Become a Patron!

GOT MAIL: the Boxer DNA250 dual 20700 squonker

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever since I saw Mike Vape's review on this mod. I've been wanting one. It feels really good in the hand. Even better than the Rage and Mach on3. BTW, I love both those mods. So I'm thinking I will love this one just as much. Hell I might even take this one out of the house. I put it up against the Rage for size comparison. It's a little bigger than the Rage. But it does hold 20700s instead of 18650s. It is also a little lighter than the Rage. Even with the batteries in it. I hope all will enjoy the eye candy:)
20180726_164406.jpg 20180726_164425.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my friends has it and he loves it

Sent from a very cloudy room

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have using this mod for a few days now. As such I have to say it has started to be my favorite dual battery squonker. The build quality is just amazing for it being a 3D printed mod. The dna250c chip is also very user friendly and fantastic. The fire button is clicky just like I like. But mainly because of the way it fits in my hand. I like that it works the same in the left hand as it done in the right. The rage is the only dual battery squonker that I have that doesn't do this. I have 4 dual battery mods and I love all of them. I have no plans to get rid of any of them, but if I was to rate them. It would go like this.
1. Boxer dna250c
2. Mach On3
3. Ijoy 216
4. Rage
I know that people will not like to see the Rage at 4 but for me. It is the most awkward feeling mod in my hand. It doesn't function the same in the right hand as it does in the left and yes I do vape with either hand. I also know that there are people that don't care for the Ijoy 216. Mainly because of the bottle. For me it's a solid hard hitting squonker and I haven't modified the bottle yet. Because mine works just fine for me. Easy to squeeze and I can squeeze all the juice out. The same could be said about the Mach On3 with having a bottle issue. All I can say it that it has not been the case for me. I barely have to squeeze the bottle to get a full squonk. Seems I'm rambling a little. When I mostly wanted to share how happy I am with the Boxer.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, I wanted to add that I am changing my user name here to Tall Pines. TP if you like because I am full of sh*t some times. But it's a user name I used to use back in the day and I liked it. Especially being from the south. My user name now came from me wanting to access this site one night after I had someone telling me about a mod they were selling. So I just made something up on the fly.

VU Sponsors