GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why should Apple be exempt from US tariff's on imported chinese goods?

The swamp is for sale?
Or at least rent?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why should Apple be exempt from US tariff's on imported chinese goods?

The swamp is for sale?
Or at least rent?

Tariffs aren’t benefiting the USA.... it’s benefiting the trump criminal enterprise and his criminal friends! #backdoordeals

Raising prices on Apple products due to tariffs which are already crazy expensive wouldn’t be a good thing for the upcoming presidential election....most redhatters are Apple users and I would want them to see them burn them Apple products in their possessions!! Hypocrisy in yo face mofokers’ now let’s hear the conspiracy behind the exemptions... I’ll wait!

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but many like the Apple phones and stuff because of it's price. The riff raff are stuck with cheap junk.
So raising the price would make it more desireable to Appleists.
Cellular elitists....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but many like the Apple phones and stuff because of it's price. The riff raff are stuck with cheap junk.
Cellular elitists....

There’s nothing elitist about apple products anymore.....anybody can afford an Apple product, i have 7 iPhones in my att line and 2 Apple Watch attached to the cloud... my point is redhatters and idiots that burned their shoes because they protesting workforce abuses in China, they might as well Start burning them iphones and etcccc.... burn them iPhone while on the phone with your wife, burn them iPhone while you taking a selfie, burn them iPads while your kid is playing with it inside your fucking car, then stay inside! let me see the real fartriots! Stupid mofokers!!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This from a POS who said he served in Vietnam when he didn't , can't make it up.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal says the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court "should be withdrawn"

"This nomination will not only cast a shadow over judge Kavanaugh ... it will also stain the United States Supreme Court irreparably," he adds https://****/7SVVRAuCJY https://****/GHSwDQtuQW

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$1000 cell phones?
I use a 5 yr old flip phone.

You’re not the only one bro.... all my phones are purchased via PROMOTIONS, There’s no fucking way I will pay 1000 for a phone....

Oh my wife insisted on the iPhone X, she swiped the CC which annoyed me... oh well!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True
9cef9537adf47c33224a6daad70b953d.jpg

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Cellular elitists....
5 year old flip phone, hmm.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is the FBI going to investigate a 30 year old non federal crime (if a crime at all) when the victim , does not know what year it happened, where it happened ,who was there when it happened but she says it happened?
These Democrats show how little they care for anything or anyone . This mans life is stained from this . when will the madness stop !
They need to move on !!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is the FBI going to investigate a 30 year old non federal crime (if a crime at all) when the victim , does not know what year it happened, where it happened ,who was there when it happened but she says it happened?
These Democrats show how little they care for anything or anyone . This mans life is stained from this . when will the madness stop !
They need to move on !!!!

Last I heard the accuser can't be reached for confirmation of her appearance to testify in Congress Monday. Now the Accuser will not appear without a full FBI Investigation into her allegations first? This is bullshit - Ignore her & vote on Thursday! Let Dems impeach him after the fact if her allegations are proven true.
Lawyer: Kavanaugh Accuser ‘Not Prepared’ to Testify on Monday, Before FBI Investigation

DiUm-xgy3YJRYMEuQO5kaJFHaL_6En4wyOwr3oZ-a6M.jpg

It is almost like the accuser is worried about her life if she does not lie on behalf of those putting her up to this and she really wants to roll on them.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should, but they won't they don't have enough votes .

They can get the votes, especially if the accuser refuses to appear. They all just want to delay & perhaps that isn't a bad thing. Kavanaugh wasn't best choice as he was deep in Bush Administration, wrote much of Patriot Act & I only think Trump picked him to get at his documents, notes, & evidence that were previously classified Top Secret and sequestered both in Bush Presidential Library and with Ken Starr's Clinton Impeachment records in Arkansas for current investigations into 9-11, Bushs, HRC, & Clinton Foundation under guise of background Congressional Briefs for nomination.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have now attempted to create a constitutional crisis by crossing the line of the Separation of Powers and usurping the power of the Presidency. Clearly these agencies serve at the pleasure of the POTUS who ordered the declassification to fulfill a congressional oversight request.

Clearly no Constitutional Crisis exists as a request from 4 Democrat members of the Gang of 8 without full approval of the gang of 8 to disregard the orders of the Commander in Chief is clearly improper, illegal, and the true "Brazen Abuse of Power" to cover up crimes hidden in the redactions improperly under classified national security designations.

CONSITUTIONAL CRISIS? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

https://www.democraticleader.gov/wp...ray.pdf?platform=hootsuite&platform=hootsuite

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attention you lefties! :)
Some of the Trump de-classified shit has hit the fan girls! Yes, that's a real link to it...

Here's an example...
McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI;
“Huber is Running a Grand Jury”

Those 2 liberal dirtballs WERE UNDER SURVEILLANCE near the end! BAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

I wanted yous moonbats to hear it from me first.
WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be fun!!! :)

McCabe just signed a book deal !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So clinton denied having sex with a woman and lied about it.
Trump denied having sex with a woman and lied about it...
The woman says she can identify Trumps penis in a lineup. And she should be an expert witness on identifying penises.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuttlickens messing up.
They cannot win without the majority of the 60+ voters.
And per several polls the +60 crowd is moving more towards demoncrats.
Can't blame em the Rebuttlickens are wanting to cut Medicare, Medicaid, SS, etc.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuttlickens messing up.
They cannot win without the majority of the 60+ voters.
And per several polls the +60 crowd is moving more towards demoncrats.
Can't blame em the Rebuttlickens are wanting to cut Medicare, Medicaid, SS, etc.

Those idiots will go for the NUCLEAR OPTION...
All this shit is a shit show, to show the voting idiots that they care....

IM PESCATARIAN!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well played Democrats

The FBI doesn’t “investigate” SCOTUS nominees.

The FBI also doesn’t investigate groping allegations from 35 years ago involving two minors, one of whom cannot remember the location or month of the alleged incident.

This hit on Kavanaugh is now a farce, and a disgrace.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who else but the admitted Nazi collaborator

A new report by Cheryl Chumley in The Washington Times links the accusations against Judge Brett Kavanagh to hard left groups funded by George Soros. The article points out that the accuser’s activist lawyer is also involved with a Soros group. https://****/nAxDRGdF24

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An FBI investigation into a 35 year old allegation from high school?

How about an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, voter fraud, Democrats pay to play schemes, Obama’s ring of corruption, Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, or Lois Lerner?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An FBI investigation into a 35 year old allegation from high school?

How about an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, voter fraud, Democrats pay to play schemes, Obama’s ring of corruption, Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, or Lois Lerner?

it was a Hail Mary play....and so clumsily done you know they just mailed it in....just throw some shit...any shit on the wall and pray to God something... anything sticks....it don't...hell all they got left is dick jokes to console themselves with....lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets see..
Median wages up 2%
Projected infaltion 3%
25% increase on many things we buy at the end of the year.

Yep Mr Mushroom Head Trump is really helping the working class.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets see..
Median wages up 2%
Projected infaltion 3%

yeah because nothing helps the working class like shipping their manufacturing jobs to China or giving them to illegal mexicans.....

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Do you work?
I am just curious who pays for life style.
Lets see..
Median wages up 2%
Projected infaltion 3%

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors