Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More than that, this is Obstruction or Witness Tampering—as if McCabe is fired at Trump's direction (via Sessions) he's substantially weakened as a corroborating witness for Comey and against Trump at any future impeachment trial for Obstruction of Justice. And Trump knows it.

That elf ‍♂️ trying to make the stable of all idiots happy again!
Fucking idiots!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More than that, this is Obstruction or Witness Tampering—as if McCabe is fired at Trump's direction (via Sessions) he's substantially weakened as a corroborating witness for Comey and against Trump at any future impeachment trial for Obstruction of Justice. And Trump knows it.

That elf ‍♂️ trying to make the stable of all idiots happy again!
Fucking idiots!

I BAM
intellectual-theft-5-728.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Attorney General Sessions fires McCabe, expect Mueller to open up *another* front in his investigation, this time of Trump *and* Sessions for Obstruction. I've said it before and will say it again: Sessions is already a Mueller target, so he's doing himself no favors here.
FUCK AG I DONT RECALL!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think students are loving this walk out not because they understand guns, but because they get to miss some class.
Fucking idiots!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump can't fire Mueller directly. He has to first fire Sessions and replace him with a willing accomplice to the obstruction-of-justice crime.
Pruitt is the name we're hearing. And that guy thinks he's doing God's will by raping earth...seriously, future generations will wonder why he didn't drop him into an active volcano for crimes against the planet...so what's the big deal to axe Mr. Magoo?
The minute Sessions is fired, Mueller's contingency plan goes into effect. He's known since literally Day One that Trump wanted to fire him. One of the obstruction charges is ABOUT Trump wanting to fire him. Do you really think Bobby Three Sticks isn't ready? There will be indictments ready to roll out, en masse. There will be news stories ready to leak, one a day or more, every day. Maybe we'll even hear audio of Trump colluding. Meanwhile the mass demonstrations will be epic. It will be the opposite of Trump's inauguration crowd size. So many people in the streets. Congress maybe, just maybe, will be forced to act by the popular protest, and protect Mueller and re-instate him. They have time to do it. Meanwhile, the indictments don't just vanish even IF Mueller is gone. Trump thinks this is what will happen, and he's a fucking idiot, and he's wrong. Bottom line: firing Sessions to fire Mueller is Trump pulling the pin out of the very large grenade he's holding in his very small hands. It will only accelerate his demise. BOOM.

Interesting!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
16 Democrats voted for #BigBank donors over constituents:
SenBennetCO
SenatorCarper
ChrisCoons
SenDonnelly
SenatorHassan
SenatorHeitkamp
DougJones
timkaine
Sen_JoeManchin
clairecmc
SenBillNelson
tom_peters
SenatorShaheen
stabenow
SenatorTester
MarkWarner

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox n friends will head VA?
If true,what’s new!
Trump is a fucking idiot!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Conor Lamb won 172 precincts won by Trump in ‘16.

Rick Saccone won zero precincts won by Clinton in ‘16.

SWING 2020!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man this talking point by the Republicans that Lamb ran as a conservative is such BS! The Republicans are fucking sore losers there’s no two ways about it
Fucking idiots!

I BAM
They may have a point. Republicans are no longer conservative.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump can't fire Mueller directly. He has to first fire Sessions and replace him with a willing accomplice to the obstruction-of-justice crime.
Pruitt is the name we're hearing. And that guy thinks he's doing God's will by raping earth...seriously, future generations will wonder why he didn't drop him into an active volcano for crimes against the planet...so what's the big deal to axe Mr. Magoo?
The minute Sessions is fired, Mueller's contingency plan goes into effect. He's known since literally Day One that Trump wanted to fire him. One of the obstruction charges is ABOUT Trump wanting to fire him. Do you really think Bobby Three Sticks isn't ready? There will be indictments ready to roll out, en masse. There will be news stories ready to leak, one a day or more, every day. Maybe we'll even hear audio of Trump colluding. Meanwhile the mass demonstrations will be epic. It will be the opposite of Trump's inauguration crowd size. So many people in the streets. Congress maybe, just maybe, will be forced to act by the popular protest, and protect Mueller and re-instate him. They have time to do it. Meanwhile, the indictments don't just vanish even IF Mueller is gone. Trump thinks this is what will happen, and he's a fucking idiot, and he's wrong. Bottom line: firing Sessions to fire Mueller is Trump pulling the pin out of the very large grenade he's holding in his very small hands. It will only accelerate his demise. BOOM.

Interesting!

I BAM
Trump can fire Mueller... legally there is no grounds for Mueller investigation.... it's only bad for a Trump to fire people POLITICALLY.

Comet was fired when he should have been arrested for obstruction of justice....

You libs need to stop believing the lies of the media.

