Got a regulated BF list, anything to add?

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders / Squonking' started by Pevinsghost, Sep 12, 2017.

1. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    INHY BF a tank???? Sure its possible but WHY?

In most cases you dont.. with bottom coil RTA like Kayfun or Serpent alto.... coil chamber gets in the way. Result of BF is flodded coil..... GTA is an acronym I never understood. Some look like they could be some not. But then some GTA are RTA and some RDTA and others a video game.

AkiraFZ and AndriaD like this.
  2. AkiraFZ

AkiraFZ New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think I misunderstood you. I thought you were making a tank into BF. It's probably my English problem.

3. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    I only mention it possible to do conversion. .... and that some tanks mostly RDTA tank below coil style even come with squonk pins.... conversion is just a matter of creating a path for the juice to follow to the atty. Yes in some case it means complete disassembly of the atty and drilling some holes.

I still wonder Why?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

4. AkiraFZ

AkiraFZ New Member

Blog Posts:
    Are you wondering why people use RDTA with squonk pin? I think it's because that way there is no over squonk. If someone not used to squonker with bottom air flow RDAs they can easily over squonk and leak juice on the mod. I bought some RDTAs with squonk pins but I did not like much so I normally use only RDAs with squonker.

5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Tried an RDTA to squonk because a precious few more mls of juice onboard was appealing

Didn't like the attie - but it squonked just fine

6. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    My first BF attie.. fed juice and air via the 510..... it only leaked if over squonked....a try BF atty can not be oversquonked. As the excess will drain back to the bottle. Because the juice hole is the lowest point on the deck.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

7. AkiraFZ

AkiraFZ New Member

Blog Posts:
    There are still many BF attys with small deck with shallow well. And there are people who like single coil with lower wattage vape. In this case narrower the deck tend to be better taste which leads to over squonk by just pressing the bottle. I think this can be avoided if you are used to it.

8. AkiraFZ

AkiraFZ New Member

Blog Posts: