Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't pay a fucking thing by choice. Most of your tax dollars do not go towards that shit. Quit bitching about it, or go home. You chose to live in Cali. I chose to not live there. If you want to live in a liberal hell hole that hides illegal aliens from the law and puts homeless camps right down Main Street, then shut the fuck up and enjoy it.

Sarah, LISTEN!!
Where the fuck do you want me to live in the USA?
I tried UTAH! Shit hole, I TRIED LOUISIANA,shit hole! I tried Washington state, shit hole! Nevada is the state I’m looking at for the past couple of years, shit, I handled the weather in the phils I’m sure I could handle fucking Nevada.... I don’t mind homelessness, I was born and raised in a shithole country, so homelessness doesn’t bother me, because I had those back in the phils, what bothers me is that this country, the richest cuntry In the world couldn’t solve the issue, this cuntry care more about Jews than Americans!!
FACTS...:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sarah, LISTEN!!
Where the fuck do you want me to live in the USA?
I tried UTAH! Shit hole, I TRIED LOUISIANA,shit hole! I tried Washington state, shit hole! Nevada is the state I’m looking at for the past couple of years, shit, I handled the weather in the phils I’m sure I could handle fucking Nevada.... I don’t mind homelessness, I was born and raised in a shithole country, so homelessness doesn’t bother me, because I had those back in the phils, what bothers me is that this country, the richest cuntry In the world couldn’t solve the issue, this cuntry care more about Jews than Americans!!
FACTS...:
Calm down with the anti-Semitism. Why don't you try Arizona, where most people stay inside all summer? This country is run by a bunch of rich assholes that don't even want to know poor folk live in this country. Why the fuck would they give two shits about homeless people? You only spout off about them because you see a lot of them.

I'm lucky. I only see the homeless when I go to Abilene to go shopping. Even then, not many, since they passed a law forbidding them from standing in the middle of the street begging for drug money.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Calm down with the anti-Semitism. Why don't you try Arizona, where most people stay inside all summer? This country is run by a bunch of rich assholes that don't even want to know poor folk live in this country. Why the fuck would they give two shits about homeless people? You only spout off about them because you see a lot of them.

I'm lucky. I only see the homeless when I go to Abilene to go shopping. Even then, not many, since they passed a law forbidding them from standing in the middle of the street begging for drug money.
something is seriously wrong that thousands of people are living in the streets . I mean sure there has always been hobos and people living outside but fuck man thousands ! We have to do something for mental health and the drug plague ! We are bringing back disease that was around in the 1800s ! WTF its 2019 ! They are looking to put people on mars and we got people in the street fucked up !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
something is seriously wrong that thousands of people are living in the streets . I mean sure there has always been hobos and people living outside but fuck man thousands ! We have to do something for mental health and the drug plague ! We are bringing back disease that was around in the 1800s ! WTF its 2019 ! They are looking to put people on mars and we got people in the street fucked up !
We have those diseases because of unvetted and illegal immigrants, back in the 1800's if you came through Ellis Island and you were sick you were either sent back or you were put on quarantine Islands, nowdays we have tens of millions of invaders with every disease in the book crossing our open border...we have an open border....the reoccurence of disease is the result. as for poverty illegal immigration affects the poorest in America the hardest, it is the people living on the margins and fringes that are the canary in the coalmine....Immigration now just like immigration in the 1800's is not an organic demand of the citizens it is a policy of the elite forced onto the citizens against their will....stop immigration and these issues disappear, if you don't stop immigration none of these proiblems will go away they will just get bigger and more expensive.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There used to be mental institutions until Ronald Reagan shut those down, throwing thousands out into the streets. Do we need to bring those back?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There used to be mental institutions until Ronald Reagan shut those down, throwing thousands out into the streets. Do we need to bring those back?
Yes more then ever ! There are way too many mentally ill people walking around ! I live a 1/2 mile from a county hospital my house is walking distance to the nearest city , every Friday they release these fuckers from the hospital and they walk to the city to get their drugs or whatever its like night of the living dead

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes more then ever ! There are way too many mentally ill people walking around ! I live a 1/2 mile from a county hospital my house is walking distance to the nearest city , every Friday they release these fuckers from the hospital and they walk to the city to get their drugs or whatever its like night of the living dead
It sure would reduce the number of homeless people, and get some of the maniacs off the streets instead of allowing them to commit assault, battery, and murder all because they are sick in the head.

What do you say about locking up veterans with PTSD coming home from war? To me, it's a sticky situation. We should be a society that cares for our veterans, but some of them come back as psychopaths.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will go to fuckin jail before I give a dime ! I'm first generation American , fuckin Irish ,Italians ,Germans ,Chinese should be paid for building this country! Most as indentured servants ! Reparations are bullshit ! The price was paid with the lives lost in the civil war !
In my family 4 brothers came from Scotland dirt poor just before the Civil War & never owned a slave in their lives, all 4 fought for the union to free the slaves. 2 died in that war, 2 were wounded. Where are our reparations for our loss in their liberation? My ancestors put their lives on the line to liberate theirs & some paid the ultimate price.

Reparations = Kiss my ass!

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my family 4 brothers came from Scotland dirt poor just before the Civil War & never owned a slave in their lives, all 4 fought for the union to free the slaves. 2 died in that war, 2 were wounded. Where are our reparations for our loss in their liberation? My ancestors put their lives on the line to liberate theirs & some paid the ultimate price.

Reparations = Kiss my ass!
God damm right my friend !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sure would reduce the number of homeless people, and get some of the maniacs off the streets instead of allowing them to commit assault, battery, and murder all because they are sick in the head.

What do you say about locking up veterans with PTSD coming home from war? To me, it's a sticky situation. We should be a society that cares for our veterans, but some of them come back as psychopaths.
unfortunately the jails are full of them ! Add drugs and alcohol and they end up in jail never getting help and the sicknesses just keeps going . Its a disgrace ! Life can turn to shit in an instant it could be anyone on the street .

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
unfortunately the jails are full of them ! Add drugs and alcohol and they end up in jail never getting help and the sicknesses just keeps going . Its a disgrace ! Life can turn to shit in an instant it could be anyone on the street .
If mental institutions were brought back, alcohol and drug problems would still persist. The recovery centers we have now ain't doing the job. They can have free hots and a cot at some rehab joint, and come out with religion. That does not fix the problems. Besides, they can get the same thing in prison, but with violence added to the mix.
Bring back the nut houses, and lobotomies would likely return. Poor ej would have more asses to wipe. It would suck to lobotomize veterans, but they would do it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My great grandparents came to America during the first world war. My ancestors were not even in America (except my Mohawk ancestors) during the time of slavery. The problem is that even the descendants of slaves that would receive reparations would also be paying reparations. In the meanwhile, the people running the reparations program would be making out like bandits.
Reparations is a way to collect money from all of us, skim 90% off the top & pay out pennies to some house xxxxxxx on the Democrat plantation. That's the Democrat way. Dems don't care because they aren't paying for it because as holders of office they will exempt themselves. They will set it up where blacks proving lineage to civil war slave get less than $1,000 each, deducting any welfare or child support received so nobody gets anything of any appreciable amount anyway.

It's all a scam to embezzle from the foundation used to distribute the funds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take closed army bases to house the homeless, 3 hot, cot & medical etc. Get returning industry to build factory & other economic community on base & put them to work. No drugs in or out. Use profit from factory productivity to fund it. As they rebuild their lives & are industry/economic sector trained, have a placement program w/ private sector nationwide network after they are rehabilitated. Cycle homeless from all areas through program. Evaluate those that can't adjust for institutionalization/deportation/DNC Candidacy.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Disgusting!! I’m moving to Nevada in 3 years!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pjdtp3houh531.png

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Texas is taking a different stance, deploying our National Guard to deal with the flow of illegals. Next: Mortar Patrol.

Why can't we just stock the Big River with crocodiles? They're natural... they're organic... they're green. ;)
They're effective and they last a long time. We could start with just a few... maybe 2500...

Hell, we could even deputize the crocs as immigration officers. :)
...and allow them to casually patrol certain vulnerable waterways as a "deterrent".
Even migration driven hoards of wildebeests are "deterred" once they see just
how effective crocodiles are on the first one to jump in.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why can't we just stock the Big River with crocodiles? They're natural... they're organic... they're green. ;)
They're effective and they last a long time. We could start with just a few... maybe 2500...

...and allow them to casually patrol certain vulnerable waterways as a "deterrent".

Crocs are not as effective on dry land far away from water. However, if we took all the rattlesnakes from our rattlesnake roundups and dump them where most of the illegals cross, that would be a nice deterrent. Once Jose gets bit, the rest can decide wether to turn around or eat snake.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like the cut of your jib sailor......we'll make it a wildlife refuge...after all the crocs are refuggees to.not to mention the rattlesnakes and pihranas. wild cattle, pumas,....hell the lions in Africa need a refuge.....let's help em out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But I tell you this bro, it’s not the illegals fault why they come here!!! ITS YOUR PEOPLE!

Story.......
Hispanic man drove from Santa Ana California to the border city called TJ aka TIJUANA MEXICO to seek medical help because he was having painful urination for the past 2 weeks according to the family (DAUGHTERS). The man went to a clinic in Mexico and he was sold a DIY catheter kit or also called in and out self catheterization kit, so basically what it does is you insert the tube in your penis all the way into the bladder to make yourself PEE, using sterile techniques!!

Man drove back from Mexico to his home in Santa CALIFORNIA and catheterized himself,A few hours later the man felt pain in the stomach area that radiated to his penis according to the daughters!
The man started taking OTC drugs for pain, which was 50% effective and it helped him a lot that he drove to a community hospital close to where I live! He walked to the ED and collapsed at the registration window, MI aka (MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION) Aka HEART ATTACK that led to CARDIAC ARREST!! Fortunately for the man, he was already in the ED aka EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT, and was revived and brought back to life, but it was obvious the damages to his heart and brain was there! They identified the man and family was called to the hospital for verification purposes and billing yikes!!

The man was identified as Jose doe, (NOT REAL-NAME) for privacy purposes!!! 67 years old with social security number 123-45-6789 not real social number and a green card holder aka legal permanent resident status card in the USA and without medical insurance! Community hospital immediately processed the transfer of Jose Doe to the nearest state/tax payers partially funded medical center in the name of UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE MEDICAL CENTER.... THIS IS WHERE I WORK!!

UCIMC, Accepted Jose happily, Jose was admitted to the surgical icu department and was in critical condition. Jose suffered 2 more cardiac arrest and he was revived 2 more times, but this time the medical staff knew it was too late for him to woke! He was pretty much in a vegetative state....

Jose was transferred to surgical step down unit and social workers and case managers are working to get the billing part and transfer to a long term care facility done. During the billing process, “MEDICAL” Notified the case manager, that Jose was using a deceased person social security number ! WTF!!!!

UCIMC will still be payed by CALIFORNIA taxpayers regardless of Jose status, but now it’s been almost 2 months and Jose in vegetative state is still in our department, WHY? Because, NO LONG TERM CARE FACILITY WANT TO ACCEPT JOSE BECAUSE HE DOESN’T HAVE A LEGITIMATE SSN MEANING they will not get paid by the state/California tax payers, in the meantime UCIMC is still getting paid regardless for Jose fraud!!!! Remember UC system is run by your PEOPLE, DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICANS RUNS THIS PLACE!!!

Here’s what I heard lately about Jose, the SSA now is willing to make an exemption for JOSE, meaning they will give him a SSN for billing purposes only! WTF!!!!! DISGUSTING!!
Sanctuary states run by your people are profitable....
FACTS...

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
But I tell you this bro, it’s not the illegals fault why they come here!!! ITS YOUR PEOPLE!
It was the chick's fault she got raped 'cause she wore that really short skirt!

It was the guy's fault he got robbed at gun-point, he was wearing a Rolex!

UC system is run by your PEOPLE, DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICANS RUNS THIS PLACE!!!
Democrats, yes. But based on the most recent election results in Orange County, it seems there are no Republicans left there.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Democrats, yes. But based on the most recent election results in Orange County, it seems there are no Republicans left there.

I’m in the 47th district here’s the breakdown...
Median income
$68,300
Ethnicity
34.1% White
7.3% Black
21.4% Asian
34.1% Hispanic
3.1% other

My neighbor district the 48th used to be run by an incumbent republican!!
Median income
$89,807
Ethnicity
58.6% White
0.9% Black
17.5% Asian
19.9% Hispanic
3.2% other

46 democrats and 7 republicans congressman in the golden state....mostly voted by white people, I don’t know how this is immigration issue!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Republican votes get tossed in the trash there & replaced.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well you have to remember..EJ thought a poor old homeless woman who had a Trump sign deserved to be beaten in the streets of LA....so...

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well you have to remember..EJ thought a poor old homeless woman who had a Trump sign deserved to be beaten in the streets of LA....so...
I say we quarantine the whole Los Angelos metroplex, and let the rats and polio run things. The bubonic plague deserves a chance for refugee status there as well.

Crocs are not as effective on dry land far away from water. However, if we took all the rattlesnakes from our rattlesnake roundups and dump them where most of the illegals cross, that would be a nice deterrent. Once Jose gets bit, the rest can decide wether to turn around or eat snake.
Or eat jose :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ok il bite

Whats this about ??
shes just a person a record company is making money off where does the satanic aspect come from ??
How much time do you have....old Pat will post a flurry of links to exposed sex cults for you....and the politically well placed and elites who belong to them.

How much time do you have....old Pat will post a flurry of links to exposed sex cults for you....and the politically well placed and elites who belong to them.
Cant be true though can it?? Lol if its true her dad would know all about it and would take her far far away from it

Awating links Pat.....tinfoil hat at the ready :D

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Summer is officially here, and The red states are talking it hard, shitholes!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant be true though can it?? Lol if its true her dad would know all about it and would take her far far away from it

Mayor butt is already lost the black votes!!
Fucking politics!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Reportedly all the former mouseketeers are Monarch victims as Disney is not only a center of Monarch Mind Control, subliminal messaging, pedophilia & satanic ritual abuse in America, it is it's capital. Their movies and cartoons are laden with imagery.

WALT DISNEY & HOLLYWOOD SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES OF SATANIC AGENDA (PART1)

WALT DISNEY & HOLLYWOOD SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES OF SATANIC AGENDA (PART2)

Start with this. Miley is low on my list so don't have a lot at my fingertips, but brief search reveals.

MK-ULTRA SATANIC CARTEL SIGNALING: FROM MILEY CYRUS TO THE BEATLES
https://fightingmonarch.com/2018/09/10/mk-ultra-satanic-cartel-signaling-miley-cyrus-to-the-beatles/

MILEY CYRUS; HISTORY OF SATANISM
https://brutalproof.net/2018/05/miley-cyrus-history-of-satanism-2/

Miley Cyrus turns totally Evil and Reprobate
https://www.exposingsatanism.org/miley-cyrus-turns-totally-evil-and-reprobate/

Miley Cyrus Satanic Conspiracy
https://freemantv.com/miley-cyrus-satanic-conspiracy-high-profile-ritual/

Sorry for being unprepared, but there is a ton of stuff out there on Disney, Monarch, subliminal Messaging, etc. & many very disturbing accounts of the child stars they produced, Miley is but one. The good documentaries on this subject disappear quickly.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mayor butt is already lost the black votes!!
Fucking politics!!!
nobody cares about the black vote...the hispanics have made the black vote irrelevant...the DNC's attitude now is "fuck em"...if Blacks thought their place in America was rough...it's about to get alot rougher...the DNC is gonna defund their communities to buy the hispanic votes.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
nobody cares about the black vote...the hispanics have made the black vote irrelevant...the DNC's attitude now is "fuck em"...if Blacks thought their place in America was rough...it's about to get alot rougher...the DNC is gonna defund their communities to buy the hispanic votes.
That would be a really bad move for the DNC. Hispanics have never voted as as a homogeneous block backs do, and I doubt they ever will. If the DNC starts losing the black vote, they're in big trouble, and I gotta believe they know this.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not all Hispanics are legally able to vote bitch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors