Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had forgotten what a great president sounded like after almost 3 years of the senile, corrupt, old racist who’s in the White House now!!!

I MISSED OBAMA!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had forgotten what a great president sounded like after almost 3 years of the senile, corrupt, old racist who’s in the White House now!!!

I MISSED OBAMA!!!

I miss his wookie husband......Micheal was one ugly Black man....but always good for a laugh.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss his wookie husband......Micheal was one ugly Black man....but always good for a laugh.

What about the prostitute in the Whitehouse? I bet you 2 dollars, he/she was trafficked by that lying pos CON!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

When he said THEse GUYS TRAVEL IN C130 plane then landed in an Air Force USA base to do the drill before the actual attack!!
I STOP THE VIDEO! Fucking terrible what these people do!!!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When he said THIS GUYS TRAVEL IN A C130 plane then landed in an Air Force USA base to do the drill before the actual attack!!
I STOP THE VIDEO! Fucking terrible what this people do!!!

Yeah, but they are staging more of them overseas these days & lays it right on NATO / UN primarily. The few that were domestic recently were small time MK pop ups (Schiff / Rubio ran point instead of big production). I recommend you pay attention to Ollie, he knows his shit & he is very easy to listen to on the subject as he explains the aspects quite well In a relaxing manner compared to Fetzer & some of the others. He also goes into both the NZ FF in detail & the Dutch attack briefly.

Youtube will probably strike the video by tomorrow evening as they like to take Ollie down while they are still spewing the narrative as he tends to help people realize mechanics of the mass mind control manipulation they are employing with these staged attacks. The signatures & presumed motivations behind these things he describes so well are so very telling. I've gotten to the point I can recognize them quickly.

I picked up 5 or 6 thing I hadn't noticed including the 5 minute drive to the mosque in the livestream so the music could make those watching it more open to suggestion so they would be more emotionally impacted by the attack sequence and less likely to notice any discrepancies in the video itself before they scrubbed it from the internet.

Remember, these FFs have been going on for decades, through every presidency since before they shot Kennedy & in every country in the UN. Only now are they being actively exposed for what they are by an administration albeit covertly. That's huge.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
x2loyzq15ym21.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about the prostitute in the Whitehouse? I bet you 2 dollars, he/she was trafficked by that lying pos CON!

yeah I don't have a problem with good looking White women...apparently you do....but hey just be patient, maybe the democrats will run that Black tranny for President some day, and you can cream your jeans then.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I don't have a problem with good looking White women...apparently you do....but hey just be patient, maybe the democrats will run that Black tranny for President some day, and you can cream your jeans then.

You condoned PROSTITUTION
You condoned RACISM
You condoned LYING
You condoned VIOLENCE on the LEFT
You condoned HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Is this what WHITE NATIONALISM MEAN TO YOU, NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE ARE MINORITIES!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will Trump self fund his 2020 campaign just like he said he would his last campaign?
LOL
He never quit having campaign fund raisers.
Only president ever to keep on campaigning fully after he won?
So easy to get the suckers money?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will Trump self fund his 2020 campaign just like he said he would his last campaign?
LOL
hey Bobbie ..there's something dribbeling down your chin.......clean yourself before coming on this thread.

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
LOL
Obama campaigned and fund raised all throughout his first term. His world wide apology tour was a way too raise illegal foreign funds for his campaign right on the open.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
!
FOP accuses Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx of interfering in Jussie Smollett investigation
https://abc7chicago.com/police-unio...ing-in-jussie-smollett-investigation/5203862/

Sister was just trying to help a brother out.....A Black man can't get no justice in America...the cops are all just the new KKK...reperations motherfucker...systematic racism...milk is racist ...white pregnant women is a terrorist act....blah blah blah...did I leave anything out?...Oh yeah.....that Black Panther movie was made by Jews.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
social security for illegals? WTF why are we rewarding criminals ! Drivers license, free healthcare,free college !
Its Insane ! Let's give mansions and Porsche's to baby fuckers while we are at it !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Florida man pleaded guilty on Thursday to using weapons of mass destruction and other crimes in connection with mailing explosives to prominent Democrats and other critics of U.S. President Donald Trump.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The U.S. Department of Defense is proposing to pay for President Donald Trump's much-debated border wall by shifting funds away from projects that include $1.2 billion for schools, childcare centers and other facilities for military children, according to a list it has provided to lawmakers.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump signs executive order to address Veteran/active military suicides, which are 20 per day.
And he takes money from the military to build his wall....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The U.S. Department of Defense is proposing to pay for President Donald Trump's much-debated border wall by shifting funds away from projects that include $1.2 billion for schools, childcare centers and other facilities for military children, according to a list it has provided to lawmakers.
yeah I don't have a problem with that if it keeps the scum from Mexico who feel my people don't have a right to exist out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The LYING POS CON PLAYING PRESIDENT CRIMINAL HAS NOW SPENT $91,000,000 PLAYING GOLF!!!
THAT MONEY COULVE GONE TO THE PEOPLE OF FLINT MICHIGAN!!!

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
A Florida man pleaded guilty on Thursday to using weapons of mass destruction and other crimes in connection with mailing explosives to prominent Democrats and other critics of U.S. President Donald Trump.
Your move Ohio Man.

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The LYING POS CON PLAYING PRESIDENT CRIMINAL HAS NOW SPENT $91,000,000 PLAYING GOLF!!!

Now total up Obama's golf tab for 8 years and how much he spent on Flint.

Then admit you don't give a shit about Flint other then as an outlet for your TDS.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

maybe Obama should of gave them some California super train money ? That worked out well . or solantra money , or all that cash to Iran ?
Shut up you don't care about Flint !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you talking about the shooter who shot those congressmen? I thought he was labeled the Bernie sanders supporter in the press ? Oh that's right he is a dem so they kept that part out .

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
you talking about the shooter who shot those congressmen? I thought he was labeled the Bernie sanders supporter in the press ? Oh that's right he is a dem so they kept that part out .
Florida man pled guilty to the bombs but not that it was motivated by support of Trump. The Trump support is wishful thinking on part of TDS sufferers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors