Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"Obama care is a DISASTER. We HAVE to repeal it".

I was ALL for repealing this monstrous piece of shit. Then they said repeal AND replace. WTF do we NEED a replacement for? We all fucking HAD health insurance. Anyone who worked, or was self employed, BOUGHT it that WANTED it. "Poor" people already had their handouts.

What we NEED is for insurance companies to COMPETE for our business. In turn, that would bring DOWN hospital costs, as insurance companies would pay them LESS.

I watched a MULTI MILLION dollar hospital be built in my little town. You don't do that unless you are making fuck tons of money......

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a pretty serious medical condition and without the pre-existing conditions clause I'd be totally fucked if I ever became self employed or got a new job. I'm really hoping that they keep in... that and the death panels, gotta have those death panels.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a pretty serious medical condition and without the pre-existing conditions clause I'd be totally fucked if I ever became self employed or got a new job. I'm really hoping that they keep in... that and the death panels, gotta have those death panels.

And that's why they have to
Keep what's working and fix what's broken... but no fucking sir!!
They play politics... REPEAL AND REPLACE!
The MID AMERICA WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP AGAIN,
Who give a shit... trump will protect his base, fuck the others... SAD !

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got no problems with a clause like that. Provided it's not covering people who never have insurance, and don't think of buying it, until that have let themselves get into piss poor conditions. Like someone who gets cancer, diabetes, heart problems. Short lapses of a year or something, I can see protecting people from abuse from insurers.

I also can see keeping coverage on your kids, UNTIL they are 21. Beyond that, no. They need to get a job and their OWN insurance.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a2117ac2d353cba60df71ae8088c3b41.jpg

This dumbass wrote a BLANK book
Titled
REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRATS
BEST SELLER ON AMAZON!!
Are people really that DUMB...

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a2117ac2d353cba60df71ae8088c3b41.jpg

This dumbass wrote a BLANK book
Titled
REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRATS
BEST SELLER ON AMAZON!!
Are people really that DUMB...

I
Lol. You don't get it?
It's a humor book meant to be left out for your democrat friends to see and look at.

Would be relevantly funny today, would people actually pick up books to read them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. You don't get it?
It's a humor book meant to be left out for your democrat friends to see and look at.

Would be relevantly funny today, would people actually pick up books to read them.

I get it bro...
If i have the connects, I would do something dumb like this and make millions off liberals...
LOOTING time! Why not!

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get it bro...
If i have the connects, I would do something dumb like this and make millions off liberals...
LOOTING time! Why not!

I
I'm pretty sure it wasn't liberal that bought the book bro. ;)

Just like I'm sure all the people that bought the "terrorist hunting permit" stickers, weren't terrorists that bought them. :giggle:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure it wasn't liberal that bought the book bro. ;)

Just like I'm sure all the people that bought the "terrorist hunting permit" stickers, weren't terrorists that bought them. :giggle:

HA!
I don't see the twins anymore? Are they banned?

I

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HA!
I don't see the twins anymore? Are they banned?

I

Miss me already? That's sweet.

It's spring, the time for playing with you snowflakes is over. It's time for playing in the sun. I'll see ya more next winter when there isn't much better to do than shovel snowflakes.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Miss me already? That's sweet.

It's spring, the time for playing with you snowflakes is over. It's time for playing in the sun. I'll see ya more next winter when there isn't much better to do than shovel snowflakes.

Nice to hear from you bro
I thought you died...

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.... I wonder who the leaker is ‍♂️

I
I edited in a line after you quoted me.
12 yr old taxes will keep the Trumpeteers happy though.
Now had any Dem pulled that stunt they would have screamed like stuck pigs.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone see Snoop dogs video? :) I'm not into rap but I thought the response from tweet el dumb was priceless. I had to watch it.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone see Snoop dogs video? :) I'm not into rap but I thought the response from tweet el dumb was priceless. I had to watch it.
I'd like to believe the President of The United States is too busy running the country and "Making America Great Again" to watch a music video from Snoop and to comment on it.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is sad that the judicial system is mostly political now.
Maybe it always was....
Or has it become more so?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASHINGTON (AP) - Documents released in a congressional inquiry show former national security adviser Michael Flynn was paid more than $33,750 by RT, Russia's government-run television system, for appearing at a Moscow event in December 2015. Flynn had retired months earlier as head of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.

Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., wants the Defense Department to recover the payments, saying they violate the Constitution's emoluments clause, which prohibits retired military officers from accepting gifts from foreign governments.

Russia's RT network was identified last year by U.S. intelligence as a propaganda arm of the Russian government.

Flynn was also paid $11,250 each by two other Russian firms, including a major cybersecurity company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors