Become a Patron!

Got a nitecore i4 coming in today..

After reading about a connected slots,

Will charging 3 batteries in the nitecore i4 therefore not properly marry them since two batteries will be charged at 375ma and one at 750ma?

Im wondering, if i can check the actually percentage of the battery by using my other nitecore charger ( 1slot )

http://liionwholesale.com/collectio...tery-charger-w-car-charger?variant=1306361060

my batteries are 6lg-hg2s running on my rx200

also, im looking to tryout high-end coil builds.. do you guys recommend some company/a guy to tryout his coils? framed staples,alien claptons,staggered clapton?

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As long as the are charged to 4.2V the charging rate shouldn't matter. One will charge faster than the other two but they will all be at 4.2V when finished.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In my Nitecore I swap the slots while charging when I see one charging faster. They all charge fully and no issues noticed so far.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nitecores are slow, figure on a few hours depending on how low the batteries are.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After reading about a connected slots,

Will charging 3 batteries in the nitecore i4 therefore not properly marry them since two batteries will be charged at 375ma and one at 750ma?

Im wondering, if i can check the actually percentage of the battery by using my other nitecore charger ( 1slot )

http://liionwholesale.com/collectio...tery-charger-w-car-charger?variant=1306361060

my batteries are 6lg-hg2s running on my rx200

also, im looking to tryout high-end coil builds.. do you guys recommend some company/a guy to tryout his coils? framed staples,alien claptons,staggered clapton?
When charging 3 batteries all 3 slots charge at 375ma.

When charging 3 batteries all 3 slots charge at 375ma.

i have an extra nitecore charger 1slot

but recently i've notice that its not fully charging my battery ( samsung 25r ) or is it because my battery is about 1year old?

is it fine to charge 1 lg-hg2's on that nitecore 1 slot charger, and the other 2 of my i4?

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Nitecores are fine and good chargers, keep it. I have 2, an I-4 and a D2. If you need, want, something faster that will give you a lot of information the Opus Btc3100 V2 is a good choice. Don't have one, but have heard good things about the Efest Luc line of chargers.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I heard that there is a guy who goes by the name of Crazy Chef on this site and supposedly makes a good coil.
https://www.purecoils.com/
@CrazyChef

Thanks, Alby! @Runnbl3 like AlbyKortoona said, check out the website. Almost anything there can be customized to your particular atty and mod setup at (usually) no extra cost.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You do not have to worry about this. 375mA and 750mA are both slow enough that it's a negligible difference to the battery - as long as you let them all charge fully. If you were trying to charge some at 750mA and others at 2000mA or something then it would be a minor concern but for the Nitecore, don't worry about it. Just put all 3 in the new charger to charge and you'll be good to go.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
This really sadness me, but has to be done. Some will never learn.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Whiskey @SMOKIE
This really sadness me, but has to be done. Some will never learn.
Why is this a problem? Seriously, I've done exactly what you want.

1. You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if you (meaning by member name, vendor name, or your exclusive product) is brought up by a user directly. And no coaxing or bribing members to tag you so that you can post in a vendor forbidden thread.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh, I think I get it now. At first I thought Whiskey had forgotton to make a comment on the quotes, but that was a way of tattling on us for some perceived rules infraction.
Well Chef, we had a good run, but they finally got us. Luckily I have been saving that bribe money and will be able to leave the country and retire to a desert island. :D

VU Sponsors