Become a Patron!

Got a *BIG* Baby Beast RBA with a Baby Beast tank, the glass is too short - any tips what would?

iHoldMyCrown1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd really hate to have to get another RBA for my baby beast tank, I had the *big* baby beast RBA so I bought this baby beast tank (on false advice that the cartridges between them were interchangeable) and, while the RBA fits the base and chimney threading, it's taller than the baby beast cartridges and as such the glass isn't tall enough when it's all closed up (http://imgur.com/a/6daua)

I'm unsure what to do, I've searched fasttech and it doesn't appear there's any glass meant for this setup, I mean I'm sure it exists but I just don't know what/where and am hoping for some help!! I tried the glass from my uwell crown v1 because it looked like the right height, unfortunately its inner-diameter was a bit too-tight to get over the baby beast's gaskets :/

I could just get the RBA for the baby beast (and then have a useless *big* baby beast RBA), but the way I even got here in the 1st place was I had a regular (cloud beast)TFV8 and tried ordering it an RBA and ordered this 'big baby beast' RBA, not knowing there were variants of the tfv8....once I got it and found it wayy too small for the cloud beast, I went online, was told it'd fit the 'big baby beast' or 'baby beast' so I ordered the latter tank, now I'm here with the cloud beast that's wayy too big for me, and a baby beast whose glass is too short (I'd much rather find glass that accommodates this than replace the RBA, not just for not having wasted an RBA but I'd really like the extra 2mm height for juice capacity, the week that I used the disposable/included cartridge in the baby beast I found that the tank is easily emptied)

Any advice would be great, I know I should've done my homework so I'm not blaming anyone but myself here but I wish I never got involved with Smok products in the first place, but at this point I just want to have my baby beast as a back-up tank (am planning to sell the larger cloud beast one, it's far more powerful than I want!)

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The stock coil cartridges are in fact interchangeable. I got the regular Baby Beast rba and it came with the taller glass. They shouldn't have sold you the rba without the glass, or at least they should have mentioned you would need it. I'm assuming it's the rba itself which is taller, with no regard to which tank you use it in.
I would just look for the taller rba glass by itself on google, or whatever you use.

Edit: I said "the stock coil cartridges", but I meant all of them, rba too.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
like already pointed out the tank comes with the extended glass

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just to clarify:

The RBA is supposed to come with the extended glass.
The tank itself just comes with the spare standard length glass.

I'm looking for the extended glass online, and I haven't found it yet either.

Email who/wherever you got it from, and see if they will make it right.

iHoldMyCrown1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The RBA came with no glass, but *if* it did, it wouldn't work anyways because the diameter of a *big* baby beast tank is larger than the baby beast's....

I've also heard this "the baby beast tank comes with extended/larger glass" line, from multiple people (on reddit), so I don't doubt that *some* do, but in my thread on reddit there were others like me whose baby beast tank came with extra glass that's the exact same size as the stock glass :/ Version changes maybe? I got my baby beast tank on ebay, it was sealed and has an authentication code but Smok's verification setup is down for another week or so, but yeah I've gotta find glass that fits this, it'd be so stupid to throw away an rba because I cannot find glass (and I'm NOT going to buy the 'big baby beast', at that point I'd have all 3 of the tfv8's and frankly I'm unimpressed with Smok products so far so I really just want to make my baby beast work with an rba to keep as a backup tank, am already trying to sell my regular tfv8 with RBA - am asking $20, does that sound like a fair price for like-new tank, rba and aftermarket glass&drip-tip? Want to get rid of the big Cloud Beast and make this Baby Beast work for me, I used it for ~1.5wks with its included disposables and it wasn't great but it worked, it'd be a solid backup to my uwell crown if/when I break that; I know I can just throw away the Big Baby Beast rba and buy a Baby Beast rba instead, but in the time I used it it seemed to chug batteries and juice (relative to vapor, ie seemed very inefficient but it worked, and I've got HG2's out the @$$ and make my own juice so don't really care about efficiency lol), so I'm really hoping I can find pyrex/glass for this baby beast *with* the BIG baby rba, as that'd allow more juice capacity - the BIG's cartridges are like 2mm taller than the Baby Beast's)

iHoldMyCrown1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where did you get the rba?

Sorry I'm having trouble understanding but to be clear, the rba I'd bought was for a *big* baby beast, not the baby beast - I'd bought the baby beast tank thinking the rba would fit it. The rba I got (for a big baby beast) was off ebay, it came with a hex wrench, the manual, extra terminal screws etc, all in plastic bags - not in any official box or anything

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well that sucks. I was assuming the Big Baby and the Baby shared an rba, like they share stock coils. I only have the Baby, so I really shouldn't have stated they shared the rba. Sorry.

Still, the glass you need must exist somewhere. I couldn't find the extended glass for either one online, but I don't exactly have webninja skills, lol. Maybe send out a few emails to some vendors. Worst that can happen is nothing.

Best of luck!

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i apologize my baby beast did not come with an rba or an extended glass. My big baby did, i got the 2 mixed up.

iHoldMyCrown1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it's easy to mix them up that's how I've gotten where I am lol, I really hope to find glass for this because otherwise it's going to be buying another rba (and just throwing this one out since I'm definitely not buying a 3rd tfv8)

iHoldMyCrown1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any reco's on where to get the RBA for the Baby Beast (not Big baby)? I've had no luck finding glass, and as far as the rba's for the baby the best I could find was $10 from fasttech but they take donkeys' years to deliver and I'd really rather get domestic US vendors if possible!

Last edited:
The RBA came with no glass, but *if* it did, it wouldn't work anyways because the diameter of a *big* baby beast tank is larger than the baby beast's....

I've also heard this "the baby beast tank comes with extended/larger glass" line, from multiple people (on reddit), so I don't doubt that *some* do, but in my thread on reddit there were others like me whose baby beast tank came with extra glass that's the exact same size as the stock glass :/ Version changes maybe? I got my baby beast tank on ebay, it was sealed and has an authentication code but Smok's verification setup is down for another week or so, but yeah I've gotta find glass that fits this, it'd be so stupid to throw away an rba because I cannot find glass (and I'm NOT going to buy the 'big baby beast', at that point I'd have all 3 of the tfv8's and frankly I'm unimpressed with Smok products so far so I really just want to make my baby beast work with an rba to keep as a backup tank, am already trying to sell my regular tfv8 with RBA - am asking $20, does that sound like a fair price for like-new tank, rba and aftermarket glass&drip-tip? Want to get rid of the big Cloud Beast and make this Baby Beast work for me, I used it for ~1.5wks with its included disposables and it wasn't great but it worked, it'd be a solid backup to my uwell crown if/when I break that; I know I can just throw away the Big Baby Beast rba and buy a Baby Beast rba instead, but in the time I used it it seemed to chug batteries and juice (relative to vapor, ie seemed very inefficient but it worked, and I've got HG2's out the @$$ and make my own juice so don't really care about efficiency lol), so I'm really hoping I can find pyrex/glass for this baby beast *with* the BIG baby rba, as that'd allow more juice capacity - the BIG's cartridges are like 2mm taller than the Baby Beast's)
I bought my Eva setup forgggg

G

Hey guys I just wanted to invite I bought my baby beast Eva on eBay about 2 months ago and it did come with the extended glass section it's about 2mm longer than the stock glass. The only issue I have with it is that it seems the glass I got has a slightly larger inner diameter so it didn't lock onto the o-rings like the original glass so what I did was I went though all the extra o-rings and stuff from all my other tanks and found a few really skinny o-rings and put them over the o-rings already on the tank top section then put it all together with the new glass making sure it was near and snug (not overly tight at all just snug) and left it ticket while using it and everything seemed to settle in because when I went to take it apart about2 weeks later the glass was nice and snug

You should be able to find the glass door the end section on eBay or google just seen for which ever tank you want the glass door and put "name of tank I. E. Baby beast" rba replacement glass or something simpler the better

VU Sponsors