VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I'm from Baltimore.
I lived in the suburbs about a mile from the city line but spent a lot of time in the city.

Back around 2003/04 I was cutting though an alley in East Baltimore and this dude came running toward me like he was being chased by the police.
He yelled "rats" as he flew past.
I figured that I had no drugs so what do I care if there is someone snitching on someone up ahead?

I take a few more steps then hear this loud noise coming from the backyard of an abandoned row house.
So I look over to my right.

There was seven HUGE rats, all as big as an average size cat or bigger going through an opened bag of trash in the back yard.

They all turned to me at the same time and just started staring me down.
I saw all these scary ass red reflective eyeballs looking right at me.
Then all at once they started moving toward me.

I turned around and ran my ass off.

The rats in Baltimore had already formed gangs that tried to jump people in alleys in 2004.
Think about how much more advanced those rats are now that it's 2019.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In some respects this is a nothingburger of a story....but what makes this particular story so great was....they tried to play the race card on Trump and it boomeranged on them big time.......your average republican politician would have folded like cardboard when the race card was played and begged for forgiveness....Trump does what republicans will never ever do...fight...and just by fighting he wins...this makes me believe more and more the republicans will never fight for us...they don't want to fight...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Three Women Sentenced To 55 Years For Defying Compulsory Hijab In Iran
https://en.radiofarda.com/a/three-w...efying-compulsory-hijab-in-iran/30088712.html
.............and meanwhile White femminists in Europe and America have colluded with Islam to bring down the Evil White Male Patriarchy....you go girl....I eagerly await the reaction to this from the two muslim women in the rat pack.in congress....but I'll go out on a limb and say crickets will be their response.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol..... tell yourself that.... you’re the one here that is unemployed..
dude you wipe people's asses for a living......it's not like that's employment for a grown ass man...I mean I do your job literally with one hand tied behind my back....it's not like you provide the essintials of life to people like food ,clothing or shelter....I mean seriously dude a generation ago we had teenage girls doing your job.we called them candy stripers....what's your next goal in life...learning how to scoop ice cream.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude you wipe people's asses for a living......it's not like that's employment for a grown ass man...I mean I do your job literally with one hand tied behind my back....it's not like you provide the essintials of life to people like food ,clothing or shelter....I mean seriously dude a generation ago we had teenage girls doing your job.we called them candy stripers....what's your next goal in life...learning how to scoop ice cream.

Oh yes I do wipe asses for living and so as many of your people wiping brown peoples asses....
you don’t have to be educated to wipe your own ass, but if you’re gonna wipe somebody else’s ass you have to be educated and you to have a bachelors degree or a diploma and license by the state you reside! helping people recover from surgical interventions is a grown people job, you have to have the heart to do be a healthcare worker. Ask the white guy that pulled you out of your mothers vagina!
You’re a fucking construction worker and you’re gonna die from skin cancer, you don’t know shit about what yo people do, FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE IS WHITE! She invented wiping people assess without wearing gloves.... DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL!!
FACTS BITCH!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes I do wipe asses for living and so as many of your people wiping brown peoples asses....
you don’t have to be educated to wipe your own ass, but if you’re gonna wipe somebody else’s ass you have to be educated and you to have a bachelors degree or a diploma and license by the state you reside! helping people recover from surgical interventions is a grown people job, you have to have the heart to do be a healthcare worker. Ask the white guy that pulled you out of your mothers vagina!
You’re a fucking construction worker and you’re gonna die from skin cancer, you don’t know shit about what yo people do, FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE IS WHITE! She invented wiping people assess without wearing gloves.... DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL!!
FACTS BITCH!!
you don't have to have very much to wipe people's asses...almost everybody who has had a baby has mastered your job within 2 days.....and for the last time....get the fuck off my thread.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't have to have very much to wipe people's asses...almost everybody who has had a baby has mastered your job within 2 days.....and for the last time....get the fuck off my thread.

LOL
UNEDUCATED POS!
See what I mean bout not going to school, only DUMB UNEDUCATED POS LIKE YOU would compare a nursing career to wiping babies butt?! ALL THAT WORKING UNDER THE FUCKING SUN KULLING THE REMAINDER OF YOUR CANCEROUS BRAIN....

STAY IN YO LANE TENAANT! YOU HERE TEMPORARILY!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you wanna look at the FBI statistics on the Black murder rate dude...no didn't think you'd want to......

I don’t doubt that at all...... RELAX PUTO....
I just posted the headlines
WHITE MAIL MURDERED 20 people! What’s wrong with I posted?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don’t have to be educated to wipe your own ass, but if you’re gonna wipe somebody else’s ass you have to be educated:eek: and you to have a bachelors degree or a diploma and license by the state you reside! .....Ask the white guy that pulled you out of your mothers vagina!
You’re a fucking construction worker and you’re gonna die from skin cancer, you don’t know shit about what yo people do, FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE IS WHITE!
She invented wiping people assess without wearing gloves....:blech::blech:DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL!! FACTS BITCH!!

ej don't NEED no stinkin gloves. He goes in commando style! :banana:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m still waiting for you loser!!

Trust me douchebag you will never see it coming. And this is NOT A REPORTED THREAT it is a statement of TRUTH. Caps for emphasis you know for those who understand GRAMMAR..............

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trust me douchebag you will never see it coming. And this is NOT A REPORTED THREAT it is a statement of TRUTH. Caps for emphasis you know for those who understand GRAMMAR..............

I’m sorry for everything I said about your mother
Mother fucker! Bring it asshole, you don’t fuck with a 3rd worlder bitch...you don’t know US!!!
Keep yo spoiled ass in Kentucky and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHITE MALE 20 IN CUCSTODY
MURDERED 20 in TEXAS...
WOW

Here is what I Have put together so far on the FF (nothin to see here-LOL):

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in the last nine months I have had occasion to write to you about horrific acts of violence in Pittsburgh, Thousand Oaks, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and San Diego. There have been many more opportunities to write. Just this year there have been 252 mass shootings in the United States, killing 281 people and wounding 1,025 others. In 32 cases three or more people were killed in a single episode. There is no other country anywhere in the world not at war that regularly suffers in this way.

This morning our community awoke to news of a third mass killing over the past week.

Let me begin by extending to the victims and their families our deepest condolences. To the members of the UCI community: if you need support, please know that UCI has resources for students, faculty and staff. You can get more information at these websites:

We do not yet know whether the killers this past week have been conclusively linked to white nationalist domestic terrorism or whether they merely fall in the category of non-political mass killers of the sort we associate with Las Vegas or Thousand Oaks. Either way, we are not limited to condolences in our response. Let your voice be heard. Consider whether your advocacy or political engagement can help create a future where we do not assume that terrorism, violence, and hatred destroy so many lives. I also call again on our faculty to engage in more research and teaching on these issues, with support from the campus’s Confronting Extremism initiative.

At UCI you are part of a community that celebrates and values the diverse talents, backgrounds and cultures that create the rich mosaic of our country and university. As we confront the darkness let us rededicate ourselves to being a source of enlightenment for our nation and for the world, paving the way toward a more just and peaceful future, where hope trumps despair, understanding subdues ignorance, empathy overrides insensitivity, and respect conquers hate.

A MESSAGE FROM ASSWIPERS......
MURDERERS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors