GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That didn't answer anything!

I BAM

Given your intellect, I didn't expect it would answer anything for you. You asked the question and I answered. I can't do anything about your inability to comprehend.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And ALL christians who do not follow his teachings are NOT Christians.

Who have you helped today?
That did not benefit you in some way other than spiritual?

I am taking some food to a family later today.
I donate to the local food bank regularly.
I hate no one.
I have never said "Just nuke em all and let god sort em out".
I hope to live a long life and never harm anyone.

And I believe in NO deity or afterlife.
Jesus WAS however a groundbreaking humanitarian if nothing else.
And the conservatives of his time had him crucified for his liberal views.
Imagine not having to go thru the temple leaders to get to God....
Blasphemy.
Have the Romans do the deed so our hands are clean....

Who you trying to bullshit Cromwell? Yourself? You hate everything !even mankind . You have faith in nothing as you have expressed over and over . And you have the nerve to tell Christians if they are Christian enough for you ? You would of been the first to nail Jesus to the cross . Just because you give to a food bank doesn't give you a free pass . I'm gonna help you today . Take a look at yourself and see the truth . Examine your thoughts . Are you really Being a good Christian or are you going thru the motions ? You have hate and anger in your heart . Do you really except people for who they are and what they believe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Given your intellect, I didn't expect it would answer anything for you. You asked the question and I answered. I can't do anything about your inability to comprehend.

Given ur peanut brain
You wouldn't be able answer a simple fucking question!

I BAM

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always laugh when people quote verses selectively from the bible. Usually they choose things from the old testament as it supports their bias and bigotry much better than the new one.

Also laughable is that Christians hat the government. They only hate the government on issues that confront their bias and bigotry based on law.

The bible also states that a Christian is expected to respect the laws of society. They do not get free reign to ignore them. This is where the majority of Christians fail IMHO.

The religious zealots are major backers to any politician they feel will represent their bias.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Given ur peanut brain

I BAM
He does have a point.
If you take god out of the entire equation; and, look at Jesus as a simple mortal. He was essentially taking a group of people and rising up against Roman tyranny.
Take the Roman tyranny of Jesus time and look for parallels today. The ever expanding American government is not all that different.

BAM crew

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Given ur peanut brain

I BAM

If you had clicked the link, https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010489 , they spell it out for you.

“Jesus, knowing they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again into the mountain all alone,” says John 6:15. Jesus’ stand could hardly have been more decisive. He resolutely refused to get involved in the politics of his homeland. His stand never changed. He said that his followers were to take the same position. (John 17:16) Why did he take this stand?

Jesus’ neutrality regarding the politics of this world was well-grounded in Scriptural principles. Consider just two.

“Man has dominated man to his injury.” (Ecclesiastes 8:9) That is how the Bible sums up the history of human rule. Remember, Jesus existed as a spirit in heaven long before he came to earth as a man. (John 17:5) He thus knew that man, however well-meaning, lacks the ability to care properly for the needs of billions of people; nor was he created by God to do so. (Jeremiah 10:23) Jesus knew that the solution to mankind’s problems lay elsewhere—not in human governments.

“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) Do you find that statement startling? Many do. They think of sincere people who get involved in government because they want to make the world a better, safer place. Try as they might, though, even the most sincere rulers cannot overcome the influence of the one whom Jesus called “the ruler of this world.” (John 12:31; 14:30) That is why Jesus said to one worldly politician: “My kingdom is no part of this world.” (John 18:36) Jesus was the prospective King of God’s heavenly government. Had Jesus mixed in politics, he would have sacrificed his loyalty to his Father’s government.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He does have a point.
If you take god out of the entire equation; and, look at Jesus as a simple mortal. He was essentially taking a group of people and rising up against Roman tyranny.
Take the Roman tyranny of Jesus time and look for parallels today. The ever expanding American government is not all that different.

BAM crew

Dude, shit
All the useless bible verses peanut brain sent just described how our government is and how bad the people that runs it! And our society is FUCKED UP!! no wonder all these pastors rely in the OLD TESTAMENTS... it surely described what's happening today!
The question is, WHOS GONNA BE THAT JESUS THAT WILL DESTROY THIS EMPIRE!?
Maybe NOT!?
2nd coming?!
REPENT MOTHERFUCKERS!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always laugh when people quote verses selectively from the bible. Usually they choose things from the old testament as it supports their bias and bigotry much better than the new one.

Also laughable is that Christians hat the government. They only hate the government on issues that confront their bias and bigotry based on law.

The bible also states that a Christian is expected to respect the laws of society. They do not get free reign to ignore them. This is where the majority of Christians fail IMHO.

The religious zealots are major backers to any politician they feel will represent their bias.

HYPOCRITES
0d2286f6e9af06c49476490d6ba6971e.jpg

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you had clicked the link, https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010489 , they spell it out for you.

“Jesus, knowing they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again into the mountain all alone,” says John 6:15. Jesus’ stand could hardly have been more decisive. He resolutely refused to get involved in the politics of his homeland. His stand never changed. He said that his followers were to take the same position. (John 17:16) Why did he take this stand?

Jesus’ neutrality regarding the politics of this world was well-grounded in Scriptural principles. Consider just two.

“Man has dominated man to his injury.” (Ecclesiastes 8:9) That is how the Bible sums up the history of human rule. Remember, Jesus existed as a spirit in heaven long before he came to earth as a man. (John 17:5) He thus knew that man, however well-meaning, lacks the ability to care properly for the needs of billions of people; nor was he created by God to do so. (Jeremiah 10:23) Jesus knew that the solution to mankind’s problems lay elsewhere—not in human governments.

“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) Do you find that statement startling? Many do. They think of sincere people who get involved in government because they want to make the world a better, safer place. Try as they might, though, even the most sincere rulers cannot overcome the influence of the one whom Jesus called “the ruler of this world.” (John 12:31; 14:30) That is why Jesus said to one worldly politician: “My kingdom is no part of this world.” (John 18:36) Jesus was the prospective King of God’s heavenly government. Had Jesus mixed in politics, he would have sacrificed his loyalty to his Father’s government.

JESUS didn't want to get involved in politics because he would've been LABELED(LIBERAL)that would help people in need!?
you just contradicted your previous comment!

The devil runs this place now!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JESUS didn't want to get involved in politics because he would've been LABELED(LIBERAL)that would help people in need!?

I BAM

LOL. No.

Read it a few more times. Ask someone for help if you need it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does jesus wants to help people in need?!
YES OR NO?!
don't complicate it!

I BAM
he does say that people should help people in need... but PEOPLE should help people in need and that it isn't the job of Rome.

Edit to add: Rome should also not stay in the way of people helping people in need

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he does say that people should help people in need... but PEOPLE should help people in need and that it isn't the job of Rome.

Governments are not suppose to help people in need!
Jesus wants the government to help people in need?!
That's why they killed jesus?!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He does have a point.

BAM crew
Jesus rose up against Jewish tyranny.
And the church leaders had the Romans crucify him. The jews wanted a war king but jesus declined.

Last edited:

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the point ? Should someone who runs a billion dollar business be forced to give it away ? Who decides how much money we should have or not have ? Cromwell compares terrorist killing children to children dying in auto accidents a death is a death as he claims . What makes you bunch entitled to anything in this life ? Heathcare ? What makes you entitled to it ? Why should you have it , why should you be taken care of ? Millions of people around this world die of starvation. What makes you more entitled and not them ? Your privileged to live here and be taken care of . Nobody is entitled to anything in life . So quit your fucking crying that your privilege is not enough .

Amen! You said it Arthur! The only thing your entitled to is the PURSUIT of happiness. So people need to get off they're ass and get to pursuing. Maybe if you work hard enough and quit complaining about what you should be given you can get out there and earn it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Edit to add: Rome should also not stay in the way of people helping people in need
Amen! You said it Arthur! The only thing your entitled to is the PURSUIT of happiness. So get off people need to get off they're ass and get to pursuing. Maybe if you work hard enough and quit complaining about what you should be given you can get out there and earn it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What about the life part of that?

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

or did I miss something?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Governments are not suppose to help people in need!
Jesus wants the government to help people in need?!
That's why they killed jesus?!

I BAM
Would be interesting to watch if Jesus returned today.

You ain't Jesus, you are an Arab!
Terrorist!
Jesus is blond with blue eyes!
I saw his picture in the bible which is the word of god so must be true.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would be interesting to watch if Jesus returned today.

You ain't Jesus, you are an Arab!
Terrorist!
Jesus is blond with blue eyes!
I saw his picture in the bible which is the word of god so must be true.

I heard jesus was Muslim
He's BANNED!
FUCKING SHEEPERS

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck does that have anything to do with why you don't like the look of Muslims?

You were bitching that Jesus looks like a Muslim. Why don't you like the look of Muslims?
I was representing how many Americans would react.

A bit slow today?
But then why should today be any different...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was representing how many Americans would react.

A bit slow today?
But then why should today be any different...

Ah, so you were just making shit up? Making a claim that nobody has made and attributing it to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nobody.

Those are called strawman arguments. Build a strawman and attack the strawman.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

4575620-straw-man-fallacy-examples.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wt the fuck is a Muslim look anyways?????

I BAM
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
I've known a few white Muslims.

BAM crew

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So tell me again how we shouldn't be paying for someone else's Healthcare. Much more expensive when it's reactive care also.

Because its unaffordable. People never got turned away . Now people abuse that and demand care for everything. If you could not afford care you were a charity case ( something people strived not to be ) now everything is handed to you . Why should you work if you can get assistance for food rent and healthcare? There is no shame anymore people expect everything. Why should I be forced to pay for someone who won't take care of themselves or make a effort ? Why must me and my family bear the burden ? Is there any justice in that ? Healthcare is not a right . Fuck the government for even getting involved. Get people jobs the rest will sort out . Go down to your DMV then imagine it's a hospital.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because its unaffordable. People never got turned away . Now people abuse that and demand care for everything. If you could not afford care you were a charity case ( something people strived not to be ) now everything is handed to you . Why should you work if you can get assistance for food rent and healthcare? There is no shame anymore people expect everything. Why should I be forced to pay for someone who won't take care of themselves or make a effort ? Why must me and my family bear the burden ? Is there any justice in that ? Healthcare is not a right . Fuck the government for even getting involved. Get people jobs the rest will sort out . Go down to your DMV then imagine it's a hospital.

You sound butt hurt about someth8ng you can't even quantify. How much has it costed you?

You will pay for it regardless. This is not something new that started with the healthcare act. Stop believing fake news.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sound butt hurt about someth8ng you can't even quantify. How much has it costed you?

You will pay for it regardless. This is not something new that started with the healthcare act. Stop believing fake news.

Really we always had Obamacare? Hmm where have I been the last 50 years ?
Butt hurt ? More like butt fucked by people who can't take responsibility for themselves. Why are you so willing to give away what you work for ? Doesn't your family deserve the fruit of your labors ? Or are you a taker not a giver ?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really we always had Obamacare? Hmm where have I been the last 50 years ?
Butt hurt ? More like butt fucked by people who can't take responsibility for themselves. Why are you so willing to give away what you work for ? Doesn't your family deserve the fruit of your labors ? Or are you a taker not a giver ?

No, we didn't always have Obamacare but paying for treatment of the uninsured has always been done by 'everyone.'
You know that's factual.
I don't think Obamacare is the answer, not by any means. Hell, I don't know what the answer is, anymore. Healthcare as a whole is so fucked up, I can't even begin to figure out the root cause. Medication alone is fucking ridiculous.
It almost appears to be setup to bankrupt anyone not in perfect health.

BAM crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors