual parallel coil for it.. Threw in some juice I liked in my kayfun to test the "flavor" output… Holy crap!!! It tastes just as good if not better than the kayfun!!

Guzzles the juice though… I'd hate to have to fill this thing with dual coils in it… LOL!!! So far I am very satisfied with it. Its gonna be my daily for a while for sure!

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay I got it today!!!

Washed it up good… Built a .7 ohm dual parallel coil for it.. Threw in some juice I liked in my kayfun to test the "flavor" output… Holy crap!!! It tastes just as good if not better than the kayfun!!

Guzzles the juice though… I'd hate to have to fill this thing with dual coils in it… LOL!!! So far I am very satisfied with it. Its gonna be my daily for a while for sure!

Excellent! My order has been 'ready to ship' for a couple of days already, haha, c'mon fasttech, ship it!

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waiting for my black magma from FT to ship, can't wait.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the so called 1:1 with the copper AFC ring from FastTech. I was very pleased when I received it, since it is machined very well and feels solid. At first glance, the only "issue" is that the posts are more to one side than centered, but that doesn't bother me since it's very easy to move the coil a few millimiters to one side to center over the air hole. I took it all apart and cleaned it, as I do with everything new, and after I assembled it all snug, put a build on it, dual micros at .6, and got great flavor and great vapor production. Everything was going great until I went to change batteries. I was using it all day yesterday on my stingray X with hybrid adapter, and there was a pool of eliquid on the positive terminal on the battery from the magma leaking around the 510 pin. Now I'm pissed!

Leaking's not good :( Might be easy enough to fix though, if it's the same as this problem: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/178...ts-in-the-pics-look-wonky-or-is-it-me?1324726

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
101 vape.

Personally would avoid angelcigs like the motherfucking plague if it says the contact is plated, it is painted and VERY reactive to no nic fluids.

Hi @BigNasy ,

Did you get a magma from us? Can you please pm me the detailed mistake in our product description?

Sincerely,
Angel

VU Sponsors