Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too bad that others seem to have to pay for the myopic right wing.

I would like to see all elected officials to be on Medicare. Unless they want to pay out of their pocket for private.

Live under the same rules as those you represent. I guess they do live a lot like wall street types though...

Let’s all put BITCH McColon before he die.....

IM PESCATARIAN!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zombies? Apocalypse, let’s go

IM PESCATARIAN!

No. Somehow a few thousand regular dead people vote the democrat line every election but nobody has actually seen one vote.

I just assume dead people don't need jobs so they vote Dim.

I think zombies run for Democrat office and regular dead people vote for 'em.

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. Somehow a few thousand regular dead people vote the democrat line every election but nobody has actually seen one vote.

I just assume dead people don't need jobs so they vote Dim.

I think zombies run for Democrat office and regular dead people vote for 'em.

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

Dead people vote dims cuz they don’t want the RIGHTARDs to take their bodies to use for profits....

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prediction time. Nov & Dec Indictments & Cooperators

Indictments:
Donald Trump
Kushner
Parscale
Don Jr
Eric Trump
Ivanka
Carter Page
Stone
Hannity
Rohrabacher
Nunes
Wilbur Ross
Erik Prince
Bannon
Robert Mercer

Cooperators:
Sessions - resigns
Pence - resigns
Hope Hicks
Paul Ryan

IM PESCATARIAN!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dead people vote dims cuz they don’t want the RIGHTARDs to take their bodies to use for profits....

IM PESCATARIAN!

I know right? Damn evil Funeral homes! But the Dims wanna fuck the bodies for free......................................................

Somebody might as well get paid.........

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know right? Damn evil Funeral homes! But the Dims wanna fuck the bodies for free......................................................

Somebody might as well get paid.........

You’re disgusting!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prediction time. Nov & Dec Indictments & Cooperators

Indictments:
Donald Trump
Kushner
Parscale
Don Jr
Eric Trump
Ivanka
Carter Page
Stone
Hannity
Rohrabacher
Nunes
Wilbur Ross
Erik Prince
Bannon
Robert Mercer

Cooperators:
Sessions - resigns
Pence - resigns
Hope Hicks
Paul Ryan

IM PESCATARIAN!
611gVCGtjwL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's about time!!!...Next we have to tear down the statues of MLK on the basis he was a plagerist and guilty of sexual assault and cheating on his wife over a lifetime.toatally disrespectful of women...most people also don't know that Ghandi far from being a pacifist actually encouraged Indians in South Africa to pick up arms and fight alongside the English against the Boers...he even wrote a glowing article about the courage and strength of the English soldier to shame his fellow Indians into joining the Boer War....whose next ....
‘Gandhi Must Fall’ Campaign Launched in Malawi Against ‘Racist’ Statue
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/20...ign-launched-in-malawi-against-racist-statue/

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's about time!!!...Next we have to tear down the statues of MLK on the basis he was a plagerist and guilty of sexual assault and cheating on his wife over a lifetime.toatally disrespectful of women...most people also don't know that Ghandi far from being a pacifist actually encouraged Indians in South Africa to pick up arms and fight alongside the English against the Boers...he even wrote a glowing article about the courage and strength of the English soldier to shame his fellow Indians into joining the Boer War....whose next ....
‘Gandhi Must Fall’ Campaign Launched in Malawi Against ‘Racist’ Statue
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/20...ign-launched-in-malawi-against-racist-statue/

bd0a241c60af4c3ad67568fee360bf2a.gif

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18e093625b89408a60ca9f05918e868c.jpg

I’ll vote for this guy... damn he’s a fucking asshole I like it!

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump hates the press unless they lie about how great he is.
Why he likes Fox I suppose....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18e093625b89408a60ca9f05918e868c.jpg

I’ll vote for this guy... damn he’s a fucking asshole I like it!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Trump is a worthless (morally speakiing) piece of shit.
Evangelicals support him what more evidence one need of hiw immorality?
They also support the dead whorehouse owner in NV.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Condo owners at the 'Trump Place' building in Manhattan have just voted to remove the Trump name from the building.
OH SHIT!!!!!! I can’t wait for what PINOCCHIO
WILL TWEET! Wait for it!
Remove that mofo

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can’t read fake news! Sorry little bitch

IM PESCATARIAN!
you don't read shit you admitted that yourself....if you read any of Ghandi's biographies you'd know this, but you just listen to the crap the TV pours in your ear...Ghandi was also incredibelly sexist treated his wife as bad if not worse than the most backwood Indian man of the time, demanded he get to choose his sons wives, and when one of his sons refused and married the woman he loved Ghandi never spoke to him again, and when he got older he slept with very young women and told people nothing sexual went on between them in bed.....so much for the mahatma...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is a worthless (morally speakiing) piece of shit.
Evangelicals support him what more evidence one need of hiw immorality?
They also support the dead whorehouse owner in NV.

Small brainers
Party first
Small brainers
Party first
That’s all I can think of!
Oh one more
NEVER DEMOCRATS!
Allergic to democrats?

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump and his party endorsed shenaganigans have caused me to decide to vote straight demoncratic ticket for the first time. 64 years old and have never voted any straight party ticket.

We need more balance in our government.
They wild eyed zealots are taking my country on a road to hell.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't read shit you admitted that yourself....if you read any of Ghandi's biographies you'd know this, but you just listen to the crap the TV pours in your ear...Ghandi was also incredibelly sexist treated his wife as bad if not worse than the most backwood Indian man of the time, demanded he get to choose his sons wives, and when one of his sons refused and married the woman he loved Ghandi never spoke to him again, and when he got older he slept with very young women and told people nothing sexual went on between them in bed.....so much for the mahatma...

I respect your knowledge about past history bro I really do, but WHO FUCKING CARES? I mean I don’t really give a fuck! All I care is ME AND MY FAMILY, we could go back years of stupid people bro, but we don’t live in the past.. MOVE ON MOTHERFUCKER AND GET SOME SLEEP, this guy....

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Condo owners at the 'Trump Place' building in Manhattan have just voted to remove the Trump name from the building.
OH SHIT!!!!!! I can’t wait for what PINOCCHIO
WILL TWEET! Wait for it!
Remove that mofo

IM PESCATARIAN!
who cares....impotent and powerless gesture of the butthurt....libtards just hate the idea they can't rig every election..if it was up to the libtards Rachel Madcow, Anderson Cooper and a string of "B" rate actors would choose our Presidents and the people wouldn't get to vote.Unfortunately for y'all we have more guns...so you can't take our ballot boxes away from us just yet.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I respect your knowledge about past history bro I really do, but WHO FUCKING CARES? I mean I don’t really give a fuck! All I care is ME AND MY FAMILY, we could go back years of stupid people bro, but we don’t live in the past.. MOVE ON MOTHERFUCKER AND GET SOME SLEEP, this guy....

IM PESCATARIAN!
Who cares?....if you have to ask the question ...you would never understand the answer.

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”

― Edmund Burke

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who cares....impotent and powerless gesture of the butthurt....libtards just hate the idea they can't rig every election..if it was up to the libtards Rachel Madcow, Anderson Cooper and a string of "B" rate actors would choose our Presidents and the people wouldn't get to vote.Unfortunately for y'all we have more guns...so you can't take our ballot boxes away from us just yet.

Hahaha.... dude I’m not taking any ballots from you, I could careless who fucking wins or loses! I don’t get emotional about shit unlike you but I respect you patriotism, even though I don’t like you, I’m impress by the way you show your love for your country MAGA

FUCK YOU BITCH...

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who cares?....if you have to ask the question ...you would never understand the answer.

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”

― Edmund Burke

I agree... all I know is what I know, I’m not gonna back and analyze shit that didn’t apply to me, life is way too short, be thankful your a healthy motherfucker, look at the positives in your life bro, you’re a small man, that why you’re here whining non stop! Did you take your bp meds?

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree... all I know is what I know, I’m not gonna back and analyze shit that didn’t apply to me, life is way too short, be thankful your a healthy motherfucker, look at the positives in your life bro, you’re a small man, that why you’re here whining non stop! Did you take your bp meds?

IM PESCATARIAN!
I won't even bother.... it's way above your pay grade.....like I said if you have to ask...you would never understand the answer....don't bother your head ...just wipe up those ass cracks...cash your check, and buy whatever shit they are selling you on TV with it...and I already know you take your blue pill every night.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly, he actually sleep with that stupid bear

IM PESCATARIAN!
According to what I saw tough vets haul them around on their Harleys...
Strange that considering Harleys relatonship with Trump. Harly is moving manufacturig offshore btw due to our 'Trumped' up tarrif war. Might have to check out the commercial closer might be a fake Harley? And a fake Vet?

American jobs lost and an icononic US industry moving some manufacturing to liberal EU...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to what I saw tough vets haul them around on their Harleys...
Strange that considering Harleys relatonship with Trump. Harly is moving manufacturig offshore btw due to our 'Trumped' up tarrif war. Might have to check out the commercial closer might be a fake Harley?
American jobs lost and an icononic US industry moving some manufacturing to liberal EU...

Dude.... these people ain’t trump fanboys, these are nationalist motherfuckers that wants all non white people to be out of this great country.... it’s sad

IM PESCATARIAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors