Got tired of beung bitched at for building

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by bx10r, Aug 12, 2017 at 10:50 AM.

1. bx10r

bx10r Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    My wife would always complain when I'm building my Decks that I spend too much time in my vape area. So I decided to make a little Mobil building station that I can load up my supplies come to the living room unload turn it over and build a way. What do you guys think?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

renzyb, 5150sick, kcawsey and 12 others like this.
  2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I think I would not have space between the boards where a piece of wire can fall through and wind up in someones foot or butt at the most inopportune time. That happens to the wife and you will really get bitched at!

Letitia9, KarmicRage and HvyMtl like this.
  3. voicenyerhed

voicenyerhed Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Daaaaaaamn! That is purdy.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Letitia9 and bx10r like this.
  4. bx10r

bx10r Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    The box was laying around the house, wasnt built but yeah thats a good idea...off to michaels to get felt and line the inside...thanks for the life saving tip

Ryedan, Letitia9, wildgypsy70 and 3 others like this.
  5. bx10r

bx10r Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Broke her in[​IMG]

renzyb and Letitia9 like this.
  6. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    My wife would bitch at me for taking the time to build a contraption like that.

Very nice, btw.

5150sick likes this.
  7. bx10r

bx10r Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    She went to see her mom. ...lol

Huckleberried and skt239 like this.
  8. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Wives who bitch about irrelevant shit like that must be the kind who greet you at the door when you come home tired from work, going "ENTERTAIN ME! NOW!!!!!" I.e., needy children in adult costumes.

Andria

9. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Looks pretty bitchin' to me!!!

bx10r likes this.
  10. bx10r

bx10r Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Lmao...

11. Sonar505

Sonar505 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Great job looks very nice. Good idea to add the charred effect to it. Makes it pop. And you beat me to it . I was already planning out my next project which was going to be a rebuilding station. Was just waiting to finish my latest run of mods. Should all be done in a couple of days and then was going to start on something similar. But since you did such a good job I will forgive you.:cheers:

Huckleberried, bx10r and JuicyLucy like this.
  12. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I say that, because I was that way, probably the first 2-3 months we were married. Then I figured out that when my husband got home, all he really wanted for a little while was quiet, and a beer, then later a kiss and a good dinner, and then on to more kisses and such. :D After our son was born, I discovered PCs, which served admirably to save me from post-partum depression and soap operas. :giggle:

Now I have a vaping counter in the kitchen, he has a coin collection at his desk, and we pretty much do our own thing -- and just celebrated 30 yrs of wedded bliss in July. :) As said the great poet Khalil Gibran, "let there be spaces in your togetherness."

Andria

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:55 AM
    Isaac, 5150sick, Ryedan and 3 others like this.
  13. EMusic

EMusic Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    That's a sweet design! Good job.

bx10r likes this.
  14. pulsevape

pulsevape Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    somehow I don't think this is going to make your wife one ibt happier about you having your nose stuck in an atty deck.....try telling her..Hey, babe at least I'm not smoking....

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 1:05 AM
    5150sick and EMusic like this.
  15. Canadian Vaper

Canadian Vaper Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Can't stress this enough, when someone is barking orders at you all day at a job most usually aren't happy with but do because you have to to pay the bills the last thing you want to come home to is a long list of honey do items and commotion, a good half hour to get out of work mode and a nice cold beer to settle the nerves then I'll open that pickle jar etc.

It took my wife years to learn this, she'll even go out during the day to get me beer if I'm running low, love her :)

5150sick and AndriaD like this.
  16. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    We quit drinking a long time ago, but I still don't greet him with a lot of demands when he gets home; it's usually more like "oh hi, how was your day?" He likes to look at the mail, give the kitty some treats and pets, and then grab a coke and some chips and mosey into his room to sit at his desk and play with his phone, see what's on TV that night, etc.

Andria

17. BearHunter104

BearHunter104 New Member

Blog Posts:
  18. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    My first divorce was extremely difficult. It was amicable, but we wanted different things from life, so we agreed to split.

My second marriage was a horrendous mistake that I rectified after 3 months. The divorce was a relief.

When I met my third wife, I told her that the first divorce was hard, the second was easy and who knows how the third will be if it ever comes, but I doubted it would as hard as the first.

She keeps the shit to a minimum.

We've been married since 98.

Teresa P, KingPin! and 5150sick like this.
  19. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    When my wife complains I'm spending too much time in the build shop....ignoring her... I just move the project to living room coffee table.... won't take long the mess will have her banish me back to the cave.....

We are both happy...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

5150sick, Ryedan and AndriaD like this.
  20. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    :idea:

21. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I like your project, great creativity, no matter the reason, Great job:wave::shades:

5150sick and bx10r like this.
  22. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I find it hard to belive how a man who isn't allowed to use 2 cycle power tools isn't getting bitched at.

bobnat likes this.
  23. Synphul

Synphul Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a cool setup. Place a cushion under it and rest it on your legs while sitting on the throne, it can be a 'voop deck' lmao. People always wonder why I'm so jovial. Ancient chinese secret. (I'm single) lmfao. Got 99 probs but a nagging wife ain't one :D

bobnat, bx10r and 5150sick like this.
  24. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    In here lies the reason I may never get married.

Once you are married the wife has you by the balls. She says jump, you must ask "How high Honey?"

I have been in two relationships (counting the one i'm in now) that have been at least a decade in length.

(along with several relationships much shorter in length with the longest being 2 years)

Twenty years of two steady relationships is not bad for a 42 year old

As long as you don't get married your significant other has something to lose by not not letting you have your hobbies.
    She has YOU to lose.

As soon as you get married YOU have something to lose if you don't ride your wifes ass.
    Half of YOUR shit.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 3:40 AM
    bobnat likes this.
  25. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    Or as in my case with #2, over 75%.