Become a Patron!

Goonkiller123

Member For 1 Year
issues here, usually go with ni80 around 0.12-0.13 I have two goons one got it from local vape shop and the one I’m having problems with ordered from 528 customs website, I check everything on it the screws and make sure they were tight and flat also the 510 pin and insulator and nothing seen to work still jumping from 0.14 to 0.30 then getting 0.26 for a few pulse and back to 0.13 and again 0.27 I even try only single coil and getting the same and the worst part of it is the every single time I set a new coil I’m getting a short message on my mod on the first pulse second pulse without even touching it works and no short message just want to share it to others and check any possible advise because I couldn’t find find much info about this problem.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Sounds like you are having an issue with connection to your mod if ohms are jumping around like that on NI80. Wouldnt happen to be using this on a Wismec 2/3 would you?

Goonkiller123

Member For 1 Year
Sounds like you are having an issue with connection to your mod if ohms are jumping around like that on NI80. Wouldnt happen to be using this on a Wismec 2/3 would you?

No I’m firing the goon on 3 different mods one yihi sx mini, puma mod and lostvape triade DNA200 and getting the same in all of them and the short message when I set the coils for the first time literally I wasted almost 20 ft of wire making different coils and bending the legs to make sure they are not touching each other and same and as mentioned I have another goon 1.5 and that one works perfectly fine no problems.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
No I’m firing the goon on 3 different mods one yihi sx mini, puma mod and lostvape triade DNA200 and getting the same in all of them and the short message when I set the coils for the first time literally I wasted almost 20 ft of wire making different coils and bending the legs to make sure they are not touching each other and same and as mentioned I have another goon 1.5 and that one works perfectly fine no problems.

That is pretty strange. I saw your post on it elsewhere and I have not encountered this with any of my goons beyond it having some issues getting seated properly on a 2/3 so will have to defer to the experience of others. Welcome to VU.

Goonkiller123

Member For 1 Year
That is pretty strange. I saw your post on it elsewhere and I have not encountered this with any of my goons beyond it having some issues getting seated properly on a 2/3 so will have to defer to the experience of others. Welcome to VU.

Yeah I posted on another thread related to the same problem with a few others experiencing the same issue or pretty similar here’s the link:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/goon-v1-5-resistance-higher-than-normal-jumping.334942/

VU Sponsors