Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel.”
-DOJ Inspector General Horowitz

The Dossier was the big lie. Never forget: the bigger the lie and the more people talking about it, the more likely people will believe it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't need a pope. Exalting one human above all others as a religious figure boils down to violating the first commandment.

Couldn't we just use 4 ropes, and have him drawn and quartered?
it would be nice to have a pope that does not blame the children who were victims of pedo priests. That's pure evil ! He fuckin knows it ! He is a fraud !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort will cooperate with the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, a dramatic turnaround that deals the U.S. president a setback.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort will cooperate with the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, a dramatic turnaround that deals the U.S. president a setback.
He will be testifying against Podesta. (read it in Gateway Pundit Story that has since apparently been spiked. - Too much, too soon I guess).

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does that setback Trump ? Manafort has nothing or he would of used it by now .Nothing Manafort pleaded too has anything to do with Trump . Unless they are making up a story for him to say so he does not die in jail and his family is broke .

I think they will go after Donald Jr. In a effort to have Trump quit . Fucking disgusting traitors ! They are worse then the Cartels .

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does that setback Trump ? Manafort has nothing or he would of used it by now .Nothing Manafort pleaded too has anything to do with Trump . Unless they are making up a story for him to say so he does not die in jail and his family is broke .

I think they will go after Donald Jr. In a effort to have Trump quit . Fucking disgusting traitors ! They are worse then the Cartels .

They are the cartels...The Deep State masters run the cartels.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Back to Russia?

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Facebook’s Crackdown on Misinformation Might Actually Be Working
A new study finds that suspected hoax and propaganda sites have been getting less engagement on Facebook since the 2016 election—and getting more on Twitter.

And we know who uses twitter :rolleyes:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manafort Indictment Also Implicates Tony Podesta, The Clinton-Connected Superlobbyist
  • Clinton-connected lobbyist Tony Podesta knew he was working with Paul Manafort on behalf of a Ukrainian politician, according to an indictment released Friday by the special counsel’s office.
  • Podesta, Manafort and Mercury Public Affairs all failed to register as foreign agents of Ukraine for the work.
  • Manafort entered a plea agreement with the special counsel Friday.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/manafort-ukraine-podesta

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
most trusted news
502e010394f7fe040fd4f4dad833eda0.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manafort Indictment Also Implicates Tony Podesta, The Clinton-Connected Superlobbyist
  • Clinton-connected lobbyist Tony Podesta knew he was working with Paul Manafort on behalf of a Ukrainian politician, according to an indictment released Friday by the special counsel’s office.
  • Podesta, Manafort and Mercury Public Affairs all failed to register as foreign agents of Ukraine for the work.
  • Manafort entered a plea agreement with the special counsel Friday.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/manafort-ukraine-podesta
didn't they give podesta immunity ?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
didn't they give podesta immunity ?

If Mueller gave immunity, he only gave immunity from the Mueller investigation itself as that is the limit of his mandate. Charges can still be brought by other prosecutors at State Level Federal Prosecutor offices or even the DOJ itself. Unlikely they would seek to prosecute Podesta in a DC Courtroom as Dems practically own the DC courts.

Think Huber...

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ironically Signed by Obama
The President Executive Order 13526
Classified National Security Information
https://www.archives.gov/isoo/policy-documents/cnsi-eo.html

Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

Soon to be used to take down Rosenstein and those in the DOJ & FBI subverting justice in open sedition against a duly elected president?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Justice can be ironic. :) I wanna see some swamp charges!

Tweet Differential Countdown still stands at 5 - 6 days or so before declassification? Haven't really been keeping track on that level myself like some of the clockfags & gematria heads in the chans do.

Just know it's taking too f-ing long. Declassification doesn't mean arrests will happen then, just that Rosenstein will recuse, resign, or be impeached. Arrests are further down the road I think, as much as I want them to happen now, I think we will have to wait.

Sessions has the scheduled social media giants censorship crackdown announcement on 24th & pretty sure Trump will announce or threaten sanctions on the 5 eyes a few days later after they stage the Syria Chemical Weapons False Flag they are now filming with Al Jazeera & CNN. Doubt we will see much before then.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tweet Differential Countdown still stands at 5 - 6 days or so before declassification? Haven't really been keeping track on that level myself like some of the clockfags & gematria heads in the chans do.

Just know it's taking too f-ing long. Declassification doesn't mean arrests will happen then, just that Rosenstein will recuse, resign, or be impeached. Arrests are further down the road I think, as much as I want them to happen now, I think we will have to wait.

Sessions has the scheduled social media giants censorship crackdown announcement on 24th & pretty sure Trump will announce or threaten sanctions on the 5 eyes a few days later after they stage the Syria Chemical Weapons False Flag they are now filming with Al Jazeera & CNN. Doubt we will see much before then.

NEXT

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14 hurricane deaths in the Carolinas so far.
2-3 more and according to Trump it will be just as bad as the Puerto Rico death toll from the other hurricane.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kavanaugh victim speaks ! He allegedly rubbed up against her at a party when he was 17 !
How low can the Dems go? .....there is no bottom .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kavanaugh victim speaks ! He allegedly rubbed up against her at a party when he was 17 !
How low can the Dems go? .....there is no bottom .

I thought he raped a guy!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
another lynching by the democrats !

Attempted lynching so transparently deliberate & fraudulent it will fail. Be surprised if Thursday's vote is delayed.

Trump declassified FISA warrant..... Now let's see the truth !

Trump just carpet bombed the Emmys Red Carpet Event with the unredacted FISA release on Constitution Day. They will either be very worried & sad or they will lash out like never before.
:giggle::giggle: :cheers: Either way he done ruined their evening. :cheers: :giggle::giggle:

DnVOZcWVAAEJCSg.jpg

DnVSwO0XoAEMThT.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors