Become a Patron!

Got my first Squonker and i am loving it.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got (2) new ones.... One yesterday....
The Drone and my first the day before yesterday my Catfish mod....
dd9dc28ff4de7fbd32e8629f152f7427.jpg
d3e6c4a2219b225e86f136858d9d3f7e.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I'm using them with Goons.... Real tasty.... Just have to get used to refilling the bottle..... loving it....

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any atty.
I know of like maybe 2 people that really like that one it comes with...but I'd recommend something else.

Just now, I'm futzin' with a Firefly...but asmentioned above - Goon would be just fine...

wraithfly.jpg

can you put different atties on the wraith or is it one of those rigs that come as a unit.

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any atty.
I know of like maybe 2 people that really like that one it comes with...but I'd recommend something else.

Just now, I'm futzin' with a Firefly...but asmentioned above - Goon would be just fine...

View attachment 79812

What resistance do you build for the wraith. I tried a .3 build on my Tsunami and the battery drained in no time (using 75 watts).....:(

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me, I run a little higher, around 0.45, and watts in the 30's.
Just how I vape...
And I haven't got a real good feel for run-time, as I MOSTLY vape mech-squonkers, and the Wraith for me is a once-in-a-while for a few minutes device. It sits so long, I can't tell if juice is draining back into the bottle, or is just darkening from age...
:rolleyes:

What resistance do you build for the wraith. I tried a .3 build on my Tsunami and the battery drained in no time (using 75 watts).....:(

VU Sponsors