Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I think the displacement was an unintended consequence of their "diverse and colorful" immigration policy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the displacement was an unintended consequence of their "diverse and colorful" immigration policy.
Oh...see I don't believe that for a minute...I think they instituted the policies with the intent of displacing europeans.from day one.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So europeans replacing themselves with a horde of muslims?

According to pulse fucker, he believes that the major agenda of the globalist is to destroy western civilization!!! Muslims in Europe, Hispanics in the USA is part of the agenda!!

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
According to pulse fucker, he believes that the major agenda of the globalist is to destroy western civilization!!! Muslims in Europe, Hispanics in the USA is part of the agenda!!

The muslims will come after the hispanics and asians in good time.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to pulse fucker, he believes that the major agenda of the globalist is to destroy western civilization!!!
Muslims in Europe, Hispanics in the USA is part of the agenda!!

Muslims ANYwhere are part of the agenda. Islam is not a religion; it's a hate cult.
Every one of em should be shipped back home.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Muslims ANYwhere are part of the agenda. Islam is not a religion; it's a hate cult.
Every one of em should be shipped back home.
there have always been people who were born in muslium countries, and who are culturally muslims who've looked around and decided that they did not want to live in muslim society, that it was backward, oppresive, and brutal, and they immigrated....what has changed is rather than our political class allowing educated enlightened and secular muslims into america, they purposely are bringing in illiterate, ignorant backward and babaric population of fundamentalists like Ilhan Omar...groups that are hostile to the very principles that Western Civilization is founded on...this was not an oversight, a mistake,an egalitarian experiment to enlighten a group of regressive tribes....this was a calculated, informed,enginerred plan to prosecute a war to the death on ethnic euorpeans, and more importantly on the Civilization and the values that their civilization were founded on,

The White liberal elite see them as an ignorant population they can manipulate..the average dumb White liberal has been brain washed into an idea that died out during the time of Rudyard Kipling the idea of the "White Man's Burden"...that somehow the White race is some sort of master race that is supposed to spend it;s time and energy lifting up cultures they view as backward or primitive according to Western values..instead of allowing the muslim experiment to implode upon itself and die off and evolve....White liberals are taking the food out of the mouths of white childeren the blood out of their childerens viens, and the homeland from under the feet of white childeren and giving it to forgein populations that despise the very cultures that give it to them in order give very stupid white people a relief from the banality and spiritual vaccum that is their lives with a phony ass virtue signaling high....of course these are not smart or corageous people they are people who are being put through a mill of White hate that is constant, daily, pervasive being created by the richest people on the planet, and every institution of goverment power..they do not posses the integrity to stand against it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wow..you were able to grasp that concept..huh...I think your ready to move up from ass wiping to something more challenging like floor mopping.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow..you were able to grasp that concept..huh...I think your ready to move up from ass wiping to something more challenging like floor mopping.

Nahhh...... I just repeated your narrative!
I’m part of the globalist agenda so fuck you motherfucker! Good luck stopping it us!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the people of europe did not make this immigration policiy they have repreatedly voted against it the replacment is being done by their political class who are the puppets of a globalist elite who want European Civilization....and my gut tell me they want all Human cultures dead.... but european culture must fall first...I think the global elite want to create a new human paradigm, but to do so they must erase all human cultures in order to create their own ..newer..improved...humanity...for that all the old stories must be erased, all the myths, all the heros...all the values...the want to rewrite the history of humanity.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m part of the globalist agenda so fuck you motherfucker! Good luck stopping it us!!!

no, you are not part of the globalist agenda.....you are just a guy with a below average IQ who is uneducated, and very racist...the elite call people like you "usefull idiots" I just call you dumbfucks.....if you weren't such a dumbfuck and actual read a book you would know what happened to all the usefull idiots after power was attained by the totalitarians...the usefull idiots were the first ones rounded up and killed....lol...but then ...who can blame them, the idiots had it coming .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why shoot the immigrants..why didn't he .shoot the politicians who pushed the immigration policiies
because its easy to walk in a church and shoot unarmed people who are praying .then to try to get close enough to a politian who has armed men protecting them . why kill one person when you can slaughter 50 ? You get your point across much better if you go big .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
because its easy to walk in a church and shoot unarmed people who are praying .then to try to get close enough to a politian who has armed men protecting them . why kill one person when you can slaughter 50 ? You get your point across much better if you go big .
anything worth doing is worth doing well....I think if he shot a politician it would have made his point more effectively,

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was Merkel's plan for Germany ,since birth rates were down and hey everyone can use cheap labor . But it blew up in her face it brought crime and swelling welfare roles and millions of people that have no intention of being German .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

why would you be a globilist ? You just want to live a life your told? Not be a individual ? Not be a part of your history ? Just another sheep in the pen for you I guess . Your stupidity is breathtaking and you deserve a institutional life . your a robot without a thought of your own .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was Merkel's plan for Germany ,since birth rates were down and hey everyone can use cheap labor . But it blew up in her face it brought crime and swelling welfare roles and millions of people that have no intention of being German .
bullshit..Merkel is ex-Statsi secret poilice she has been a handmadien to lunatics since birth...she insituted genocide and she knew what she was doing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why would you be a globilist ? You just want to live a life your told? Not be a individual ? Not be a part of your history ? Just another sheep in the pen for you I guess . Your stupidity is breathtaking and you deserve a institutional life . your a robot without a thought of your own .
EJ doesn't know what a globalist is............he's just mouthing shit he doesn't understand ...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bullshit..Merkel is ex-Statsi secret poilice she has been a handmadien to lunatics since birth...she insituted genocide and she knew what she was doing.

of course she did , she is evil she sold Germany out and Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors