Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Soro's disappeared tomorrow it wouldn't matter. We have a million other just like him.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he was 'fired' for his anti gun stance.
WFT does surgeon General have to do with guns?

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL
He was appointed by OBMA he is anti gun...

I BAM
And the acting SG will not last she is a bleeding heart liberal who believes that the poor need health care.

From Wikipedia.
Trent-Adams has held various positions in HHS, working to improve access to care for poor and underserved communities. As a clinician and administrator, she has had a direct impact on building systems of care to improve public health for marginalized populations.[2]

Prior to joining the Office of the Surgeon General, Trent-Adams was the deputy associate administrator for the HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). She assisted in managing the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009 (Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program). The $2.3 billion program funds medical care and support services for uninsured and underserved people living with HIV disease as well as training for health care professionals.[2]

Trent-Adams began her career in the Commissioned Corps of the USPHS in 1992. She has published numerous articles and presented to organizations and professional groups. Prior to joining the USPHS, Trent-Adams was a nurse officer in the U.S. Army. She also served as a research nurse at the University of Maryland. Trent-Adams also completed two internships in the U.S. Senate where she focused on the prospective payment system for skilled nursing facilities and scope of practice for nurses and psychologists. She has served as guest lecturer at the University of Maryland and Hampton University. Her clinical practice was in trauma, oncology, community health, and infectious disease. She serves as chair of the Federal Public Health Nurse Leadership Council, and the Federal Nursing Service Council.[2]

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WFT does surgeon General have to do with guns?

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!

Only Cromwell can answer that
Watch!

I BAM

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand why he didn't put the alien loving brain surgeon as SG instead of in charge of HUD.

Have a blessed day!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just commenting on what I have read on the subject.

Guns are a health risk though.
Well, that's fucking subjective!
Depends on which end of the gun you're on..

Have a blessed day!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't like Guns
But I'll use em if I have to....
never ending argument
WHO CAME OUT FIRST
CHICKEN OR EGG

I BAM

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go shooting EJ. Great stress reliever.
I suggest a Springfield Armory Loaded .45acp for a newb.

Have a blessed day!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't like Guns
But I'll use em if I have to....
never ending argument
WHO CAME OUT FIRST
CHICKEN OR EGG

I BAM
I have many guns, but I do not worship nor carry them as a routine thing. I do have a CC permit though.
I just kill things that aggravate me.

Violence with guns just causes more violence with guns.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go shooting EJ. Great stress reliever.
I suggest a Springfield Armory Loaded .45acp for a newb.

Have a blessed day!

Tried it once, I'd rather buy a SAMURAI

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only enjoy killing mosquitoes and such.
Aggravating animals and such I kill with regret.

And unless they have hunting season on cows I do not hunt furry creatures.
Like to fish though.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only enjoy killing mosquitoes and such.
Aggravating animals and such I kill with regret.

And unless they have hunting season on cows I do not hunt furry creatures.
Like to fish though.
You didn't mention Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Have a blessed day!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't mention Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Have a blessed day!
don't care much for chicken.

But a good piece of seared decaying bovine flesh is great. Esp with some real horseradish.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the acting SG will not last she is a bleeding heart liberal who believes that the poor need health care.

From Wikipedia.
Trent-Adams has held various positions in HHS, working to improve access to care for poor and underserved communities. As a clinician and administrator, she has had a direct impact on building systems of care to improve public health for marginalized populations.[2]

Prior to joining the Office of the Surgeon General, Trent-Adams was the deputy associate administrator for the HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). She assisted in managing the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009 (Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program). The $2.3 billion program funds medical care and support services for uninsured and underserved people living with HIV disease as well as training for health care professionals.[2]

Trent-Adams began her career in the Commissioned Corps of the USPHS in 1992. She has published numerous articles and presented to organizations and professional groups. Prior to joining the USPHS, Trent-Adams was a nurse officer in the U.S. Army. She also served as a research nurse at the University of Maryland. Trent-Adams also completed two internships in the U.S. Senate where she focused on the prospective payment system for skilled nursing facilities and scope of practice for nurses and psychologists. She has served as guest lecturer at the University of Maryland and Hampton University. Her clinical practice was in trauma, oncology, community health, and infectious disease. She serves as chair of the Federal Public Health Nurse Leadership Council, and the Federal Nursing Service Council.[2]

Oh shit!! I'll tell her to get out before AO grab her by the pussy

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't understand why he didn't put the alien loving brain surgeon as SG instead of in charge of HUD.

Have a blessed day!
I have a feeling he let Carson pick where he wanted. HUD was a passion of his before the election.
Besides Carson is safer not having any limelight from the Donald

BAM crew

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a feeling he let Carson pick where he wanted. HUD was a passion of his before the election.
Besides Carson is safer not having any limelight from the Donald

BAM crew
In the past, BC has argued that HUD should be eliminated. Hence, he was the perfect choice to run it.

If we had an national fire captain, Trump would appoint an arsonist.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was there ever any debate about Trump being Racist?
I mean a debate by sane persons.
I don't think debate is the word I would use to describe it anyway

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A man after Trumps heart.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A newspaper is reporting that a Florida state senator who resigned this week after using a racial slur hired a former Hooters "calendar girl" and a Playboy model with no political experience to be consultants for his political action committee last year.

The Miami Herald reports Saturday that state records show that Frank Artiles' PAC, Veterans for Conservative Principles, had paid former Hooters model Heather Thomas $2,000 and former Playboy model Brittney Singletary $1,500. They were listed as consultants.

Good stuff you can't buy comedy this good.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A man after Trumps heart.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A newspaper is reporting that a Florida state senator who resigned this week after using a racial slur hired a former Hooters "calendar girl" and a Playboy model with no political experience to be consultants for his political action committee last year.

The Miami Herald reports Saturday that state records show that Frank Artiles' PAC, Veterans for Conservative Principles, had paid former Hooters model Heather Thomas $2,000 and former Playboy model Brittney Singletary $1,500. They were listed as consultants.

Good stuff you can't buy comedy this good.
That has to be slander. No way he paid a Hooters girl more than a playmate!

Have a blessed day!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder why the conservatives quit touting Personal Responsibility, Family Vales and such?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
North Korean Sub just off CA coast ready for attack order?
Well shit... I'm surprised they have submarines
north%2Bkorean%2Bsubmarine%2B2.png

BAM crew

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If Soro's disappeared tomorrow it wouldn't matter. We have a million other just like him.
That contention is absurd. Let's start with the fact that there are only 30 or so people in the entire world that have the financial resources he has.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol..
they have more than the USA bro... we have more Nike subs though

I BAM
Aren't most of theirs retired USSR inventory?

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually they make some, but most if not all seem to be diesel electric.
Which is why they will most likely attack Alaska due to it being nearer.
If they fuck with Alaska, they need to be more afraid of the fishing vessels than military vessels.

BAM crew

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

From Wikipedia.

I just reread this for the 3rd time. No where in this does it State she's a doctor.
Can a nurse, even a PA really be SG??

Have a blessed day!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol..
they have more than the USA bro... we have more Nike subs though

I BAM
Do Nike subs run faster?

Have a blessed day!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fishing vessels travel on top of the water....
I realize that.

Still, as tough as some of those guys are it's not like they don't have sonar or wouldn't drop a shitload of heavy material onto the aluminum foil that is a Kim Jun Un special.

BAM crew

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize that.

Still, as tough as some of those guys are it's not like they don't have sonar or wouldn't drop a shitload of heavy material onto the aluminum foil that is a Kim Jun Un special.

BAM crew
Not to mention all of the rope going to the bottom of the Bering sea with crab pots would break off the plastic propellers on those subs.

Have a blessed day!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Rigorous science is critical to my administration's efforts to achieve the twin goals of economic growth and environmental protection," Trump said in a statement Saturday as thousands of marchers filled the streets of downtown Washington to support science and evidence-based research -- a protest partly fueled by opposition to Trump's threats of budget cuts to agencies funding scientists' work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors