Great eGo chargers?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anybody know of a really high quality eGo charger?

The chargers that my wife uses just don't seem to be doing the job anymore and I need to replace them, but want to see if there is something really great vs the generic $3 chargers that seem to be everywhere.

Thanks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The chargers that my wife uses just don't seem to be doing the job anymore and I need to replace them, but want to see if there is something really great vs the generic $3 chargers that seem to be everywhere.

Thanks!
Chargers are pretty standard... if the batteries are older it may be time to replace them.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, we have 2 Kanger EVOD batteries that are about 5 months old and 2 Vision Spinner 2's that are only about 45 days old.

My wife keeps saying that they don't seem to be charging all the way and she pretty much rotates through all 4 until they need to be recharged.

Finally got her use my MVP 2.0 for now.

@Huckleberried what batteries are you using that charger with? The description is a little confusing about what it is good with.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, we have 2 Kanger EVOD batteries that are about 5 months old and 2 Vision Spinner 2's that are only about 45 days old.

My wife keeps saying that they don't seem to be charging all the way and she pretty much rotates through all 4 until they need to be recharged.

Finally got her use my MVP 2.0 for now.

@Huckleberried what batteries are you using that charger with? The description is a little confusing about what it is good with.
I've used it on an Ego C Twist that's barely living, and only gets used for back up or dry burns, I have 2 Tesla Spiders that I use daily for work. IOt charges them all pretty quickly. Boyfriend has a Seego he bought over a year ago. Other than that, it's Innokin stuff, but a different charger, like yours.

petey twofinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i really like the 500mah output ego charger if you can find one . there are shipped with thehigh capacity ego T cells , the 2500 mah and up use a 500 mah charger . they ship with one of these . mine fried out but i had found one on the pavement before i was even vaping so ... i ordered another high cap ego t , to get a charger .with 500 mah out . they work bit faster . i typically get green light with the 500 then switch over to a 420 mah and top it off after letting the battery cool down for a few minutes . this works very very well . clean the contacts as well . i really do not use usb ports on laptops or pc's though . i prefer dedicated charger ac adapters or even a mulitple outlet usb hub with a hefty 3.5 amp power supply . my unit is rated a 1a on each port max ... i typically charge 2-4 egos at once on this . you can find a " ego super charger" which is indeed 4.2 volts but 500 mah out , it runs 8 dollars plus shipping . there is one company selling this but . man that is a bit steep for what you get .

i also read that if the battery is adjustable or a twist style , turning the battery up to its highest output setting may be the wise choice for charging so , this is what i have done , but ... i have never tried it the other way or read this in the non exsistant instructions . ha . thanks china.

we have soldered a few of these as the wires break sometimes as well , but ... , we have a bit of a clue what we are doing ( my wife solders too ) we enjoy blindly hacking stuff all the time , for many years but we certainly do not claim to be pro tech or expert types . just common sense / saving a buck really . i never charge un attended . never . i do monitor for heat as well .

be safe .

smoke free vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks!

Is your wife using ego 510 battery charger?

VU Sponsors