Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2b93057dffb8113ace9eceac2b4555f3--thought-process-media-bias.jpg
Fox news does not control everything....
Statistically speaking the most mainstream news media we have based on viewer statistics.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Russia investigation SHOULD blow up in the face of ANY guilty persons involved.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If all they got is Flynn shilling for Israel, its a waste of $7mil and a lot of air time.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If all they got is Flynn shilling for Israel, its a waste of $7mil and a lot of air time.

yeah but not as big of a waste as the Starr investigations.
One after the other..
I forget how many now...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox news does not control everything....
Statistically speaking the most mainstream news media we have based on viewer statistics.

Plainly false.

FOX indeed has the highest single channel ratings. But combined, liberal news channels(the rest other than FOX) has more viewers.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plainly false.

FOX indeed has the highest single channel ratings. But combined, liberal news channels(the rest other than FOX) has more viewers.
Not a lot more though even added together against FOX.
Add the others all together and they still do not double Foxes numbers.
Fox IS the most viewed news channel.

Makes Fox mainstream.

Trump has been good for the Non Fox news networks though their numbers have grown.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plainly false.

They also have more channels. CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, etc. People don't have much of a choice. Well they do have one choice, not watch any of them. That's what I do.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They also have more channels. CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, etc. People don't have much of a choice. Well they do have one choice, not watch any of them. That's what I do.
Same here.
I watch maybe 2 hours of the local news per month.
I watch virtually no TV at all really.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I disagree.

It's done allot to show how corrupt the FBI is.
I guess that's one upside. Plenty of people still think the FBI is what they see on TV, rather than americans version of the stasi.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess that's one upside. Plenty of people still think the FBI is what they see on TV, rather than americans version of the stasi.

LOL people even think the cop shows are like how the cops are.
NCIS, etc..

Wife unit watches those and bones, etc.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Of course. They had a corner on the market until FOX came around. Of course, that also explains the liberal disease. Limited input.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course. They had a corner on the market until FOX came around. Of course, that also explains the liberal disease. Limited input.
Fox came about because of the end of the Fairness Doctrine.

Fox IS the Mainstream media of the right wing.

There is NO denying that.

And since we have a right wing congress and president it must be THE mainstream media of the USA.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do I prosecute the person that is responsible for my wife's campaign or give her a pass...............................

Pass it is!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naturally. Media needed a FOX as the rats were overpopulating and causing the liberalism disease.

Then after cleaning out the rats the fox cleans out the chicken coop?
Then gets Rabies....

After so long of sticking it to the man, then to become the man....
An understandably difficult adjustment.
All just a matter of which swamp.

both swamps suck, but some are convinced theirs is a less bad swamp :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then after cleaning out the rats the fox cleans out the chicken coop?
Then gets Rabies....

After so long of sticking it to the man, then to become the man....
An understandably difficult adjustment.
All just a matter of which swamp.

both swamps suck, but some are convinced theirs is a less bad swamp :)

The rats ain't cleaned out yet..............................

One FOX can only eat so many rats. We'll worry about the chickens and deal with the fox after the rats are gone. ;)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't deal with ultra liberals either. They are always playing the victim or expecting us all to feel sorry for someone. However, I dislike ultra conservatives just as much. Neither group has a grasp on the fact that people are people and shit happens. How you deal with that shit is what makes the difference.

Ultra liberals think it should be everyone's problem and ultra conservatives simply think it isn't their problem. Both are wrong. As a country, and a society, we all have a shared level of responsibility for the well being of us all. Where we draw that line is the problem with the Ultras.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An attorney for a woman who says Roy Moore assaulted her when she was a 16-year-old waitress says a handwriting expert has confirmed that his inscription in her 1977 yearbook is authentic. Moore's campaign says the accuser's admission that she added the time and place of Moore's yearbook inscription in her own handwriting undermines her entire story.

Beverly Nelson's high school yearbook has become key evidence supporting her claim that the 34-year-old prosecutor was a regular at the Olde Hickory House restaurant where she worked as a teenager - and where she says he attacked her in his car after she accepted his offer of a ride home one cold winter night.

Moore has denied knowing Nelson, or the restaurant in Gadsden, for that matter.

With just days to go before Tuesday's voting in Moore's Senate race against Democrat Doug Jones, his campaign has been roiled by this and other accusations of sexual misconduct decades ago.

Moore has aggressively sought to discredit his accusers, suggesting that both establishment Republicans and liberals are behind the claims. Moore has posted on Twitter frequently about the yearbook, calling his signature a forgery.

The inscription reads, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.'" It is followed by the signature "Roy Moore D.A." and the notation "12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

Gloria Allred said Friday that a hired handwriting expert found the signature to be authentic.

"We think it's important evidence that supports Beverly's statements that Roy Moore asked to sign her yearbook when she was just 16 years old. And it demonstrates that when Roy Moore stated, quote, 'I do not know any of these women,' end quote, that statement does not appear to be true," Allred said.

Allred acknowledged that Nelson added the date and restaurant name below the signature.

Moore's attorney Phillip Jauregui said Friday that this admission undermines the credibility of Nelson's account and shows that they weren't telling the truth at an initial press conference.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An attorney for a woman who says Roy Moore assaulted her when she was a 16-year-old waitress says a handwriting expert has confirmed that his inscription in her 1977 yearbook is authentic. Moore's campaign says the accuser's admission that she added the time and place of Moore's yearbook inscription in her own handwriting undermines her entire story.

Beverly Nelson's high school yearbook has become key evidence supporting her claim that the 34-year-old prosecutor was a regular at the Olde Hickory House restaurant where she worked as a teenager - and where she says he attacked her in his car after she accepted his offer of a ride home one cold winter night.

Moore has denied knowing Nelson, or the restaurant in Gadsden, for that matter.

With just days to go before Tuesday's voting in Moore's Senate race against Democrat Doug Jones, his campaign has been roiled by this and other accusations of sexual misconduct decades ago.

Moore has aggressively sought to discredit his accusers, suggesting that both establishment Republicans and liberals are behind the claims. Moore has posted on Twitter frequently about the yearbook, calling his signature a forgery.

The inscription reads, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.'" It is followed by the signature "Roy Moore D.A." and the notation "12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

Gloria Allred said Friday that a hired handwriting expert found the signature to be authentic.

"We think it's important evidence that supports Beverly's statements that Roy Moore asked to sign her yearbook when she was just 16 years old. And it demonstrates that when Roy Moore stated, quote, 'I do not know any of these women,' end quote, that statement does not appear to be true," Allred said.

Allred acknowledged that Nelson added the date and restaurant name below the signature.

Moore's attorney Phillip Jauregui said Friday that this admission undermines the credibility of Nelson's account and shows that they weren't telling the truth at an initial press conference.

Who won?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are the BLM fucks and other liberals and the NFL? Out rioting because of police killings and getting away with it tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Oops. Never mind. 'Twas a white kid this time. No protests required. ;)

Arizona Cop Acquitted For Killing Crawling Man Who Was Begging For His Life: Graphic Video

White people should fucking protest this shit! That’s why It’s called BLM... where the whites people at? Oh! They don’t care!
That’s the difference dude!

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are the BLM fucks and other liberals and the NFL? Out rioting because of police killings and getting away with it tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Oops. Never mind. 'Twas a white kid this time. No protests required. ;)

Arizona Cop Acquitted For Killing Crawling Man Who Was Begging For His Life: Graphic Video
Police shoot a lot of unarmed people in this country and I think its got a lot more to do with poor training, militarisation and institutionalized corruption than race.

But there are also a lot of idiots that need shooting. Here's a good youtube channel that lets you see all sorts of examples

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMYxKMh3prxnM_4kYZuB3g

The frequency that it's updated is a bit alarming.

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Nope.

Because white, male, straight lives don't. The kid obviously was being compliant, was terrified, and the tac officer's instructions were complicated, and he protracted the event, by not getting the cuffs on, more time for things to go wrong.

Besides, he wasn't a gang banger, in a stolen car, hadn't just stabbed a passerby for no reason. Didn't just rob a U/C on a crack buy/bust. Just a white kid who lawfully owned something that was in another room. Nobody important or deserving of consideration.

If that officer felt in any way threatened, in those circumstances, he should work selling insurance. If you cannot feel confident, clad in kevlar with your finger on the trigger of a long gun, backup present, standing over a proned out subject, that you are able to react in time IF you see a threat, then you shouldn't be doing that job.

His behavior would not be appropriate in Iraq. A gutless no balled little coward who just wanted to kill someone.

The officer will get hired on in another state, and do the same thing. I don't even want to know what the racial makeup of the jury was.

Edit. Just read this:

The detective investigating the shooting had agreed Shaver's movement was similar to reaching for a pistol, but has said it also looked as though Shaver was pulling up his loose-fitting basketball shorts that had fallen down as he was ordered to crawl.

The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

Forcing Shaver to crawl toward the police like this increased the likelihood that Shaver would lose balance and make wild movements, and Brailsford's bizarre orders were probably confusing even to a sober person.

Oh, and here's an interesting detail from the Arizona Republic:

The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're f--ked," because he felt it was prejudicial.

Shaver's parents have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Mesa. Brailsford was fired for poor performance two months after the shooting. Would anybody care to bet that he tries either to get his job back in Mesa or to get a job with another law enforcement agency elsewhere?

Reassured to see that Mesa is maintaining their longstanding tradition of recruiting only the brightest and the best. Sickening.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On Congress's tax 'cut'.
If it raises the deficit then mandatory cuts in entitlements such as Medicare would be implemented under the 2010 PAYGO law.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump thinks that pets are low class.

Of course he would consider himself to be higher class than the Queen of England.
In his own demented mind at least.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many of you Trump supporters would he consider 'Low Class Yokels"?

President Donald Trump was reportedly angered when Vice President Mike Pence and his family moved their pets into their federal residence.

He called it “low class,” according to an adviser quoted in The Atlantic, when Pence decided to bring two cats, a rabbit and a snake into the Naval Observatory, where the Pences live.

Trump ridiculed the move to his secretary, The Atlantic reported.

“He was embarrassed by it; he thought it was so low class. He thinks the Pences are yokels.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article188536974.html#storylink=cpy

Be a Proud low class yokel and continue to support emperor Orange.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope.

Because white, male, straight lives don't. The kid obviously was being compliant, was terrified, and the tac officer's instructions were complicated, and he protracted the event, by not getting the cuffs on, more time for things to go wrong.

Besides, he wasn't a gang banger, in a stolen car, hadn't just stabbed a passerby for no reason. Didn't just rob a U/C on a crack buy/bust. Just a white kid who lawfully owned something that was in another room. Nobody important or deserving of consideration.

If that officer felt in any way threatened, in those circumstances, he should work selling insurance. If you cannot feel confident, clad in kevlar with your finger on the trigger of a long gun, backup present, standing over a proned out subject, that you are able to react in time IF you see a threat, then you shouldn't be doing that job.

His behavior would not be appropriate in Iraq. A gutless no balled little coward who just wanted to kill someone.

The officer will get hired on in another state, and do the same thing. I don't even want to know what the racial makeup of the jury was.

Edit. Just read this:

The detective investigating the shooting had agreed Shaver's movement was similar to reaching for a pistol, but has said it also looked as though Shaver was pulling up his loose-fitting basketball shorts that had fallen down as he was ordered to crawl.

The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

Forcing Shaver to crawl toward the police like this increased the likelihood that Shaver would lose balance and make wild movements, and Brailsford's bizarre orders were probably confusing even to a sober person.

Oh, and here's an interesting detail from the Arizona Republic:

The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're f--ked," because he felt it was prejudicial.

Shaver's parents have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Mesa. Brailsford was fired for poor performance two months after the shooting. Would anybody care to bet that he tries either to get his job back in Mesa or to get a job with another law enforcement agency elsewhere?

Reassured to see that Mesa is maintaining their longstanding tradition of recruiting only the brightest and the best. Sickening.

I don't see how a prosecuter could lose such a case without gross negligence doing his job. He/she didn't want to win it.

The cop had to be in fear of his life to justify deadly force. There was nothing to fear. From the beginning, the kid had done nothing that could be considered a threat. It's not illegal nor a threat to possess a gun.

How hard would it be to prove that there was no reason for the cop to assume the kid may shoot?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

President Donald Trump was reportedly angered when Vice President Mike Pence and his family moved their pets into their federal residence.

He called it “low class,” according to an adviser quoted in The Atlantic, when Pence decided to bring two cats, a rabbit and a snake into the Naval Observatory, where the Pences live.

“He was embarrassed by it; he thought it was so low class. He thinks the Pences are yokels.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article188536974.html#storylink=cpy

OMG, Trump hates dogs and bunnies!

This just in from CNN and the kansas city nooz. Trump caught colluding with PETA to rid the world of pets according to an unnamed nooz source! NSA, CIA and 17 US spy agencies report that, through wire taps on Sara Mclachlan's communications, a high ranking Trump Official discussed plans to lift sanctions against Iceland in an attempt to get Iceland on board with ending the worlds Guinea Pig Trade. Antifa has announced a planned protest for Friday and encourage pet owners from around the country to bring their pets out into the streets to shit all over their own neighborhoods. It has became clear that Trump's border wall and anti-immigrant rhetoric was just a "dog whistle" to end the chihuahua smuggling operations out of Mexico. A tape was released out of Hollywood that caught Trump, while on a bus, saying "When you're a star you can just grab those little yap dogs by the nap of the neck". Meanwhile, the FBI, DOJ, Senate and House comittees have all opened investigations into the matter.

Thanks bobbi. I needed a laugh this morning. :giggle:

That story you posted is proof positive that liberal media, and liberals themselves have gone full retard.

Never go full retard. You don't come back from that.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, Trump hates dogs and bunnies!

This just in from CNN and the kansas city nooz. Trump caught colluding with PETA to rid the world of pets according to an unnamed nooz source! NSA, CIA and 17 US spy agencies report that, through wire taps on Sara Mclachlan's communications, a high ranking Trump Official discussed plans to lift sanctions against Iceland in an attempt to get Iceland on board with ending the worlds Guinea Pig Trade. Antifa has announced a planned protest for Friday and encourage pet owners from around the country to bring their pets out into the streets to shit all over their own neighborhoods. It has became clear that Trump's border wall and anti-immigrant rhetoric was just a "dog whistle" to end the chihuahua smuggling operations out of Mexico. A tape was released out of Hollywood that caught Trump, while on a bus, saying "When you're a star you can just grab those little yap dogs by the nap of the neck". Meanwhile, the FBI, DOJ, Senate and House comittees have all opened investigations into the matter.

Thanks bobbi. I needed a laugh this morning. :giggle:
That is so sad...
Not unexpected but sad.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol.... that’s something that trump would say
he’s an idiot!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says a purveyor of fake news as you posted above?

Yup. I enjoyed making up an utterly ridiculous "Trump Hates Pets" story. I assume the reporters that you get your news from get a giggle out of writing that shit too.

The difference is, you think it's fucking true. I can just imagine you on the phone, "Did you read the Enquirer today Velma? Trump hates bunnies and cats! And I didn't know Lindsey Lohan had a secret lover. It's right there on the front page!" :giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You of course are 'right' Fox news has nothing about what Trump is supposed to have said.
Therefore it did not happen.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is OLD and probably cannot do anything with women except have them as window dressing for himself.

Oldest human elected to the office of president. At least for his first term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors