Become a Patron!

Got my hellvape dead rabbit few days ago

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far, my silly Haku-clone has been trouncing the Wasp Nano. RTL draw for sure.

I was considering the Le-Super and Narca, but I am holding off, now.. Ig I can't make the Haki, Wasp and Pulse24 work, then I can always glare at them while using some RTA's.

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So tonight I tried this in the DR SQ. Somewhat defeats the purpose, but it brings the build down to 0.35 ohms and fills all that empty chamber. Does it bump the flavor? Yes, but all things considered, it’s too much of a pain to have to do this just to get decent flavor from a “flavor chasing rda”.

D271A526-FCE4-4C63-8841-714EC42C59CD.jpeg
AD40FEF5-50DC-4B67-9D56-30A0C42AF945.jpeg
DF64828F-70FE-47B8-91ED-AE7D55BC436B.jpeg

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Man I want a DR SQ So freaking bad. I just don't have it to spend. I have to realize that more nicotine, and with potential flavor ban, I need to focus on DIY.

You really don't think it's very flavorful? Man I know with a fat 16 ply staple would really benefit and take up some of that space.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I want a DR SQ So freaking bad. I just don't have it to spend. I have to realize that more nicotine, and with potential flavor ban, I need to focus on DIY.

You really don't think it's very flavorful? Man I know with a fat 16 ply staple would really benefit and take up some of that space.

DIY is well worth the time and investment. After the initial investment you will be saving so much each month it will be easy to save for new gear. I mixed up 900+ ML today for less than $20 of ingredients and 2 hours of my time:

I love my DR SQ except for the warm cheeks when I do the purge breaths. Heavy Metal Vapor recently reviewed it and called it one of his favorite 22mm:

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

I think the flavor is decent...it also puts out good clouds if that’s your thing. I personally don’t care for clouds as much as flavor.

I suspect that you’re right about getting better flavor with a fat juicy coil...it’s just that I’m lazy and want to make my own simple round coils. Those don’t take up much space, so I want to stick with a reduced chamber flavor chasing rda.

By the way, I put this rda up for sale on this forum. A little over $20 and it’s yours.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
DIY is well worth the time and investment. After the initial investment you will be saving so much each month it will be easy to save for new gear. I mixed up 900+ ML today for less than $20 of ingredients and 2 hours of my time:

I love my DR SQ except for the warm cheeks when I do the purge breaths. Heavy Metal Vapor recently reviewed it and called it one of his favorite 22mm:

I really need to get into DIY! 900ml is usually around $180 for me, only $20 would be amazing!!
I'm not a fan of the DR SQ, I've never gotten good flavor from it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors