Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A vape related post !
d115e2f7a5fc21b3fd1ca442f20a46fc.jpg

I won't be buying it as it's probably gonna taste like ass juice. And I don't need to taste Trump's ass (with a hint of Putin on the exhale) .
Available here for those that must have it. https://dripthewall.com/products/copy-of-60ml-3mg-flavor-deported

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found dees couple things on teh innerwebz... ;)

– Trump has cut the U.S. debt burden by $68 billion dollars.

– Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.

– Small and medium businesses are confident about the future.

– The stock market keeps topping record highs.

– Samsung is moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election.

– Exxon moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election.

– Trump saved the Carrier plant in Indiana.

– Fiat will invest $1 billion in two U.S. factories

– Hasbro is to start making play-doh in the U.S. again. <----- See there? Trump is on your side! :giggle:

– Trump signed an executive order ending Obama’s onerous regulations on the coal industry.
Obama tried to bankrupt the coal industry, Trump is revitalizing it.

– Trump killed the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal.
This would have handed yet more power over to unelected globalists, creating a global regulatory structure detrimental to all Americans.

– Illegal immigration from Mexico is down 40 per cent in Trump’s first month.
Border crossings have already dropped by 40 per cent, according to the DHS as Trump moves forward with his campaign promise to build a wall.

– Trump issued an executive order to end “sanctuary cities”.
Trump has ordered the DOJ and Homeland Security to withhold federal funds from cities that harbor criminal illegal aliens.

– Trump began the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

– Trump selected Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court.
Gorsuch is a strict constitutionalist and will defend fundamental freedoms, protecting Americans from the scourge of judicial activism.

– Trump approved the Dakota Access Pipeline and the Keystone Pipeline.

– Trump cut funding for international abortions.

– Trump returned the power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to the states

Exon moving jobs? You meant drilling
International abortion? In ?
Transgender bathrooms?
Dakota pipeline
Gorsuch is a democrat!
Obama care stays
Sanctuary cities? You meant withholding funds good luck with that!
The WALL? LOL! Ain't gonna happen!
TPp is not killed! The fuck you talking about!
COAL INDUSTRY IS DEAD! Again good luck!
SAMSUNG IS A KOREAN COMPANY, they will stay korean made!
CARRIER PLANT!! LOL! How many lost there jobs?
FIAT? Is already in the USA.. what's new?
He cut the debt to 68 billion please explain!

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Exon moving jobs? You meant drilling
International abortion? In ?
Transgender bathrooms?
Dakota pipeline
Gorsuch is a democrat!
Obama care stays
Sanctuary cities? You meant withholding funds good luck with that!
The WALL? LOL! Ain't gonna happen!
TPp is not killed! The fuck you talking about!
COAL INDUSTRY IS DEAD! Again good luck!
SAMSUNG IS A KOREAN COMPANY, they will stay korean made!
CARRIER PLANT!! LOL! How many lost there jobs?
FIAT? Is already in the USA.. what's new?
He cut the debt to 68 billion please explain!

I
Since Carrier is IN my state, and I know more about the situation that the whitehouse or the MM is telling, Trump didn't save SHIT. The manufacturing jobs are STILL going to mexico. The office jobs, which were not moving anywhere, is what he claims to have saved. A total LIE.

As a matter of fact, the union president that voiced is DISPLEASURE with Trump ignoring those jobs being shipped to mexico, got a tounge lashing from the Twit in Chief via twitter for DARING to tell Trump he was a liar and a joke. HUNDREDS of jobs are lost.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since Carrier is IN my state, and I know more about the situation that the whitehouse or the MM is telling, Trump didn't save SHIT. The manufacturing jobs are STILL going to mexico. The office jobs, which were not moving anywhere, is what he claims to have saved. A total LIE.

As a matter of fact, the union president that voiced is DISPLEASURE with Trump ignoring those jobs being shipped to mexico, got a tounge lashing from the Twit in Chief via twitter for DARING to tell Trump he was a liar and a joke. HUNDREDS of jobs are lost.

Dang!!!!!!!!

I

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@hellcatrydr. Wow what an amazing list! May I ask your source?
In the meantime let's further examine some of your claims.

"Trump has cut the U.S. debt burden by $68 billion dollars."

Again where is your source? Trump has not passed a budget yet. He has no line item veto capacity, so how did he reduce the debt? Of you are referring to the comments made on Fox and Friends by Herman Cain, know that those comments were debunked as false.
I'll cite my source. Washington Post in interviews with economic think tanks wrote:
4b7bb4034d5e2ebfd39aaa62f9c516e6.jpg
4a595a20fd8804511dfd87d80547da2f.jpg
3c97a8021b0bfafaa72bef56f04a896c.jpg

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@hellcatrydr Next one to examine.
"The stock market keeps topping record highs."
I am happy the market is doing well. But it did well under Obama too, in fact it was one of the best bull markets ever; reaching record highs on a regular basis. For Trump to replicate Obama's success the market would have to reach 50,000.

I think you should praise Obama's handling of the market as you are apt to praise Trump.
My source, Money magazine.

a0dbddd054b103ff5fecb445450ba458.jpg
7358bd95d0ac1d593b506834020dc690.jpg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
– Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.

For which Trump has done nothing to claim credit for. Oh - I'll give him maybe 3,000 jobs he indirectly created. Tops.

– Samsung is moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election.

They aren't moving jobs back - they are hedging a bet. If Trump doesn't carry through on his tariff threats those jobs will never happen.

– Trump saved the Carrier plant in Indiana.

No he didn't. He's claiming he saved jobs at that plant which were never going to Mexico to begin with.

– Trump signed an executive order ending Obama’s onerous regulations on the coal industry.

Which falls under the category "Who gives a shit?" That doesn't translate into actual demand for coal, since power plants long converted to gas aren't about to reverse direction.

Ask China if it wants to buy more coal? Think they already figured out when it's cities and population are choked with smog it really buzz kills productivity. Not gonna see a bus load of old jobs coming back over that one, let alone any addition of new jobs.

– Trump issued an executive order to end “sanctuary cities”.
Trump has ordered the DOJ and Homeland Security to withhold federal funds from cities that harbor criminal illegal aliens.

Whooop de friggin' do. Can't tell the States what they can or cannot do in context of receipt of Federal funds for unrelated purposes. File that one under "idle threat." Just wait for a Court challenge if he tries to enforce that one. The outcome is already a given conclusion.

– Trump began the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

Yeah, and look how that went. Does that really count as doing anything?

– Trump selected Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court.

And Republicans abrogated their duty of office by refusing to meet and hold hearings with the Democratic choice. They all should have been removed from office for dereliction of duty over that one.

– Trump cut funding for international abortions.

"International abortions"??? Is that even a thing???

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Labor unions are the first thing he took aim at! LOL! They're the heart (bowels) of the swamp!

I remember when the US Air Traffic Controllers union expressed their displeasure with Reagan.
Ronnie swatted em like a fly... :snapoutofit: and then wished em a fond farewell. :kickbutt: Good times.
Do you even KNOW what you are talking about?!
Indiana destroyed private sector unions before this.... The only unions protected are government unions.

Using your comparison of Regan/Trump, the situation was NOTHING alike. Regan said get to work or your fired and we'll hire someone else.
Trump says I don't like unions so I'll ship your jobs out of country. Quite different situations.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For which Trump has done nothing to claim credit for. Oh - I'll give him maybe 3,000 jobs he indirectly created. Tops.

They aren't moving jobs back - they are hedging a bet. If Trump doesn't carry through on his tariff threats those jobs will never happen.

No he didn't. He's claiming he saved jobs at that plant which were never going to Mexico to begin with.

Which falls under the category "Who gives a shit?" That doesn't translate into actual demand for coal, since power plants long converted to gas aren't about to reverse direction.

Ask China if it wants to buy more coal? Think they already figured out when it's cities and population are choked with smog it really buzz kills productivity. Not gonna see a bus load of old jobs coming back over that one, let alone any addition of new jobs.

Whooop de friggin' do. Can't tell the States what they can or cannot do in context of receipt of Federal funds for unrelated purposes. File that one under "idle threat." Just wait for a Court challenge if he tries to enforce that one. The outcome is already a given conclusion.

Yeah, and look how that went. Does that really count as doing anything?

And Republicans abrogated their duty of office by refusing to meet and hold hearings with the Democratic choice. They all should have been removed from office for dereliction of duty over that one.

"International abortions"??? Is that even a thing???
Thanks for helping. I got punished for being on VU too long and wasn't able to finish. My punishment was to go watch the new live action version of Beauty and The Beast.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a pure flat personal income tax with no deductions is the best solution imho.
that would cut 2/3? of the IRS overhead costs.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The catch is that everyone would pay the same amount % of income tax on ALL personal income.
And no one could get back ANY tax refund. Except in the rare case of an error.

think of the cost savings in the IRS.
Would drain a bit of that swamp.

And any future tax increase would be across the board so everyone would be against it.
the govt would have incentive to grow everyone's income...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Unless you're a corporation or make more than ~$400k, don't hold your breath for lower taxes.
You will probably pay more tax if you earn between ~$100k - ~$200k.
I think the low end of ~30k or less may see a little break, but dollar wise it's nothing. Throwing them a bone the rich wouldn't even notice missing from their plate.

Oh, and interesting how trump is removing estate tax now that he's chronologically in the home stretch of life (that will work well for his kids). That tax brings in billions of tax revenue, it's fundamentally not fair since the money was already taxes when it was earned but thats part of the government's income that will be missed by all the give away money programs in the US.
Somethings gotta give sooner or later. You can't spend more money and earn less money for very long. You can charge up your credit cards and home equity line (Treasury debt) but at some point, creditors don't want to lend to you anymore and it's game over. We have been traveling towards Greece levels of debt to GDP for a while now and that's not a good direction to go.

Oh yeah, corporations and top 5% earners in the country will hire and spend the economy into bliss so all will be well.
Big corporations will just buy back stock, top 5% earners already buy what the fuck they want anyway.

I

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me thinks you've missed a few words in the Constitution.

They've also missed large portions of Government classes. Hell, they missed learning anything from 1970's cartoons.

It cracks me up that in this day and age that people think a President is responsible for a bill that has not gone to his desk for signing or veto.

At this point, the only responsible party for a healthcare bill is the House of Representatives. Everything else is political bluster. Blaming Trump at this point is like blaming a cow for not producing milk when she hasn't even gotten pregnant yet.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They've also missed large portions of civics classes. Hell, they missed learning anything from 1970's cartoons.

It cracks me up that in this day and age that people think a President is responsible for a bill that has not gone to his desk for signing or veto.

At this point, the only responsible party for a healthcare bill is the House of Representatives. Everything else is political bluster. Blaming Trump at this point is like blaming a cow for not producing milk when she hasn't even gotten pregnant yet.

Who do people blame?
Who pulled the bill?
Who kept saying
REPEAL AND REPLACE
who kept saying
FROM DAY 1
REPEAL AND REPLACE IS MY TOP PRIORITY
WHO KEPT SCREAMING THAT SHIT?!
DUDE SERIOUSLY? Are you really that NAIVE?
HES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT! he's not campaigning anymore!

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They've also missed large portions of Government classes. Hell, they missed learning anything from 1970's cartoons.

He claimed the bill.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trump ordered them to form a bill. They did. Trump supported the bill and didn't even know what was in it. Trump then told them they had to vote NOW. So they brought it to the floor for vote. Trump then tells Ryan to pull the bill if it won't pass. Ryan complied.

Yet Trump somehow has clean hands. Not his fault.

Where are all these "smart" people Trump was supposed to hire and surround himself with? Why aren't these "smart" people drafting legislation to be presented to the house and senate?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump ordered them to form a bill. They did. Trump supported the bill and didn't even know what was in it. Trump then told them they had to vote NOW. So they brought it to the floor for vote. Trump then tells Ryan to pull the bill if it won't pass. Ryan complied.

Yet Trump somehow has clean hands. Not his fault.

Where are all these "smart" people Trump was supposed to hire and surround himself with? Why aren't these "smart" people drafting legislation to be presented to the house and senate?
About the same smart as his fan club ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess "working together" only counts when something positive comes from it. So now it's "blame Ryan" when he does what Trump wants.

Somehow the braindead think Trump has no hands in this deal. Granted, he does have SMALL hands, but his hands WERE on this deal, like it or not.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep about the same smarts as the Trupeteers.
LMAO.

I am not going to go find Trumps ultimatum quote on the bill.
Someone is just being blindly obtuse.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's on Ryan. Trump has no ability to pull the bill just as Obomber had no ability to pull previous repeal bills.
Sorry. Dirty hands are dirty hands.
When a "top" guy orders a "hit" on someone, he can't say "I didn't do it, no one was obligated to do the hit, my hands are clean."

Trump told Ryan what he wanted him to do. Ryan complied. Sure, Ryan was the one to commit to the actions, but Trump told/asked him to do so. He isn't blameless.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look, I sincerely had hoped Trump would do this country some good. He made a LOT of promises, and so far, he isn't delivering on them. We don't just need everything to stop and stay the same. We desperately NEED improvement here. Insurance is going to eat the average person alive financially. We need JOBS and jobs that pay well enough to keep up with inflation. We NEED to curb national debt. We NEED to get a handle on the wars AND illegal immigration.

If Trump continues down the same path he has been on since taking office, he will lose the next election to WHOEVER runs against him. He is NOT popular among voters anymore. Most of the people I talk to who voted for him are extremely pissed at his attitude over the health care reform. His childish "vote now because we are moving on and won't be addressing it again" REALLY pissed people off.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry. Dirty hands are dirty hands.
When a "top" guy orders a "hit" on someone, he can't say "I didn't do it, no one was obligated to do the hit, my hands are clean."

Trump told Ryan what he wanted him to do. Ryan complied. Sure, Ryan was the one to commit to the actions, but Trump told/asked him to do so. He isn't blameless.

Sorry. Facts are facts.

One, and only one, person could pull the bill.

The rest is simple blather. Trump cannot sign or veto a bill that has not been approved by the house and senate. Watch the cartoon. It's really that simple.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the people I talk to who voted for him are extremely pissed at his attitude over the health care reform. His childish "vote now because we are moving on and won't be addressing it again" REALLY pissed people off.

Then those people should seek to have a bill passed by the house and senate for Trump to sign or veto. If Trump veto's, they'll have something real to be pissed at.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The guy was part of the transition team according to faux news...
Hmmmmm
And he heads that surveillance committee dang... shit is about to explode!!

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VP PENIS
IS CAMPAIGNING IN WEST VIRGINIA?!
Wait! I though shit is over!!
Why the fuck this is guy making false promises again!

I

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors