Become a Patron!

Got some nice solution on my hands

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi sorry I know this is stuipid. I was bringing a bottle of juice up a higher nic level. I pulled one glove off then went to take the other off and someway some how I was rushing around as soon as I touched the other glove I felt the solution get all over my hand I whipd it off then washed my hands good. Do I need to worry
367980e9102c743290f296df45203d95.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's so true I trip all the time I lost my hearing a few years ago lol my balance was so bad at first. I. Super clumsy thank u I feel better now

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To prove to some dumbasses on another forum I put 48MG on my skin and left it sitting and vaped 1ML of it that it will not send you to the emergency room. Although it feels like you hands are full of motor oil be careful with 72-100MG.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since it is in such a small container I seriously doubt he got that much on his hands.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Since you are using 200mg, I would be close to a sink for quick rinsing if needed.
You also don't want to get 200mg in the eyes. (or 100mg)
Is the 20percent on the package what is telling you 200mg I looked front and back and I couldn't find the mg on it. I walked into the vape shop explained what I needed and that's what they gave me

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But it was only .9MLs and at 18 Drops per tube how much did you actually get on your hands?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It looks like a good bit maybe half

Hard to imagine you got half that tube on your hands if so then the e-Liquid you made will be only half the strength you planned on. How could actually spill that much when it is basically squeeze into a bottle?

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hard to imagine you got half that tube on your hands if so then the e-Liquid you made with be only half the strength you planned on. How could actually spill that much when it is basically squeeze into a bottle?

He's going through the motions from losing his hearing. Balance issues and likely vertigo. Takes quite a long time to get your systems back in check after losing it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why don't you let him respond instead of you assuming what happened?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's going through the motions from losing his hearing. Balance issues and likely vertigo. Takes quite a long time to get your systems back in check after losing it.
This is very true. For some, it never fully goes away.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow that's really cool that you know this. Vertigo is a huge issue I'm dealing with the spins are horrible but I can't blame that on this issue. It was pure recklessness. I was rushing around and talking to my gf at the same time. I actually had 3 bottles like the pic I posted. What I think happened is I cut them all open at the same time and the last one stayed pinched a little and just squirted not the way I wanted. Its My first time working with these

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By now, you know you don't need to worry. You'd be sick already, lol.

The nicotine fears floating around the internet are way overblown. The proof is that you didn't die(as some people are inclined to believe). :p

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wow that's really cool that you know this. Vertigo is a huge issue I'm dealing with the spins are horrible but I can't blame that on this issue. It was pure recklessness. I was rushing around and talking to my gf at the same time. I actually had 3 bottles like the pic I posted. What I think happened is I cut them all open at the same time and the last one stayed pinched a little and just squirted not the way I wanted. Its My first time working with these

I only lost 1 ear and some of the other. Vertigo was murder for the longest time. Praying for you bro you dont get the ringing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I only lost 1 ear and some of the other. Vertigo was murder for the longest time. Praying for you bro you dont get the ringing.
Vertigo is real bitch. I landed in the hospital with mine, at one time. Audiologist had me doing rehab for positional vertigo. After about a week, it really helped a lot. I still have it, but nothing like that horrible mess.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Vertigo is real bitch. I landed in the hospital with mine, at one time. Audiologist had me doing rehab for positional vertigo. After about a week, it really helped a lot. I still have it, but nothing like that horrible mess.

Mine never got like that but the medicine they gave me just made me sleep all the time.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Awww man the ringing is the worst smh I was taking all kinds of vitimens from gmc that are supposed to help for 6 months killed my bank account

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Awww man the ringing is the worst smh I was taking all kinds of vitimens from gmc that are supposed to help for 6 months killed my bank account

Marpac Dohm noise machine. If people who live with you dont kill you for having it on all the time, it will help immensely.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
By now, you know you don't need to worry. You'd be sick already, lol.

The nicotine fears floating around the internet are way overblown. The proof is that you didn't die(as some people are inclined to believe). :p
Yes yes I figured this lol and I'm pretty sure I was just getting into my own head. As soon as I noticed the liquid on my hand I started to sweat a little lmao I was like nooooo I'm a goner. Instead of having my girlfriend call posion control I posted here lmao love you guys I ask for any vaping emergency

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Marpac Dohm noise machine. If people who live with you dont kill you for having it on all the time, it will help immensely.
Really??? My gf is a trooper for the first 6 months I had to walk with a cane or my hand on her shoulder. I had to relearn how to walk all over again. She helped with it all. Will look into it and see if it's something that will bother her

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Really??? My gf is a trooper for the first 6 months I had to walk with a cane or my hand on her shoulder. I had to relearn how to walk all over again. She helped with it all. Will look into it and see if it's something that will bother her

Helps big time. It is the only thing that has worked for me.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Helps big time. It is the only thing that has worked for me.
Thank you no one has ever told me about this the vitamins are all that was ever recommended I'm definitely going to look into it

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never seen 2--mg juice in the wild. Must be mutant.

Even 100mg, you can dribble on naked fingers and ignore until you are done mixing - but I admit I work at the sink amd CAN rinse as required.

Y'all need to respect the shit and otherwise stop with the panic nonsense. It ain't even half the issue of Paraquat pr Ammonium fertilizer, as far as skin/exposure.

Oh, and eyes? Yeah, eyes you want to rinse - and it's still not spit on getting degreaser or lime-away into the eyes. (too many years in kitchens, can you tell? ;-)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
One night last week I opened a box from a vendor. Box contained some pg, vg, and a plastic ziplock bag with 3-60ml bottles of 100mg nic.

I opened the plastic bag, started to pull one of the bottles out, and realized that the ink on the label of that bottle was smeared and very strange looking. Then I realized that my fingertips were greasy-feeling. Oops.

I just let the bottle drop back into the bag, sealed it up, grabbed a Kleenex then a baby wipe and got the stuff off my hand.

I'm still here, and so is that sealed-up nicotine. Vendor has reshipped all three bottles. I'm trying to decide if I want to put on some gloves and clean off the bottles that aren't leaking. If I decide to toss it, I guess I have to find out how to do it properly.

Opinions on whether nicotine is a biohazard or not vary all over the Internet. Some people sound like alarmists and some seem like they are far too casual about it.

Anyway, I got some of it on my skin, and I lived.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wouldn't want to swim in the stuff but back in the day on the cigalikes when I started refilling the disposable cartridges after a few refills they would fail suddenly and turn into straws. In a day you could drink several ml's of it. Enough to get green around the gills.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One night last week I opened a box from a vendor. Box contained some pg, vg, and a plastic ziplock bag with 3-60ml bottles of 100mg nic.

I opened the plastic bag, started to pull one of the bottles out, and realized that the ink on the label of that bottle was smeared and very strange looking. Then I realized that my fingertips were greasy-feeling. Oops.

I just let the bottle drop back into the bag, sealed it up, grabbed a Kleenex then a baby wipe and got the stuff off my hand.

I'm still here, and so is that sealed-up nicotine. Vendor has reshipped all three bottles. I'm trying to decide if I want to put on some gloves and clean off the bottles that aren't leaking. If I decide to toss it, I guess I have to find out how to do it properly.

Opinions on whether nicotine is a biohazard or not vary all over the Internet. Some people sound like alarmists and some seem like they are far too casual about it.

Anyway, I got some of it on my skin, and I lived.
I wouldn't throw it away. I'd just put some rubber gloves on and find the loose cap. That's what it sounds like. You can rinse them off in a sink or re-bottle the liquid. I dunno that's just me.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@Angelv942 thanks for sharing glade all worked out and your ok and good luck / recovery w/ the vertigo issue.

So I have been careful and lucky - once my nic is open I dont even handle the bottle. I know to be carefully but honestly I have never even looked up what happens if you get this stuff on you. So what are the symptoms and experience and how do you know the difference between a close call vs needing to reach out for help asap?

I did see this which seems to be just a copy from NicRiver
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/nicotine-safety-and-handling-information.121/
but has anyone experienced these symptoms / what was it like for you?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors