Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump legal team claims Stormy Daniels could face $20 million in damages for discussing alleged affair hill?!
I thought he said he didn’t know her?
IDIOT!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Martha got
5 months jail
5 months house
2 years probation!
Trumps friend that sold the steel stocks will end up in jail, not right now, I’m sure the feds are looking in to that!

Like I said, trump and trump org,has too many connections, and that’s OK if he wasn’t the POTUS!
Let me ask you this, WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP IS REFUSING TO IMPLEMENT THE SANCTIONS? please don’t say they just did!
#MAGA

I

Trump is not required by the law to do the sanctions.... he is only permitted to do so by the law at HIS discretion ....

It not illegal to cheat on you wife and pay off bimbos... the Clintons proved that already. Trump has yet to lie about anything under oath. .. lying is what Clinton got in trouble for..

Since when is being a politician prior to getting elected the only noble way to serve... there in fact is no law that requires you to divest of your wealth to serve..... it's done by politician to give the illusion of non conflict.

You really need to stop believing what the talking heads in glowing box tells you...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is not required by the law to do the sanctions.... he is only permitted to do so by the law at HIS discretion ....

It not illegal to cheat on you wife and pay off bimbos... the Clintons proved that already. Trump has yet to lie about anything under oath. .. lying is what Clinton got in trouble for..

Since when is being a politician prior to getting elected the only noble way to serve... there in fact is no law that requires you to divest of your wealth to serve..... it's done by politician to give the illusion of non conflict.

You really need to stop believing what the talking heads in glowing box tells you...

He’s the fucking president of the UNITED STATES, when a country fuck with ur country,you fucking DEFEND IT!!

it’s not illegal to cheat on your wife and it’s not illegal to pay them off bitches, (MORALS)! he hasn’t lied cuz he hasn’t said anything about her (stormy)! He wouldn’t even tweet about that bitch! see what he’s doing, SAY NOTHING! , no lies!

Fuck trump, he’s a fucking CON! He’s the biggest CON in the history of the world...

People have to wake the fuck up!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He’s the fucking president of the UNITED STATES, when a country fuck with ur country,you fucking DEFEND IT!!

it’s not illegal to cheat on your wife and it’s not illegal to pay them off bitches, (MORALS)! he hasn’t lied cuz he hasn’t said anything about her (stormy)! He wouldn’t even tweet about that bitch! see what he’s doing, SAY NOTHING! , no lies!

Fuck trump, he’s a fucking CON! He’s the biggest CON in the history of the world...

People have to wake the fuck up!

I BAM
You are forgetting about the Obama's the bushes the Clintons and the Kennedys. The Roosevelt and many other political names that are CONs.

AND political retaliation is not defending the country.... Trump has been KILLING Russians in Syria for the last year.... i think that's doing more than OBAMA did in 8 years to defend the country.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are forgetting about the Obama's the bushes the Clintons and the Kennedys. The Roosevelt and many other political names that are CONs.

AND political retaliation is not defending the country.... Trump has been KILLING Russians in Syria for the last year.... i think that's doing more than OBAMA did in 8 years to defend the country.

Non of those guys you mentioned had been incriminated with foreign country, non of those guys you mentioned had been under investigation, non of those guys you mentioned refused to implement sanctions passed by senate, non of those men you mentioned were FOOLS LIKE THE IDIOT IN THE WHITEHOUSE!

That’s not political retaliation bro, that’s being a PRESIDENT OF THE USA!

Killing Russians and Syrians?
Any link so I can research on it?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another disgraceful act by this disgraceful administration.
Fucking idiot!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
McCabe was one of the filthiest of the Swamp rats.
Ultimately it was him who made the Hildebeast above the law.

Fired one day before he woulda been eligible for his fat lifetime pension at my expense. :gaah:
Dude belongs in prison.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AG I DONT FUCKING RECALL IS GOING DOWN WITH THE IDIOT!!

Watch out!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This lays out the overt Trump strategy: Remove the FBI leadership one at a time. Intimidate Rosenstein with McCabe firing & set up circumstances to stop the Mueller probe. You got to be an idiot not to see what the fuck is happening!!!!
Disgraceful president
Disgusting administration!
#magamafuckingass

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep and he left there to work on Trumps campaign....

There was a report by the WSJ about this company’s connection to the trump campaign which was fully investigated by AP! Off course CA will deny wrong doing, off course they will say we didnt do anything wrong, how can you prove it? It’s impossible! DATA is a powerful tool bro, both sides did it!

CA said that all the data they collected is LOST! Gone! Just like the 30,000 emails lol!
it was reported also that FLYNN gave it all to the Russian hackers! But again Flynn is cooperating with bob!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep and he left there to work on Trumps campaign....
At this point even an idiot should be able to connect enough of the BIG dots to see the picture.

Here’s the main highlight of the article!

Special counsel Robert Mueller has reportedly requested all the emails between the firm and the Trump campaign. The firm's CEO, Alexander Nix, has also reportedly been interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee.

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
TRUMP WILL CAN MUELLER TONIGHT?!
Who wants to bet?!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
TRUMP WILL CAN MUELLER TONIGHT?!
Who wants to bet?!

I BAM
Trump will not fire Mueller.... he doesn't need too....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh he will, not directly from him but he will....
#maga

I BAM
No the Traitors at FBI and Justice will be fired and charged. Leading Mueller to have to resign to avoid conspiracy charges......

Russia collusion BS or Uranium One.... either the IG investigation or Nunes investigation will force the Special Council probe to end.

Yes Nunes is still investigating... only the TRUMP COLLUSION house Intel investigation is ending.. the rest of the investigation continues....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the Traitors at FBI and Justice will be fired and charged. Leading Mueller to have to resign to avoid conspiracy charges......

Russia collusion BS or Uranium One.... either the IG investigation or Nunes investigation will force the Special Council probe to end.

Yes Nunes is still investigating... only the TRUMP COLLUSION house Intel investigation is ending.. the rest of the investigation continues....

Dude.... nobody in the previous administration will get shit!!
That’s FOX NEWS talking points bro!

Nunes is a fucking bitch!

GOP ended the investigations not the Dems, it ain’t over!
Watch out for Muellers canning!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude.... nobody in the previous administration will get shit!!
That’s FOX NEWS talking points bro!

Nunes is a fucking bitch!

GOP ended the investigations not the Dems, it ain’t over!
Watch out for Muellers canning!

I BAM
GOP Only is ending THE COLLUSION INVESTIGATION... That why the dems are screeming.... because to go after the REAL crimes implicates ONLY the Left.

POLITICS is a dirty business..... The Dems have been conspiring against the US for years... the House of Cards is crumbling around them...

As the MSM says it's not the crime that gets you in trouble.... it the cover-up. ....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOP Only is ending THE COLLUSION INVESTIGATION... That why the dems are screeming.... because to go after the REAL crimes implicates ONLY the Left.

POLITICS is a dirty business..... The Dems have been conspiring against the US for years... the House of Cards is crumbling around them...

As the MSM says it's not the crime that gets you in trouble.... it the cover-up. ....

We all know politics is dirty, that’s obvious!
Acting like a fool is another obvious shit, and trump is a fucking fool!!!!

Stupid NUNES ending the gop doesn’t mean anything! Did you know that senate is still investigating? Fuck NUNES And the gop for ending something they never really investigated!!!

You don’t fuck with the MSM!
Trump did and still do!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!

This is the 2nd tweet about bob n his team!
Watch out! He’s gonna get bob!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps motto!

"You Just Tell Them and They Believe. They Just Do!"

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn’t mike pence headed the trump
transition team?wasn’t he the one that hired the criminals like Flynn and the others?
Is bob going to indict mike?
BREAKING NEWS.......

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And yet the public never considers a third party, leaving our government up to the liars and crooks of the 2 parties that have been running everything from the beginning.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk
The voters Selected Trump....... an ACTUAL Republican in name only..... because he is an outsider politically.

He ran as Republican not because he is or was one.... but because he had to pick 1 of the 2 controlling parties to get elected.... the fix was in on the Dem side..... so he chose the repubiccans.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, BOBs team investigating them too...
Bannon used to be the VP of CA..

FLYN plead guilty and his cooperating with bob.... only idiots don’t see the connections!

I BAM
Flyn pleaded guilty because he has lost everything from legal fees , he had to take a deal . The FBI even admits Flyn did not Intend to lie . But intent only works for Dems .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
And yet the public never considers a third party, leaving our government up to the liars and crooks of the 2 parties that have been running everything from the beginning.

Oh....we consider it......many times.

And then stuff like this happens.

Pro-tip.......don’t leave the 4:20 pm panel on “CBD and you...pain relief or positive urinalysis concern?” and go right into your keynote address to the national convention.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump will not fire Mueller.... he doesn't need too....

no why should he ? If he had anything he would of produced it by now . The Dems are only shooting themselves and proving they are obstructionist , they have no intention of doing anything for America , for illegal s or for American citizens. They need to protect their elitism at all costs . They want Trump to fire Muller , the only Russian connection being proved is with Hillary , Obama and the Democratic party

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Why consider a party at all?

This time, Trump was simply the best candidate, regardless of party, of those that ran. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inside the fight to keep hackers out of your driverless car
People riding in self-driving cars that crash could find themselves unable to hold the manufacturer accountable if legislation currently pending on Capitol Hill is passed, consumer advocates warn.
They caution that the legislation under consideration in the Senate benefits big tech and car companies at the expense of average Americans.

Legislators have pushed to clear the way for self-driving vehicles. The House unanimously passed a related bill in September. But critics warn that autonomous vehicles won't be perfect, and could have defects that lead to bad crashes. Like all computer systems, they will be vulnerable to hacking.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inside the fight to keep hackers out of your driverless car
People riding in self-driving cars that crash could find themselves unable to hold the manufacturer accountable if legislation currently pending on Capitol Hill is passed, consumer advocates warn.
They caution that the legislation under consideration in the Senate benefits big tech and car companies at the expense of average Americans.

Legislators have pushed to clear the way for self-driving vehicles. The House unanimously passed a related bill in September. But critics warn that autonomous vehicles won't be perfect, and could have defects that lead to bad crashes. Like all computer systems, they will be vulnerable to hacking.

Meh. It kind of comes up sixes. If you're dumb enough to trust an autonomous car, perhaps you should be held responsible if it kills somebody. In other words, everybody involved including the fuck that bought and used it(the consumer), should be held responsible.

I actually prefer the consumer that bought it and used it pay up for any crashes. Then others might think twice about buying and using their own lest they lose all their shit if their car kills somebody. The manufacturers won't build what nobody is willing to buy.

And one has already killed somebody.

Uber CEO Halts All Autonomous Car Tests After Deadly Crash

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh. It kind of comes up sixes. If you're dumb enough to trust an autonomous car, perhaps you should be held responsible if it kills somebody. In other words, everybody involved including the fuck that bought and used it(the consumer), should be held responsible.

I actually prefer the consumer that bought it and used it pay up for any crashes. Then others might think twice about buying and using their own lest they lose all their shit if their car kills somebody. The manufacturers won't build what nobody is willing to buy.

And one has already killed somebody.

Uber CEO Halts All Autonomous Car Tests After Deadly Crash
terminator is our future !

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn’t mike pence headed the trump
transition team?wasn’t he the one that hired the criminals like Flynn and the others?
Is bob going to indict mike?
BREAKING NEWS.......

I BAM
Pence is their boy. He's is the "mega" mole in the white house.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flyn pleaded guilty because he has lost everything from legal fees , he had to take a deal . The FBI even admits Flyn did not Intend to lie . But intent only works for Dems .

I thought the fbi can’t be trusted?
Check yo shit man, you believe what you only want believe!

I BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors