Become a Patron!

Goon 22 titanium?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did they ever release the titanium goon 22?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to my knowledge, just the 24.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got all excited thought it was a thing. Now I'm sad, and lonely. Wish I had a titanium goon 22 to keep me company.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got all excited thought it was a thing. Now I'm sad, and lonely. Wish I had a titanium goon 22 to keep me company.

I deeply regretted not jumping on the Titanium 24 when it was available - but I like the 22 mm Goons better - more flavor and I don't need all that extra deck space

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I deeply regretted not jumping on the Titanium 24 when it was available - but I like the 22 mm Goons better - more flavor and I don't need all that extra deck space
Juice, ya just have to fill the space with coil, mucho coil.....:teehee:

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I thought about getting a regular Goon 22, right before I bought a whole bunch of other RDA's lol.

I'm enjoying diff styles of decks and air etc etc. Now I'm having to buy more mods so my RDA's aren't feeling so neglected. One thing I can say is if you like the Goon 24 you'd def like the Dead Rabbit. They both build easy and honestly the airflow is smoother and I get a bit more flavor with the Rabbit. Lately though I've mostly been vaping on the wasp nano and the pulse 22. I like rotating them out though. When I want clouds, I put my chubby cap on the Goon and it's quite literally a blast.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Since there are no 22 TI goons, I may as well ask you how the juicefest has been going?

Well, I hope....:)

Almost done with day 1 here - but I understand day 2 can be the roughest?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Kinda got off on the wrong foot this morning - screwed up and brushed with toothpaste BEFORE my first morning juice :eek:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kinda got off on the wrong foot this morning - screwed up and brushed with toothpaste BEFORE my first morning juice :eek:
Hahaha....yes that's kinda makes the flavor slightly "Off"....:)

Been there, dun-it.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn it! I swear only a small batch were made. guess it never went passed the bench mark. sad, really sad! I need a Ti rda in 22mm for a special mod I have collecting dust.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn it! I swear only a small batch were made. guess it never went passed the bench mark. sad, really sad! I need a Ti rda in 22mm for a special mod I have collecting dust.

They may have made a few, I've never heard of a 22 TI, nor do I know anyone with the atty. Catfish at the other place was selling every RDA 528 made about a year ago, 22 TI was not an option. The 24 TI Goons were big bucks if I remember correctly, buying 4 made the wallet quite lighter.

VU Sponsors