Become a Patron!

Got my N90 in

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I got my N90 in today. It ramps up significantly faster then the N80. It doesnt vape as hot and it blows more vapor. 8 wraps on a 3mm ohmed out at .20. Thats not bad. 100 watts fires it instantly. Its thicker wire it needs a higher wattage. But N90 is definitely better wire. Ill get it from now on.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Shit, that sounds like about a perfect vape dude. Now I have to fight the urge to revisit.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Shit, that sounds like about a perfect vape dude. Now I have to fight the urge to revisit.
I got it off Lightning vapes website. 30×4+40 Nichrome 90. U cant beat the ramp up time. U hit the button and u got vape immediately.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I got it off Lightning vapes website. 30×4+40 Nichrome 90. U cant beat the ramp up time. U hit the button and u got vape immediately.

I may have to beg @zephyr to make me some of these in her limited advanced coil sale thread. The ones I have are just too low to enjoy. Dammit. Fight the urge jwill, fight the urge......

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have found firing at 100W makes anything instantly vape. So I have ramped down in wattage and now getting extended life out of coils.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I may have to beg @zephyr to make me some of these in her limited advanced coil sale thread. The ones I have are just too low to enjoy. Dammit. Fight the urge jwill, fight the urge......

you should get those, the coils you have now are junk. but, we don't want to waist coils, so you can send them to me :teehee:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
you should get those, the coils you have now are junk. but, we don't want to waist coils, so you can send them to me :teehee:

Well, I have been making my own coils so you are probably right. I did ending up getting some from @zephyr so PM me your address and I will mail you a couple of mine. A little unsolicited PIF.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Pay It Forward. You PM me your address and I will send you a couple of coils.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh, btw. I had no idea what coils you had/have. I was just trying to con ya out of them (jest)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
oh, btw. I had no idea what coils you had/have. I was just trying to con ya out of them (jest)

I buy most of mine from others here on the forum, I can make a pretty mean 4x28g w 40g wrap clapton. For the cost of sharing your social security number and street address, you can find out for yourself.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Pay It Forward. You PM me your address and I will send you a couple of coils.

THANK YOU kindly, sir. but I respectfully decline. as I have some coming from OXX, and those should last me a year.

but, "if" I ever decide to try building. I will PM you to ask where I can get pliers that will remove wire from my throat

VU Sponsors