Nobody on team Trump has been charged with anything involving the election.... no leaks have come out involving corruption and Trump... Mueller and Congress have only found corruption involving Obama administration government agencies and the dem party and of course Clinton people.

This whole thing is a lefty temper tantrum.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump can fire Mueller... legally there is no grounds for Mueller investigation.... it's only bad for a Trump to fire people POLITICALLY.

Comet was fired when he should have been arrested for obstruction of justice....

You libs need to stop believing the lies of the media.

Nobody on team Trump has been charged with anything involving the election.... no leaks have come out involving corruption and Trump... Mueller and Congress have only found corruption involving Obama administration government agencies and the dem party and of course Clinton people.

This whole thing is a lefty temper tantrum.

Nobody on trump team has been charged? Where have you been homeboy?
Lefty temper tantrum uh!
We shall see!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BREAKING: The U.S. Treasury Department has sanctioned the Russians charged by Robert Mueller for election meddling.

Meanwhile, the Sanctions that Congress voted to implement last year, in retaliation for Election meddling have yet to be implemented by President Trump.

I WONDER FUCKING WHY!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody on trump team has been charged? Where have you been homeboy?
Lefty temper tantrum uh!
We shall see!

I BAM
Nobody trump has been charged with anything having to do with US elections... Ukrainian elections yes... but that was 3 years before Trump ran and also involves Clinton people in the Podesta Group.

Also some bogus perjury tramp charges... also not regarding the election of Trump...

FACT IS FACTS... That apple was CGI.

Only charges on regard to the elections are a few Russian hackers.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody trump has been charged with anything having to do with US elections... Ukrainian elections yes... but that was 3 years before Trump ran and also involves Clinton people in the Podesta Group.

Also some bogus perjury tramp charges... also not regarding the election of Trump...

FACT IS FACTS... That apple was CGI.

Only charges on regard to the elections are a few Russian hackers.

Dude,really! This shit is bigger than the fucking elections bro! You said few Russian hackers were charged? What charges? I know that they were fake US entities ran by Russians that got indicted by BOB, We don’t know the charges, we don’t know if the(HACKERS) got a plea deal from BOB!?
Everybody knows a bunch of folks from the trump campaign plead guilty right? Manafort is the only one that is going to trial?! Or this is just another deep state shit?!
There’s more coming out bro! WATCH OUT!

Like I said before, there’s no collusion’s, but there’s a lot of CONNECTIONS!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manafort has asked a federal judge in DC to dismiss the 5 criminal charges against him, arguing that special counsel Robert Mueller had no right to indict him for work done before he joined the Trump campaign as chairman in 2016.
LOL, IS HE STUPID!?

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude,really! This shit is bigger than the fucking elections bro! You said few Russian hackers were charged? What charges? I know that they were fake US entities ran by Russians that got indicted by BOB, We don’t know the charges, we don’t know if the(HACKERS) got a plea deal from BOB!?

LOL.

Russian trolls, not hackers, were charged. We do know that there is no plea deal because there will never be a plea. The trolls will never be arrested. They live in Russia. There will be no extradition. The US will not even request extradition.

The charges against the trolls is all theater. Mueller can't do anything to the trolls but file paperwork that does nothing.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes sense for Trump to pick Larry Kudlow to be Top Economic Advisor
Denied existence of a housing bubble even after it collapsed
Predicted there wouldn’t be a recession in Dec 2007—the month the recession began
Recommended buying stocks weeks before market crashed in 2008

"The recession debate is over. It's not gonna happen. Time to move on. At a bare minimum, we are looking at Goldilocks 2.0. (And that's a minimum). The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid year with many more years to come" - Kudlow December, 2007

Another dumbass in the WHITE HOUSE!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Russian trolls, not hackers, were charged. We do know that there is no plea deal because there will never be a plea. The trolls will never be arrested. They live in Russia. There will be no extradition. The US will not even request extradition.

The charges against the trolls is all theater. Mueller can't do anything to the trolls but file paperwork that does nothing.

LOL....
You don’t know, nobody knows!
https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
More to come.....

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Treasury has added Russia's Internet Research Agency to sanctions list, as well as over a dozen individuals connected to it that were named in Mueller's indictments!
The big Q?! Is the idiot gonna implement?!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here we go!
BOB wants all documents from the TRUMP ORGANIZATION!
Oops!

Here’s what’s gonna happen next...
AG ELF will get canned!
New AG installed by the idiot!
NEW AG WILL FIRE BOB!

Watch!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL....
You don’t know, nobody knows!
https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
More to come.....

I BAM

You want to bet? Put your money where your mouth is. None of the Russian trolls will be prosecuted.

How much money do you want to lose?

Putin: Russia will 'never' extradite 13 indicted by US | vindy.com
Robert Mueller Won't Be Getting Any Help From Vladimir Putin ...
Russian President Putin will 'never' extradite indicted election trolls ...

You're so stupid and gullible, I'd feel bad taking your money(if you actually paid after you lost). But, I'd still take it. Russia won't extradite Snowden. You think they'll send us some trolls to prosecute? :crazy::crazy:

The indictments are theater. Mueller and everyone else else knows it's nothing but media hype. Except libtards. Libtards think it's real.:xD:

Let me know how much you're willing to lose. Cha-ching. :shades:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are so fucking dumb.....

You don’t know shit!

LOL!
You wanna bet? For what?! (EXTRADITION) DUMB ASS! You think your uncle Putin will give in to that? Fuck you if you think he would! BET?

You fucking know,bob is going after TRUMP and his connections,this ain’t about the fucking election,this ain’t about the fucking trolls, it’s bigger than what you believe!
You so fucking stupid to think this Is just about Russian collusions,get your head out of trump’s rectum and look further!
You so FUCKING STUPID dude!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are so fucking dumb.....

You don’t know shit!

LOL!
You wanna bet? For what?! (EXTRADITION) DUMB ASS! You think your uncle Putin will give in to that? Fuck you if you think he would! BET?

You fucking know,bob is going after TRUMP and his connections,this ain’t about the fucking election,this ain’t about the fucking trolls, it’s bigger than what you believe!
You so fucking stupid to think this Is just about Russian collusions,get your head out of trump’s rectum and look further!
You so FUCKING STUPID dude!

I BAM

That was a bunch of words just to say no, you won't bet.

Shut the fuck up with the rest of that bullshit. Hillary lost. You libtards need to get over it. Looking for Russians under your bed won't change nothing.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO IM NOT GONNA BET!

This ain’t about HRC election lost! You all know I hated that fucking idiot from day 1, and I can’t wait to see the day that they put him and his people in jail! RESIGNATION IS NOT AN OPTION! LOCK THAT FUCKING IDIOT UP!
you all trumpers got to move on from hrc,obama bullshit, that dialogue It’s just stupid and dumb and you know that!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remember guys, Felix Sater was a 'senior adviser' to Trump in the Trump Organization for years
Sater has also been working as a spy for the US government.
Mueller already has everything he needs. The Trump Org Subpoena is just icing on the cake !

OK OK OK OK
WTF ARE THEY WAITING FOR?! LOCK HIM UP!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vanessa Trump Officially Filed For Divorce From Donald Trump Jr. Today.... The same day that the Mueller Subpoena of Trump org!

Speak to bob Vanessa!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti says that 6 more women have come forward with similar stories to Stormy Daniels’ and at least 2 of them have signed NDAs!
Wtf?!
I’m sure there’s more out there....

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti says that 6 more women have come forward with similar stories to Stormy Daniels’ and at least 2 of them have signed NDAs!
Wtf?!
I’m sure there’s more out there....

I BAM

This is the only thing they will get Trump on not Russians that’s bullshit . But this is problematic for him . It should scare the shit out of everyone that if they want to get you they will find something to get you , just like Martha Stewart didn’t go to jail for insider trading .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the only thing they will get Trump on not Russians that’s bullshit . But this is problematic for him . It should scare the shit out of everyone that if they want to get you they will find something to get you , just like Martha Stewart didn’t go to jail for insider trading .

Martha got
5 months jail
5 months house
2 years probation!
Trumps friend that sold the steel stocks will end up in jail, not right now, I’m sure the feds are looking in to that!

Like I said, trump and trump org,has too many connections, and that’s OK if he wasn’t the POTUS!
Let me ask you this, WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP IS REFUSING TO IMPLEMENT THE SANCTIONS? please don’t say they just did!
#MAGA

I

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Martha got
5 months jail
5 months house
2 years probation!
Trumps friend that sold the steel stocks will end up in jail, not right now, I’m sure the feds are looking in to that!

Like I said, trump and trump org,has too many connections, and that’s OK if he wasn’t the POTUS!
Let me ask you this, WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP IS REFUSING TO IMPLEMENT THE SANCTIONS? please don’t say they just did!
#MAGA

I

Come on dude do you Really believe he worked with Russians to beat Hillary ? Really ? It’s been proven there is nothing . Even the Russians they indicted had no effect on the election as the stated . Why you so bought in to this bullshit ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Martha got
5 months jail
5 months house
2 years probation!

#MAGA

I

And Martha didn’t go to jail for insider trading ! Martha went to jail on a technicality of mis remembering a timeline.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn’t answer my question!

I BAM

Is the bill for the sanctions thru Congress yet ? You sheep ? No you stupid fuck he can’t sign it till it gets to his desk !

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the bill for the sanctions thru Congress yet ? You sheep ? No you stupid fuck he can’t sign it till it gets to his desk !

It's useless to debate or argue with certain people. And, that is why I removed him from my feed. I'd rather debate with a brick.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors