Become a Patron!

Grapeberry Ice?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just spotted a new flavor I haven't seen on Bull City Vapors called Grapeberry Ice. Has anyone out there used this? Can you tell me what you get from it? Grape/Berry/Mint? oh this sounds so good!! I love grape flavor but I hate something that tastes like Dimetapp cold med. I was given too much of that as a kid !! That and Castor Oil....Im getting nauseated thinking of it!

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have saw this flavour, and was thinking of giving it a go; some time.

Time will tell.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just spotted a new flavor I haven't seen on Bull City Vapors called Grapeberry Ice. Has anyone out there used this? Can you tell me what you get from it? Grape/Berry/Mint? oh this sounds so good!! I love grape flavor but I hate something that tastes like Dimetapp cold med. I was given too much of that as a kid !! That and Castor Oil....Im getting nauseated thinking of it!
Did your mom (or dad) really give you castor oil as a kid? I've only heard of that--and sometimes even used as a punishment. I got cod liver oil a few times from my grandma, but the only time I had castor was when I was 8 months three weeks pregnant and someone told me it would put me into labor. HA. Not only did it not work, but I spent the night between bed and the bathroom.
TMI?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did your mom (or dad) really give you castor oil as a kid? I've only heard of that--and sometimes even used as a punishment. I got cod liver oil a few times from my grandma, but the only time I had castor was when I was 8 months three weeks pregnant and someone told me it would put me into labor. HA. Not only did it not work, but I spent the night between bed and the bathroom.
TMI?
Oh YES MA'M! I learned really early not to fake being sick or say that I didn't want to go to school. If I was sick though that stuff worked really quickly at "flushing" it out of my system!!! lol

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread has suddenly become so... visual.
Did they put iodine in your little scuffs and scrapes too?

I got the iodine treatment, from my grandparents a lot; when I was a child.

I didn't find that it stung, at all.

But everyone is different, I suppose.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the iodine treatment, from my grandparents a lot; when I was a child.

I didn't find that it stung, at all.

But everyone is different, I suppose.
It didn't sting at all, its just used mainly in the health fields now. I know they still use it as prep before surgery. But iodine was used quite often by my grandmother....she was a Irish hot head, red head, with a wild flare. If you chose not to abide her then she would go off....hence her nickname Irene the Siren!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm old. Merthiolate went on my owies. Sting? Oh,my sweet jebus.

But while we're off topic, what kind of twisted parent gives a kid powerful laxatives as a punishment? Now, there's a repeat reminder you were naughty, in a gift that goes on giving sorta sadistic manner ....

Hey ... did somebody say something about a Grapeberry Ice flavoring a while ago?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm old. Merthiolate went on my owies. Sting? Oh,my sweet jebus.

But while we're off topic, what kind of twisted parent gives a kid powerful laxatives as a punishment? Now, there's a repeat reminder you were naughty, in a gift that goes on giving sorta sadistic manner ....

Hey ... did somebody say something about a Grapeberry Ice flavoring a while ago?
Ha ha ha....thats funny! I learned really quickly to not fake it. She always had this instinctual knowledge of when I wasn't telling the truth. She knew her kids and although that might seem sadistic to some....it give me a valuable lesson in life: There path you choose will always have repercussions. When you lie it will come back to you ten fold, sooner or later, the lie will be revealed. I chose to be honest and accept my punishment and take responsibility if I had done something wrong. Which is much more than what I can say about the kids being raised in this generation. My mother was single, raising two kids back in the 70's, she worked 2 to 3 jobs at a time. She was stern but she loved us with everything she had. -

Mama warned me 'bout lotsa stuff. I'm still workin' my way through the list... :)
I can relate!! You would think it would sink in one day. One day I'll have my Harley, riding across the country...probably when I'm retired :( ..but really I'm not too naughty! I'm actually quite good!! Every now and again I just ..... forget ;)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.....back on topic Y'all!!! Grapeberry Ice????

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm interested in trying it out.

I've yet to have a grape vape.

Maybe that should be changed?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome rant/tribute to yer momz!

I've not seen the GBIce. I do have grape juice flavoring but haven't used it.

PS... You could get into some real mischief on one of these... ;)
confederate-p120-fighter-combat-6.jpg

That is true!! LOL

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered the grapeberry ice!! Truly, I have such an inquisitive nature. I know will have 151 flavors from a variety of different manufacturers. Why is this so addicting?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered the grapeberry ice!! Truly, I have such an inquisitive nature. I know will have 151 flavors from a variety of different manufacturers. Why is this so addicting?

I think we're all collectors(hoarders) at heart:cool:.
Just got some more flavors in today but forgot to get CAP Sweet Mango:(.
Next time, always a next time...

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think we're all collectors(hoarders) at heart:cool:.
Just got some more flavors in today but forgot to get CAP Sweet Mango:(.
Next time, always a next time...
Hmm.....I just found a good pic to share and I can't figure out how to put it up :( ...............So use your peaches :)

VU Sponsors