GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But did the cancer start with the government and spread down or with the people and spread into the government?

Could a cancerous govt long survive if it was not what a majority of the people wanted?
Teaching the people to diss what the news media says about the government is a way to perpetuate the cancerous govt if the people start complaining.
Only listen to Pravd... err Fox.

Root cause thing...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But did the cancer start with the government and spread down or with the people and spread into the government?

Could a cancerous govt long survive if it was not what a majority of the people wanted?
Teaching the people to diss what the news media says about the government is a way to perpetuate the cancerous govt if the people start complaining.
Only listen to Pravd... err Fox.

Root cause thing...
Eisenhower warned us
Kennedy warned us, & they killed him for it
Nixon & Bush were on the ground in Dealy Plaza that Day
For his efforts that day on behalf of Johnson & Nixon, GHWB rose to run the CIA & build the most powerful crime family on earth within, empowered & corrupted the UN & NATO
He had personally chosen every President since, Until Trump

You want the root cause, there it is.
Now go back & check what his father Prescott did to see how deep that root runs

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a beautiful place to live with lots of jobs and lots of places to play. It's the best place in the world to move to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and stay in. Especially for immigrants from around the world. Everybody in California should stay in California and everybody that wants to move from other States or Countries should choose to move to California. It should be like the song, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

On the other hand, Idaho sucks. Nobody should move here. Gas is $8.38 a gallon, it's cold, we don't bathe and there are no jobs. Immigrants from other States or other countries won't like it here.
you forgot to add you are all White Supremacist and the fishing sucks.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eisenhower warned us
Kennedy warned us, & they killed him for it
Nixon & Bush were on the ground in Dealy Plaza that Day
For his efforts that day on behalf of Johnson & Nixon, GHWB rose to run the CIA & build the most powerful crime family on earth within, empowered & corrupted the UN & NATO
He had personally chosen every President since, Until Trump

You want the root cause, there it is.
Now go back & check what his father Prescott did to see how deep that root runs
hell it started before that...the central banks have been fighting us since 1812.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hell it started before that...the central banks have been fighting us since 1812.
They burned down the White House to get rid of that pesky 13th Ammendment (Original)

Was a Bush involved there too (I know the Schiffs go back that far)? Prescott's Nazi enabling, concentration camp profit, Manipulation & PaperClip involvement is enough to keep one in research for quite a while.

Hate to overload Cromwell.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So where are the drinks, glasses, trash on floor, pocketbooks, people running, people who ran out outside, even the cars in the lot seem odd, nobody pulling out to leave scene? Seems awful clean & deserted.

Doesn't matter I guess since they have transitioned to burning down the State instead...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like the Mueller report will be fun :)

Proves more Trump lies it appears.

But what the heck his fans love being lied to.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the investigation into Florida VoterFraud commences, Let's take a moment to Remember the last Guy who Investigated Florida Voter, Passport & Visa Irregularities. May he Rest in Peace.

Beranton-Whisenant

A month later, mystery shrouds case of federal prosecutor found dead on Hollywood beach

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html
Wow...the DNC just is not going to allow Americans to vote anymore...illegal aliens sure, but any election they can't win they will either steal or nullify..this is War,

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow...the DNC just is not going to allow Americans to vote anymore...illegal aliens sure, but any election they can't win they will either steal or nullify..this is War,
Its crazy! AZ too ! Funny how they never ever find new republican votes .

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its crazy! AZ too ! Funny how they never ever find new republican votes .
It's all over, Illegals in TX, CA, NY, etc...GA, MT, AZ, & FL magical votes.

They thought they had Sessions & Rosenstein to cover their tails...OOPSY

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When did it become acceptable for politicians to spend most of their time working to guarantee their partys dominance vs taking care of the people of the USA?
do we elect them just to work for their party or us?
Unfortunately for many it is just to work for their party.
Stupit sheeple.

Seems like career politicians and Deep state to me.
And just one swamp or the other.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When did it become acceptable for politicians to spend most of their time working to guarantee their partys dominance vs taking care of the people of the USA?
do we elect them just to work for their party or us?
Unfortunately for many it is just to work for their party.
Stupit sheeple.

Seems like career politicians and Deep state to me.
And just one swamp or the other.

He should be more like you. Sit on his ass in front of the computer all day except on the rare occasion that you do go outside and burn down your own shit.

giphy.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone confirm?

New Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019
Speaking privately, a law clerk sasy the Justice's Cancer has come out of remission
https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...he-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html

So she broke 3 ribs? Is there any conspiracy on this? Or NAH? Because trump can appoint another conservative?
I mean, dude seriously? It’s a conspiracy if it doesn’t benefit the gop narrative but it’s the opposite if it benefits the libs narrative? Which one is it?! I think it’s called a selective conspiracy theory!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So she broke 3 ribs? Is there any conspiracy on this? Or NAH? Because trump can appoint another conservative?
I mean, dude seriously? It’s a conspiracy if it doesn’t benefit the gop narrative but it’s the opposite if it benefits the libs narrative? Which one is it?! I think it’s called a selective conspiracy theory!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Happened across the article, but not seeing it reported in MSM. It is mirrored in a couple of right wing 3rd tier sites, but not picked up by Pundit or others. Does not mention her injury so it may be a fake article. Do not trust snopes so I asked if anyone else could confirm hearing about it.

Your on west coast, is that a legit paper?

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happened across the article, but not seeing it reported in MSM. Does not mention her injury so it may be a fake article. Do not trust snopes so I asked if anyone else could confirm hearing about it.

Ok....
I’m in the medical field and everybody knows that In this thread, I mean, I had patients that fractured ribs in a car accident not in a FALL, unless that FALL is very significantly damaging.... all I’m saying is, the old lady fell and hurt herself in the process and people in the media and some people here ignored the fact that this lady is hurt! I don’t know man... Is being politically biased addicting like nicotine? IMO

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t know man... Is being politically biased addicting like nicotine?
For many politics has become a faith based religion In which logic and facts have no bearing.
I pity those who have succumbed to that state of mind.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok....
I’m in the medical field and everybody knows that In this thread, I mean, I had patients that fractured ribs in a car accident not in a FALL, unless that FALL is very significantly damaging.... all I’m saying is, the old lady fell and hurt herself in the process and people in the media and some people here ignored the fact that this lady is hurt! I don’t know man... Is being politically biased addicting like nicotine? IMO

IM PESCATARIAN!
The article said her cancer had returned & she was retiring in January. Wouldn't be the first time a minor injury revealed a major issue that was being kept low key due to political issues. Saw it picked up on gun sites and wacko right sites but not a more reputable site. I will assume it to be FAKE NEWS until I see a better source. That was why I asked for confirmation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

IM PESCATARIAN!
nah...Trump would have finished the job...only you libtards do shit half ass.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok....

IM PESCATARIAN!
you are a fucking idiot.....people that age break their hips just falling in the shower., there is nothing unusual about old bones breaking easily...you are not in the medical field you are in the asswiping field,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The article said her cancer had returned & she was retiring in January. Wouldn't be the first time a minor injury revealed a major issue that was being kept low key due to political issues. Saw it picked up on gun sites and wacko right sites but not a more reputable site. I will assume it to be FAKE NEWS until I see a better source. That was why I asked for confirmation.
cancer is a bitch....I've known several people to beat it ,only to have to come back a decade later.....and finish them off.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are a fucking idiot.....people that age break their hips just falling in the shower., there is nothing unusual about old bones breaking easily...you are not in the medical field you are in the asswiping field,

I’m aware of people breaking their hips and dislocating their knees but now breaking ribs unless it’s significantly damaging... she’s old and I get it, but my point is, you all don’t care about her, but you all care about her replacement accordingly to the political biased...

So is it a conspiracy when oppositions do it or it not when it benefits the other side... ??

You are uneducated to things like this, so please keep it that way!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For many politics has become a faith based religion In which logic and facts have no bearing.
I pity those who have succumbed to that state of mind.

Let me ask you this! What is the religion of the liberals?

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ok....

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m aware of people breaking their hips and dislocating their knees but now breaking ribs unless it’s significantly damaging... she’s old and I get it, but my point is, you all don’t care about her, but you all care about her replacement accordingly to the political biased...

So is it a conspiracy when oppositions do it or it not when it benefits the other side... ??

IM PESCATARIAN!
No I don't give a fuck about her, I hope she rots in hell..I hope Trump appoints someone just to the right of Ron Paul and millions of libtards heads blow up and I get to eat buttered popcorn with lots of salt and watch.
and I also don't give a fuck about the medical thoughts of someone whose medical knowledge is closer to that of a janitor than a doctor.
Now if you wanna know the differnce between a conspiracy and an old woman having a typical accident which most old people do.....then go inform yourself on the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia....let us know if you find anything curious about it.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me ask you this! What is the religion of the liberals?

IM PESCATARIAN!
Mostly helping people. Including people who deserve no help.
A weakness in that they want to give everyone everything.

But more like Jesus than the Conservatives.

Both sides Suck just in different ways.
And for now the Right is sucking the worst.
Therefore I point out the error of their ways to them :)

Disclaimer:
Just my opinion that may be correct...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sen. Mitch McConnell says he is definitely running for re-election in 2020, but he says his first priority is making sure Governor Matt Bevin wins re-election in 2019.

I thought his first priority was to represent the citizens in his state?

Party First!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

IM PESCATARIAN!
she is 87 years old and a cancer survivor its the end of the road for her 3 broke ribs she is done she ain't getting better ever when your that old its just nature . she is done

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol whittaker is called Curley because he is the bald stooge.

LOL stole from Bill Maher

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
she is 87 years old and a cancer survivor its the end of the road for her 3 broke ribs she is done she ain't getting better ever when your that old its just nature . she is done

I agree....
but my comments are based on the comments of other people here... it’s not a conspiracy that she fell and broke 3 ribs, (which ribs) not sure if you know but we have a total of 12 on the left and 12 on the right!
My point is, conspiracy theories tend to be right leaning topics but nothing on the left wing? Are conspiracy theories always right wing leaning? What if I say somebody intentionally pushed the judge? Would you believe it? Or nah it’s impossible she’s old and old people fall and Break ribs....ribs just don’t break unless the incident was very significant.... CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!
Have a good weekend!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly helping people. Including people who deserve no help.
A weakness in that they want to give everyone everything.

But more like Jesus than the Conservatives.

Both sides Suck just in different ways.
And for now the Right is sucking the worst.
Therefore I point out the error of their ways to them :)

Disclaimer:
Just my opinion that may be correct...

Not all conservatives are right leaning BOBBIE!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't give a fuck about her, I hope she rots in hell..I hope Trump appoints someone just to the right of Ron Paul and millions of libtards heads blow up and I get to eat buttered popcorn with lots of salt and watch.
and I also don't give a fuck about the medical thoughts of someone whose medical knowledge is closer to that of a janitor than a doctor.
Now if you wanna know the differnce between a conspiracy and an old woman having a typical accident which most old people do.....then go inform yourself on the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia....let us know if you find anything curious about it.

And she doesn’t give a F about you either, be careful what you wished for cuz she might judge you there in hell...the people that blows are angry, sad, people like you... you don’t have to give a F about medical field because it’s not your field,people choose to be educated with books and you chose to be uneducated and angry and there’s nothing wrong with that...

Accidents and incidents aren’t the same...
Read calmly!

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all conservatives are right leaning BOBBIE!

IM PESCATARIAN!
I disagree. That is if they identify as a conservative at this point in the political game.
You may be thinking of cons that turned independent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors